orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 4:16:40 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

Meteor Falls was once a favoured place to train. After the events in November involving a certain Cotillard, Orion had avoided the place more often than not. It's not until he begins to understand the chimera he'd created using the scientist's research that he decides it's time to bring the unfortunate creature back to where it had began, at least for Orion.

When Orion teleports into the midst of the cave, however, he finds that he is not alone.

The councilman sways with the slight nausea his teleportation had induced, the Alakazam at his side calm and with eyes closed. The familiar and daunting figure of sharpens into focus before him: the beacon of the sun, Avatar of Solgaleo.

"Balder." Surprise lances through his tone. He recalls his Pokemon, relieved that he hadn't sent out his Type: Null before she'd warped him into the cave. He takes a step back, briefly lifting his hands in mock surrender before dropping them back to his sides. "Sorry. Didn't expect to run into you here, is all. It's not — ah, I'm not here for you, is what I'm trying to say."

He can only imagine how it must look to Balder, especially considering they've never been officially introduced. He'd stood by Balder's side at the start of the New Years Incident, crouched behind the wall that their Pokemon had helped create. He'd caught the end of the man's argument with . But he didn't know him, really.

He tilts his head.

"Have you been... all right?"

His concern is genuine: being on the run couldn't be easy, especially when you were on the run from the government.

[newclass=.orion] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#444444;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b] color: #4ab97b; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 4:23:35 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

Meteor Falls. A location that had many rumors and legends going on about it, about how it came to be and what caused the craters and so much more. Some said it was even the original birthplace of the dragon clan, but there was nothing to prove such theories. And currently, none of this mattered for Balder. All he wanted was a hiding place where he could rest up with his team, until they were fully rested up and ready to invade the other world.[break][break]

As the man reached a quiet location in the Meteor Falls, he and his Gallade were about to sit on the ground and rest. That was, until a human being came into existence in front of them. Before Balder could even see who it was, he and his current companion were in battle stance, ready to fight for their lives or blind the fellow and take him out[break][break]

The person that appeared before him, he knew of him by face and his status. Yet his name eluded the Alolan Man's mind. But it wasn't important right now. The councilman raised his hand, but suddenly dropped them as well. Not to attack, but simply to be casual? He stated he wasn't here for Balder, which was... a good thing? And then he asked if Balder was alright.[break][break]

"You'll excuse me but I got no reason to trust you right now, especially since you're a councilman, and the second one to find me too. For all I know, you might even be connected to Olivia and be aiming to get me back in some manner or form. So give me one good reason to not turn you blind right here and now, or beat the living shit out of you."

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]FALCO, THE BRAVIARY
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]KEEN EYE
[break]
Balder lets out a murderous aura to bait Whisper.[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
How dare you interrupt his sleep
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]To defeat the antispiral
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 6:16:10 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

Having hoped to diffuse the situation with his passive, gentle approach, Orion is visibly alarmed at the threat. He tenses and takes another step back from the much larger man, hand closing around a pokeball just in case.

Curiously, his Alakazam merely opens her eyes to watch Balder, calm and expectant.

""All right, first of all, I found you entirely by accident," Orion says quickly. His heel connects with loose rock during his hasty retreat, the stone clattering noisily in his tense pause for breath. "And second, I'm already half-deaf thanks to the explosion, I'd really appreciate not being blinded as well — and I am not affiliated with Abiatti."

His tone sharpens with the name, eyes narrowing. With the way she'd conducted herself during the Slateport attack and the mess of the council meeting that had followed, he had no desire to be associated with her way of doing things. Opinions of her as a person were still being formulated, but as a politician, the die had been cast.

Huffing a frustrated breath, he elaborates: "I know she acted like she spoke for all of us, but she doesn't." The processing power of his brain finally catches up in the wake of his alarm, and he hesitates. Though he certainly gave off the impression of a green, inexperienced politician, Orion had grown up in a tank of sharks. "The second councilman, you said. It wasn't Abiatti who found you, before. Fernando?" His guess is based on deductive reasoning: Kim didn't seem the type to go out of his way, but ... "Well, you're still here. No sirens, no police. If I'd come to hunt you down, I wouldn't have come alone. I don't have a death wish, contrary to what you might believe."

His attempt at humour is dry, tired.

[newclass=.orion] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#444444;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b] color: #4ab97b; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 4:16:11 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

The Avatar of the Sun Lion listened to Orion's speech. While the man did show his fear by backing up and grabbing a pokeball. But as Balder was about to invoke the light, the councilman before him started explaining his side of things, enforcing his claim that he wasn't linked to Olivia in any ways. Everything he said seemed sincere, and the fact he was tired from all the recent events did show.[break][break]

Balder glanced over his shoulder, looking at his blue Gallade. The Swordsman shook his head, to answer the trainer's silent inquiry. So Orion wasn't lying... At least, according to Gallade's psychic senses. Both the pokemon and his trainer relaxed their stance and Balder lowered his arms. "I'm guessing Abbiati did some trouble after my departure, seeing your reaction."[break][break]

The ex-gym leader moved towards the stone wall to lean against it, taking a deep breath. "Yeah, Fernando tracked me down a few days ago. Surprisingly, he was able to locate me in the wilderness with pinpoint accuracy. I almost wish I pressed on how he found me, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't reveal it."[break][break]

Kishi grabbed Balder's bag and brought it to his master. The man proceeded to grab a water bottle from it and drink. After a few gulps, he took another deep breath. "To answer your previous question, I'm as alright as a man can be when he's on the run and avoiding any main facilities to not be noticed by the cops and the Crown. Doing my best to survive while preparing to rescue Mateo."

[break][break]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]KISHI, THE SHINY GALLADE
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]JUSTIFIED
[break]
Balder listens to his visitor[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 17:43:06 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

As Balder and his Pokemon relax, so too does the councilman. His shoulders slump in a silent tell of relief, and he now understands the lack of concern from his Alakazam: she, too, had been attempting to divine the intentions of the strangers. With the potential for threat past, the psychic-type's eyes slip closed as she meditates.[break][break]

Orion sighs. "Olivia's — well, you know what she's like." Balder had been her gym trainer before he'd taken over for the Sootopolis gym. If anything, he understand her personality more than most. There's no need to sugarcoat his disdain for it. "Nothing was her fault, you were out of control, blah, blah, blah." He flicks his wrist dismissively, too tired for eloquence. "Hell, even if I agreed with her — I don't — she's got awful execution."[break][break]

The Council were supposed to meet, discuss, and form measured responses to such incidents... instead, she'd strolled up and caused an already deescalating scene to get so much worse.[break][break]

He's not surprised that it was Fernando. He is surprised that the other man found Balder in the wild. "No, I doubt he would."[break][break]

Orion's opening his mouth to ask if Balder needs anything for his Pokemon — medical supplies, mostly — when he registers his final statement.[break][break]

"You're going after Mateo?" It shouldn't be a surprise; he could open wormholes. If anything, he was the only one that could. The councilman looks concerned. "Alone?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 3:18:33 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

Balder listened to Orion's words, somewhat interested in what he could gather from him. Olivia pushed all the blame on him huh? The man couldn't help but chuckle. Such a bad joke. "That's like Abbiati alright. Not shouldering responsibility when she needs to. as you said, her execution is definitely bad."[break][break]

Balder stretched his arms before looking at the ceiling of the cavern they were in."Not only did she show up at the end of the conflict and just made everything worse, but she dared look down on me and chastise me when she did so damn much worse. Putting civilians and an Elite Four's life in jeopardy just to advance her own agenda... Guess she won Brownie Points with Dahlia for that though."[break][break]

And then the councilman followed with another question: was he going to rescue Mateo? Alone? "I think you should know the answer better then anyone to that question. Can a renegade, a rogue, use any official channels to recruit people? Plus, my gym is closed now, which was meant to be the gathering point that I shouted to everyone present on that day. Fernando might send me someone, but I'm not counting on it for now, so yeah, I'll go in alone."

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 13:53:16 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Not alone." He shakes his head, a fierce determination glittering in his gaze. Perhaps it might be mistaken for an attempt to dissuade Balder from going at all, but then Orion continues: "No way am I letting you go in there alone. If you're going in, I'm going with you."[break][break]

His tone brooks little argument. Skittish though he could be in social situations, it was a bold heart and a drive to do good that had pushed Orion toward the path of a ranger. His position on the Council had been similarly motivated: with the region in chaos, he'd wanted to help. What better way to help than to ensure the return of their fallen Elite? Alive or dead — and pessimism leaned toward the latter — the region needed answers.[break][break]

A thrill of fear threads through him, pulsing in time with his heart. Slateport had been terrifying enough. Was he really going to jump headlong into danger with a man he'd only just met in person?[break][break]

Yes. Yes, he was.[break][break]

"When do we leave?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 4:34:41 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

"HUH?! Are you out of your mind?!" The reply came out faster then Balder could register the man's decision. The councilman, whom he met for the first time ever, now wanted to join him on an adventure where death awaited at every corners? "Are you actually the craziest of the council? After Abbiati obviously. No one in their right fucking mind would want to go to their death alongside a man they first met, especially one who's avoiding the league currently!"[break][break]

Kishi approached his master, dropping a peaceful hand upon his shoulder. The "exiled" gym leader looked at his pokemon. The Gallade shook his head and moved his hand. While the pokemon couldn't communicate his thoughts like a Gardevoir, Balder understood quite well what he meant by those actions. The Alolan Man took a deep sigh and looked at Orion.[break][break]

"Look, I don't even know your name, but I need to warn you: It's highly possible we won't come back. We're heading into the unknown, filled with uncertainties. If you're really as crazy as you're sounding and truly want to assist me, I won't stop you anymore, even though I'd prefer leaving you behind so you can ensure the region stays safe instead. We'll be leaving tomorrow, departing from this very location."

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 0:46:43 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Orion's laughter is dry, though there's a genuine amusement at the mention of Olivia. "Maybe I'm not in my right fucking mind, then," he concedes, shrugging, "but it's equally insane to let someone go charging off into the unknown without any support whatsoever."[break][break]

Balder reminds the councilman that they've never actually been introduced; Orion knew of Balder, especially after the disaster of a Council meeting, but the other man knew very little about him. His first impressions are of an idiot willing to charge headfirst into danger. Lovely.[break][break]

"Orion Lykos," he supplies. "And I'm not only a councilman: I'm a ranger, too. Dealing with dangerous threats is in my job description, and the more back-up you have going in there, the better chance everyone has in getting home safe."[break][break]

A flash of light reveals his Type: Null, a horrific chimera that may prove to be their greatest asset.[break][break]

"Maybe you saw one of these during Slateport? It was one of the only things that came close to truly countering the Beasts. This one's mine, and I'll bring it with me."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 1:35:56 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

While the man's laughter caught Balder by surprise a bit, the comment he made following that did make sense. If someone knew that a person was about to head to their death, most individuals would try to stop them. Only few of them would accompany them to make sure they live though. This speaks volume of the councilman's kindness.[break][break]

And thus, he introduced himself. Orion. "Like the stars and the hunter huh... A good name." Could this be seen as a good omen? Maybe. But what made Balder believe in this adventure more was what the councilman/ranger declared next. Not only was the man used to dangerous activities due to his ranger job, but he also had a secret weapon of sort.[break][break]

Orion called forth a pokemon, the likes of which Balder had never seen before. A chimera of multiple features, wearing an helmet upon its head. Balder put one knee on the ground as he observed the creature more closely, a concerned look on his face. "This... This guy doesn't feel natural. I don't know how you acquired him, or why he's wearing an helmet, and I won't ask, but make sure he's taken care of. Some people might target him for their collection or even worse, so protecting him would be better advised. But... I didn't exactly see this creature during the new year, but if it holds the power you say, then this adventure has a lot more potential then I had hoped."

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 13:41:36 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Thank you," he says of the compliment.[break][break]

Perhaps it might seem odd to take credit for one's name; after all, it was a parent who chose the moniker their child would bear to the world. However, Orion had chosen this name for himself, along with the surname. Lykos, meaning wolf.[break][break]

Balder is quick to discern the unnatural nature of the creature, and the councilman's grim nod confirms it. He offers no further elaboration, quietly thankful when the ex-gym leader insists that he won't ask. It's the result of a dark secret that Orion had planned to never share with those outside of the small circle who possessed its 'kin', but a journey into Ultra Space was a twist he hadn't anticipated.[break][break]

"I care for him as best I know how," he confirms, resting a hand on the creature's furred neck. He can feel the tension in the muscles below his hand. "I have no intentions of showing him to anyone outside of... well, whoever comes with us, if anyone."[break][break]

Though he hopes there will be more, it's clear Orion is prepared to plunge into this reckless adventure with Balder alone if he has to.[break][break]

"His name is Percy," he provides. "Like Perseus, or maybe Persephone if he's actually a she. It's... hard to tell."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sunsteel [c]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2020 3:17:09 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

The nod from the councilman was more then enough of a confirmation to what Balder had assumed and declared. The unnatural appearance of this creature was most likely the result of some obscure phenomenon, but digging deeper would go against his desire. Everyone deserves their secrets. Yet, what Orion said following that made the man a bit sad as he stood up. [break][break]

"I understand not wanting to reveal him to others for his safety. But by doing so... You'll be confining him to a lonely life. It's gonna be hard for him, and I'm pretty sure that's not what he wants. He deserves better then that. But it's your call on this. I can't help but feel sad for him though..."[break][break]

The Gallade suddenly poked his trainer in the back, making the man turn his head towards it. Something had acquired the attention of the warrior pokemon and seemed to be something the trainer should see too. Balder nodded before gazing back to Orion. "I'm going to remain in Meteor Falls for now, see if I can gather more people. But knowing you'll tag along is definitely going to help."[break][break]

"Now, sadly, I'll have to leave you at your own device. I need to find a sleeping location and see if I can get in touch with anyone else that could assist us. Remember: Tomorrow, same time, right here. That's when we'll leave. I'll wait a few minutes, but if I don't see you showing up, I'll assume you changed your mind. I won't hold a grudge if you do, it's normal to value your life first. Good luck Orion, I'll see you tomorrow." As he said those words, he waved at the man before departing, following the Gallade deeper into the location, hopefully towards a sleeping place.

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES