ocean eyes; (solo)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ocean eyes; (solo)
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2018 16:59:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I'LL TAKE YOUR HAND WHEN THE THUNDER ROARS. I'LL HOLD YOU CLOSE, I'LL STAY THE COURSE. I PROMISE YOU FROM UP ABOVE THAT WE'LL TAKE WHAT COMES. WE'RE WALKING THE WIRE, LOVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

there is no reason behind her wandering on the beach. it poses as home to her, a place she can always go without any excuse or reason. auran walks beside her, a common occurrence between the pokemon and the hotelier. she looks over to him, eyes brimming with adoration before nubia looks out to the sea.

[break][break]

the waves are gentle, a lazy tide that lulls at the shore before treating to the safety of the ocean. the sun glistens off of the crystalline water, reflecting beautiful prisms of incandescence. other individuals litter the coast but nubia's intent to wander away from any crowds.

[break][break]

she's looking for nothing and everything all at once.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR SOLO

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,460 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ocean eyes; (solo)
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 4:00:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD OSHAWOTT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / torrent[break]
aqua jet / razor shell / encore / aqua tail
[break][break]

@tsundere

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ocean eyes; (solo)
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 12:57:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

I'LL TAKE YOUR HAND WHEN THE THUNDER ROARS. I'LL HOLD YOU CLOSE, I'LL STAY THE COURSE. I PROMISE YOU FROM UP ABOVE THAT WE'LL TAKE WHAT COMES. WE'RE WALKING THE WIRE, LOVE.

auran senses the debut of their aquatic company before nubia.

[break][break]

but all of her time spent with the aura pokemon teaches her to anticipate his specific stances and actions. the narrow gaze of her companion informs her of the presence and she strains her eyes to notice the oshawott. it's a tiny creature, one she would have entirely overlooked without the senses of her lucario.

[break][break]

"capturing an oshawott? is that the way we should spend our day, auran?" she looks over to him acutely, awaits for his input.

[break][break]

he gives the other pokemon a fleeting glance before taking a large step in the other direction, where there is an absence of sea otters dyed blue. "good choice. let's keep walking."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,460 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ocean eyes; (solo)
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 1:26:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD AZUMARILL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / huge power[break]
hydro pump / rollout / aqua ring / play rough
[break][break]

@tsundere

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ocean eyes; (solo)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 17:25:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

auran senses the aura of the azumarill before nubia. nothing new.

[break][break]

she responds to the alertness of his stare, rips her gaze from the oshawott and a smile grows on her lips. "i always through azumarills were really cute, auran. look at at the way that they are all speckled," nubia speaks to her companion, whose stare continues to bore into the other pokemon. they continue to progress in its general direction, leaving a modest distance of sand between themselves and the azumarill.

[break][break]

"i think we-" nubia begins to inform the lucario, the joy evident in her tone is squandered by events entirely out of her control.

[break][break]

off in the distance, a group of children shriek with glee as they romp through the waves. the azumarill responds instinctively, scurries off before any harm can come to it.

"we'll try one more time, yeah?" auran gives a nod and they go along with their stroll.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,460 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ocean eyes; (solo)
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2018 2:53:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD POLIWRATH APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / water absorb[break]
submission / hypnosis / dynamic punch / mind reader
[break][break]

@tsundere

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ocean eyes; (solo)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2018 14:04:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"he doesn't look very happy, auran. i think we've interrupted something," nubia says after they have become to cautiously approach the poliwrath.

[break][break]

he stands with his fists balled, having frozen the moment he realized intruders were closing in on his location. auran progresses quicker than his master and purposely creates a barrier between the wild pokemon and nubia. she hangs back, fully aware of the approach her companion is about to attempt.

[break][break]

nubia doesn't know whether or not auran can communicate with other types of pokemon but he clearly assesses their auras and thoughts. her gaze never leaves the pair and the lucario finally stands before the poliwrath, indistinguishable noises sound from their direction and they gesture vaguely. whatever exchange occurs appears to end in success because the pokemon trails behind auran minutes later.

[break][break]

"you bought auran's pitch about our team, yeah? welcome to the family; everything auran told you is absolutely the truth," she says to the pokemon with an illuminating smile.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?