tsun tests

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tsun tests
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2018 16:26:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I'LL TAKE YOUR HAND WHEN THE THUNDER ROARS. I'LL HOLD YOU CLOSE, I'LL STAY THE COURSE. I PROMISE YOU FROM UP ABOVE THAT WE'LL TAKE WHAT COMES. WE'RE WALKING THE WIRE, LOVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

Kindness is scary, so I closed my eyes when I touched you. I slipped into an old wound and forgot about today. The light of the moon brought the distance between the two of us closer. In the morning, tomorrow, I will thrust at that cruel reality. If I am reborn and come to meet you, do you think this shredded heart of mine will heal? You see, I was manipulated by someone else and was intoxicated by that pair of fake wings. It would be great if I could go back to that day – it would be great if I could go back to that day. Trapped between the previous life and the after life, the one-way street of life continues on.[break][break]

To retain my sense of reason, my frontal lobe will hurt. My feelings brought their fangs to bear, and now you know of it's unsightliness. Will I live my whole life without understanding anyone? Am I going to die without anyone understanding me? Without embracing a hope for the future, a night of being showered with and drowning in despair: It is because I thought “I must do something” that my worn-out heart is connected with yours. It would be great if I could go back to that day – it would be great if I could go back to that day. Even if I get tired and stop to turn around, that day won't be coming back to rescue me.[break][break]

As I retain this human form of mine, will I get to fulfill my incomplete dreams?[break][break]

As I retain this human form of mine, just exactly how far will I be able to walk?[break][break]

If I am reborn and come to meet you, do you think this shredded heart of mine will heal? You see, I was manipulated by someone else and was intoxicated by that pair of fake wings. It would be great if I could go back to that day – it would be great if I could go back to that day. Trapped between the previous life and the after life, the one-way street of life continues on.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tsun tests
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2018 19:23:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

FIRST I FELT FADED, THEN IT GOT LOUD. NEXT I WAS WASTED, THEN I BLACKED OUT. NOT WHO I SEEM, I MEAN LIKE. I'VE BEEN DOING BAD THINGS. I'VE BEEN HAVING BAD DREAMS.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

Kindness is scary, so I closed my eyes when I touched you. I slipped into an old wound and forgot about today. The light of the moon brought the distance between the two of us closer. In the morning, tomorrow, I will thrust at that cruel reality. If I am reborn and come to meet you, do you think this shredded heart of mine will heal? You see, I was manipulated by someone else and was intoxicated by that pair of fake wings. It would be great if I could go back to that day – it would be great if I could go back to that day. Trapped between the previous life and the after life, the one-way street of life continues on.[break][break]

To retain my sense of reason, my frontal lobe will hurt. My feelings brought their fangs to bear, and now you know of it's unsightliness. Will I live my whole life without understanding anyone? Am I going to die without anyone understanding me? Without embracing a hope for the future, a night of being showered with and drowning in despair: It is because I thought “I must do something” that my worn-out heart is connected with yours. It would be great if I could go back to that day – it would be great if I could go back to that day. Even if I get tired and stop to turn around, that day won't be coming back to rescue me.[break][break]

As I retain this human form of mine, will I get to fulfill my incomplete dreams?[break][break]

As I retain this human form of mine, just exactly how far will I be able to walk?[break][break]

If I am reborn and come to meet you, do you think this shredded heart of mine will heal? You see, I was manipulated by someone else and was intoxicated by that pair of fake wings. It would be great if I could go back to that day – it would be great if I could go back to that day. Trapped between the previous life and the after life, the one-way street of life continues on.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tsun tests
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 23:55:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","zawarudo"]
[attr="class","zawarudotop"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-earth"]NUBIA
[attr="class","zawarudotab2"]
]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft2"]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft3"]

[attr="class","ion-star"]FRIENDSHIP

nubia is basically a golden retriever: eager, happy to please, doggedly loyal, and loves to snuggle. she's such a great friend, honestly. just please don't forget to take her out on walks or else she goes stir crazy. but that ain't even a lie lmao. nubia is always sweet, cheery, and will go two hundred extra miles to see someone smile. this makes her so easy to take advantage of though because everyone looks like a friend to her tbh.

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]HATESHIP

it's more likely that you're going to hate her instead of nubia ever hating anyone. in her eyes, there is no way she could ever associate hatred with anyone. people are "troubled," meaning that it's inevitable she tries to see the best in even the most rotten of people. there is a list of hardcore shit that will make her have to turn away from someone but nubia was never actually built to try and administer or combat any kind of hate.

[attr="class","ion-heart"]LOVESHIP

nubia loves love!! but she's really bad at it lol. she is typically crushing or tries to pick up on flirting but she's terrible at it. what it comes down to is that nubia is oblivious. but she wants her own happy little fairytale and maybe even a family of her own days. it's not something she is actively chasing with the million other things currently going on in her life, but it's always a possibility!!

[attr="class","ion-lightbulb"]LOOKING FOR...

i would love to see more guests who stay at the hotel she owns with her sister, maybe someone to take advantage of her, plenty of league buds, and maybe a situation where she misinterprets someone's kindness as flirting and things get awkward real fast pls pls pls.

[attr="class","zawarudoright"]
[attr="class","ion-clipboard"]

APPLICATION

[attr="class","zawarudoimg"]

[attr="class","zawarudoname"]

NUBIA[break]
HAJJAR

[attr="class","zawarudolyric"]

think you're in control until you're not. and you're so in love until you're not. find a place where we can be alone. find a place where we can be our selves. so, aim high and aim true. i'm falling like a feather past your cheek. feel the breath of heaven on your face.

[attr="class","zawarudobot"]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-nuclear"]STAZ
]

staz isn't the ideal friend tbh. she's someone who is an opportunist and egocentric, making it difficult for anyone to feel like they have an actual connection with her. it's kind of the way she prefers it. by purposely detaching herself from others she feels like she is creating a glass case around herself to make her untouchable. also, don't ever count on her to be reliable or helpful. if anything, all you'll get from her is sardonic remarks.

this is the kind of shit that stassia lives for. she's astute when it comes to observing others, loves to see what makes them tick. one of staz's favorite hobbies is goading people and seeing how long it takes until they explode. she has no fear, loves confrontation, and could care less about what you think. her father is also a midlevel mafioso for team rocket, so her affiliation is kinda obvious and she prolly gets plenty of shit for it.

someone who doesn't have a heart isn't capable of love jk she is a big mush child inside but no one needs to know that. love for staz is basically a foreign concept. she's much more preoccupied with pursuing indulgence instead. the woman's suave and that's all she really needs to get her way. give her sex and you'll be her new found obession for like two minutes.

i would love to see staz get into some team rocket shenanigans, try and have to talk her way out of a face off with authorities, maybe get some of her bandmates on board, and honestly thread with anyone who wants to try and take on this nightmare child.

APPLICATION

STAZ[break]
LYNCH

gave me sweet love. heaven above sent me love. but it wasn't enough. no, it wasn't enough. 'cause i've been a devil, i've been a saint. somebody help me, i can't change. i keep on runnin' toward the fire. oh, gonna get burned.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-waterdrop"]NIMUE
]

her friend's have to be ride or dies because nimue is kind of a joke, but a passionate one. being a water dancer, she's grown up feeling like she's a bit of a gimmick at times and it makes it hard for her to feel like her friends are genuine. but she's pretty badass? like she loves everything about her holistic upbringing, aggressively cares about her friends, ends up being way too sassy but also laughably apologetic.

she gets fired up by a lot of shit, sometimes too fired up. mostly when people are generally being shitty and those are times when it's hard for her to hold her tongue. nim's made a few scenes or spoken preemptively and ends up having to profusely apologize or swallow her pride. anyone who thinks her healing gig is a sham also falls on her shit list. please, make a joke of it and watch her lose it.

this is a confusing one. guys are nice to look at but nimue's been realizing she thinks the same thing about pretty ladies lately too. she's been shoving the whole issue aside but eventually i want her to just have to face it head on. in general, she's fine with flirting and a casual date or two but immediately shuts down when anyone tries to approach her about anything more deep or involved.

anyone other water poke lovers tbh, someone to try and help her understand how to bond with her fire poke, anyone who wants to experience her healing ways, other league members to bond with, and pretty girls to confuse the fuck out of nimue pls :*

APPLICATION

NIMUE[break]
VOS

there's an ocean inside of my head. waves that don't ever rest. this kind of beauty ain't ordinary. you look, but do you really see? won't you take your time on me? 'cause we got nowhere else to be.

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.zawarudo]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#232323;color:#999999;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotop]border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab]white-space:nowrap;height:10px;padding:20px;padding-right:0px;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab2]width:100%;height:10px;margin-top:20px;background-color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab:hover .zawarudotab2]margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft]height:520px;overflow:auto;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft2]padding:20px;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3]border:solid 1px #191919;margin-bottom:20px;font:11px roboto;text-align:justify;padding:24px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;background-color:#1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1]margin:-24px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;font:bold 10px Inconsolata;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;color:#090909;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 div]float:left;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg]margin:25px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoname]border-top:solid 1px #191919;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;padding:19px;font:bold 20px Space Mono;line-height:15px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudolyric]padding:25px;font:10px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright]border-top:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1f1f1f;color:#dddddd;font:12px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding:15px;width:140px;margin-left:330px;margin-top:-46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright div]float:right;margin:-15px;border-left:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:45px;width:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudobot]background-color:#2f2f2f;border-top:solid 1px #191919;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:right;padding:20px;line-height:9px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #1f1f1f;border:0px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]