light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
fun [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 5:39:25 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

what better way to treat someone who's worked so hard for their superior then with a fun ride? cadis, casually dressed in his civilian attire, had taken out for fun. "come now, you must be glad to get out of the office?" he asked, cotton candy in hand as he casually took a bite from his sweet treat. "you haven't forgotten how to have fun now, have you?" cadis would ask.

mission: rondez-view
notes: let's have fun.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
fun [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 5:46:38 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Some time out of the office is nice.”

She replied, pulling a piece off of her cotton candy and eating it. Eva protested this outing at first but after being told there would be sweets and other snacks that she could have as much as she wants of it was hard to refuse.

”Where do you want to go next? A rollercoaster? Some of those game stands, maybe win us a prize?” She wasn't normally the type for these sort of places but might as well take advantage of it while they were here, right?

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
fun [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 5:58:13 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

there was a reason he asked eva out specifically. cadis was hard to figure out when it came to understanding his reasoning for doing things. sometimes he couldn't exactly explain why he did what he did for himself. "i wish to do the most human thing as possible." he stated with a jovial smile. "it's been awhile since i've done something as normal as this. with being in charge, undercover and such, you don't find much time for self-care." of course he wasn't complaining. he enjoyed being able to see league up close and learn about every individual there.

"in truth, i'm just here to have a simple question answered." he'd come to walk forward, casually taking a bite out of the cotton once more. "what does it mean to be human? maybe i'll find out if we play a game of balloon darts."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
fun [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:05:31 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Cadis truly was an interesting one, which was probably why Eva was to content with him as the boss. ”Well I definitely understand how you feel there.” To her spending most of one’s time working was much more fun than wasting it doing what people would normally consider “fun”. Though that meant that she frequently got too wrapped into her work and forgot to do things like eat.

”I don’t think anyone can really answer that but darts it is.”
It wouldn’t be hard to find a stall that had darts, something that Eva hadn’t played it quite a long time.

”Wanna go first?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
fun [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:11:01 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"on the contrary," cadis stated with a chuckle upon taking the lead. grabbing a dart and focusing his aim, he'd come to chuck the first: success, "i think i've found several capable of answering my question within league." it all simply depended on their response. could they help cadis figure out what he'd long for? another dart was taken into his hand and thrown once more, this time? it was another success.

"you should try to meet some of these league individuals yourself, eva. they're a fun bunch, if only silas were able to see that. i'm sure there was only one man who captured his attention..." a deadpan expression was worn as he thought about the man known as fernando silph. the councilman who was revered for his prowess and loyalty to his work. he'd come to hold the next dart within his hand only to turn and allow for eva to give it a try, his expression returning to a jovial nature. "why don't you give it a try?" cadis insisted.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
fun [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:18:01 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Yeah I think I’ll have to give that a hard pass.” Eva laughed, waving away the thought of her mingling with the league. ”I’ve had my fair share of dealing with league types.” And she never enjoyed any interaction with them. If they weren’t pestering her with some dumb thing they wanted her help with they were trying to tell her all of the things she couldn’t do.

She was content with just watching Cadis, she hadn’t seen him just relaxing and enjoy himself. It was nice. ”Oh?” She took a step forward and tried her hand at the game.

A brief moment to collect herself and then the dart went flying, a bulls-eye! ”Oh nice, still got it! But maybe if they’re as fun as you say they are they might be worth my attention.” Eva smiled.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
fun [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:22:29 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"all it took was a bit of encouragement and belief, nice." a hand was placed atop of her shoulder. "i'm proud of you, eva." cadis forwardly stated. "i'm sure the league has changed since your departure. have you had a chance to meet some of the new faces of the league? such as the gym leaders for instance. they're all quite fresh." due to being victorious in popping three balloons successfully, eva was allowed to choose her prize. "a lot of them don't show much promise, i'll have to be honest. the power structure of gym leaders sure has gone down since silas's fall..." arms folded with disappointment, "but they've got initiative."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
fun [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:29:41 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”I’m sure it’s changed for the worse.” Eva laughed as she picked out her prize, deciding to go with a large plush Poochyena.

”And they change so often that I don’t think there’s really a point in meeting any of them if I turn around and tomorrow there’s a new one.” She added, thinking to herself if she didn’t keep the plush she might know someone in mind who might want it.

”But they might be fun to smack around a bit.”
Eva snickered. ”Any of the stand out to you that are worth mentioning?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
fun [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:36:39 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"none that i can exactly pinpoint." they were all so young. "that thomas benoit character is interest--" ah, and then he remembered cait. which reminded him he needed to make a phone call. "some interesting things are coming for rocket, . you should prepare yourself, we'll be moving soon." taking out his device, he'd leave his companions side to make a quick call.

notes: fin.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
fun [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:43:17 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Thomas Benoit, huh?” Maybe she’d keep that name in mind, if he was interesting to Cadis maybe he was worth looking into. Or she’d forget about it by the time she got home, who knows. Eva blinked at Cadis’ comment, which was quite a declaration he was making.

”I’ll be ready, of course.” She replied as he walked away. Eva shrugged and went to eat the bit of her cotton candy that was left.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing