played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
punching bag shopping [solo wild]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 17:48:38 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

things have been quiet. too quiet. it was starting to bug shinra to no end. he needed some fresh air and a change of scenery from the inside of a squared ring and the smell of gym sweat. so here he was jogging out on the street in nothing but sweat pants and his headphones blasting his workout playlist into his ears. an old routine that he did every week but decided to extend it a little longer than usual, and it was really helping ease his mind into thinking on how to go forward with his career. maybe he should do some pr work this month, get his name out there and really sell some tickets to the shows. that's how his paycheck is gonna get pretty freaking huge, hopefully the size of a wailord.

[attr="class","merrktagI"][Solo Wild]

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 2:07:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TYROGUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / guts[break]
helping hand / fake out / focus energy / tackle
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 6:40:33 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

he was kind of hoping for a champion. not a rookie. still all great champions did start as rookies so he knew that if he put some work into this little thing then it would probably pay off. "alright alright. yer coming with me. but i'ma put you through heck ya understand? now let's get to training." with that shinra tossed the ball at the little scrappy fighting type.

tldr; catching tyrouge

[attr="class","merrktagI"][Solo Wild]

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 3:19:36 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT TYROGUE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / guts[break]
helping hand / fake out / focus energy / tackle
[break][break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars.