sea of kisses [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 5:35:26 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

the luvdisc were trapped, somewhere deep in the clear blue sea that bailey cooper gazed into.[break][break]

“I mean, at least they won't drown,” because they were fish.[break][break]

She struggled to pull up the zipper to her wet suit, having to bend her arm at an odd angle to reach down her back to grasp at the small piece of metal. The angle was so strange that she can feel her elbow throb, reminding her of the metal plates that had been adorned to the joint after the madness of mossdeep.[break][break]

The dinky fishing boat that had brought them out to open water swayed, easily disturbed by the swell of the waves.[break][break]

She glanced over to perse. “We good to dive?” A pokeball was already clenched in her hand, ready to deploy a water-type to help her navigate the depths.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
sea of kisses [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 17:53:55 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]
[attr="class","mareep-pokemon"]

[attr="class","mareep-wrapper"]
[attr="class","mareep-post"]
persephone's milotic coiled under the water's surface - a series of iridescent figure eights. she watched the light reflect off the pokemon's scales and tactfully pretended to not notice the momentary struggle bailey was having with her wet suit. she herself had little trouble with her own, but only because she had trained for this exact, hyper-specific moment. wet suits were her forte. [break][break]

when her partner was ready, she pondered bailey's question for a minute that seemed to a little too long, her mouth open and eyes narrowed in thought. is there ever an appropriate time to tell someone that her mother died in a diving accident? probably not. [break][break]

instead persephone settled on a "sure," delivered with very little conviction, and twisted her body to dip her legs into the water. they hadn't exactly discussed how they would communicate underwater (does the league even have devices that would make that possible? and if so, why were they not equipped with them?). wild arm-waving would have to do. [break][break]

adjusting her breathing apparatus, persephone dips beneath the waves. [break][break][break]

[attr="class","mareep-lyrics"]
There are still things unseen: the lonely sea, the sky

[newclass=.mareep] background: #2b2b2b; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-wrapper] padding: 40px; border-right: 100px solid #D3982A; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-post] text-align: justify; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #bbb; line-height: 14px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged] text-align: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -30px; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a] color: #777; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-decoration: none; margin-right: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a:before] content:"#"; color: #D3982A; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics] background: #1b1b1b; padding: 20px; margin: -40px; margin-top: 0; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; color: #aaa; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics i] color: #D3982A; font-style: normal; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon] position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
sea of kisses [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 20:33:15 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

blastoise was her choice. The water pokemon materialized into the water, making a huge splash as he sunk down to the endless blue.[break][break]

Bailey pulled down her goggles, not sure how to admit that she had never dived before. She had been given a brief overview by a guide a few years ago, but as she fitted the breathing apperatus, there was a moment of fear as she tried to recall how the rebreather functioned.[break][break]

Oh well, if she needed air, Turtonator could just bring her back up.[break][break]

She dove into the water, flinching at the onset of cold that consumed her. Even if hoenn experienced mild winters, the waters were still effected.[break][break]

She grasped her Blastoise by the forearm, letting him do the swimming as they followed after Perse and the rainbow glow of her Milotic.

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
sea of kisses [m]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 14:06:10 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]
[attr="class","mareep-pokemon"]

[attr="class","mareep-wrapper"]
[attr="class","mareep-post"]
maybe she was overly cautious or maybe she was a pessimist, but navigating the depths was easier than persephone had been expecting. the waters were somewhat murky but more importantly than that they were fairly still. she could see swaths of seaweed ripple gently far below them, the movement uniform as rhythmic as though it were drawing breath. [break][break]

with a hand latched on to the milotic, persephone urged the pokemon ahead, scanning the seabed for unusual rock debris or any other damage that indicated a recent disturbance. as it turned out, there were more than a few spots that fit the criteria - given the disruptive current in the water routes out in hoenn's southern seas. [break][break]

one rock structure seemed to have splintered in places and persephone paused her slow descent to turn to where bailey and her blastoise had swum to gesture at it wildly in a manner that might have been comedic were it not so confusing.

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","mareep-lyrics"]
There are still things unseen: the lonely sea, the sky

[newclass=.mareep] background: #2b2b2b; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-wrapper] padding: 40px; border-right: 100px solid #D3982A; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-post] text-align: justify; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #bbb; line-height: 14px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged] text-align: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -30px; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a] color: #777; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-decoration: none; margin-right: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a:before] content:"#"; color: #D3982A; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics] background: #1b1b1b; padding: 20px; margin: -40px; margin-top: 0; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; color: #aaa; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics i] color: #D3982A; font-style: normal; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon] position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
sea of kisses [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 23:36:49 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

her breath fogged the goggles.[break][break]

despite his cumbersome appearance, her blastoise was a skilled swimmer. he may not have been as fast or as graceful as the long-tailed milotic they followed, but he certainly seemed adapt to this murky environment. the deeper they went, the harder it was to see.[break][break]

The cold started to press against the insulation of her diving suit. bailey tried to ignore it, and tried to ignore the strange anxiety from swiming in a place where she felt so exposed.[break][break]

blastoise stopped at persephone's arm waving, and it took bailey a moment to decipher what she meant.[break][break]

wordless because of the presence of the re-breather, she pointed the splinter rock to her blastoise. understanding his trainer's wordless gesture, the water-type would swim to the rocks and rear back his head.[break][break]

he would slam himself against it, full force, and bailey felt the shockwave in the water; skull bash.

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES