Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:10:24 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
She was only here because he asked her to accompany him given that this was a new spot. Under no circumstances was she here to actually get up there and sing like a fool. So she would sit back and watch Cadis and anyone else who wanted to get up there sing their hearts out but she was going to stay seated.

”You do this sort of thing a lot?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:16:16 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"it helps inspire me." a finger lightly tapped the table they sat at. "are you not enjoying this?" the couple on stage sounded horrible. their singing had been just terrible, and yet it was music to cadis's ears. "for some reason i can't find it displeasing, i don't know why..." he thought aloud, leaning in closer to listen. "but i do enjoy a good song every now and then, you may just witness something never before seen before!"

mission: rondez-view
notes: let's have fun.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:21:18 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”I can’t say that I’m really-“ She looked around before turning back to Cadis. ”The type for this sort of thing.” Eva finished, giving Cadis a shrug before leaning back in her seat.

”As long as you’re enjoying yourself I suppose it’s alright and who knows maybe someone in here can actually sing. I'm not really the artistic type.” She was fully expecting most people to be horrible. The mention of something she hadn’t seen before had her raise a brow.

”Oh? Well now I’m interested.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:30:42 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"everyone's got something artistic to them." he'd seen a lot of unique individuals perform at contest. some with a hard exterior, others who lacked any sense of style, and those who were completely blind even had a hand in performing. "you meet a lot of unique contestants in pokemon coordinating." a hand was brought to rest underneath his chin. "i think contests are what taught me to never judge a book by their cover, if anything you may just surprise yourself, eva. if i were you i'd try my hand at pokemon contests, you may just wow yourself."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:39:06 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Contests huh?”

Eva was quite familiar with the contest world. Having been born and raised in Kalos and especially since a good portion of her life she lived in Lumoise that world was inescapable. None of it ever really interested Eva, despite having been forced into it at times.

If she had to pick she’d choose battling but even that eventually would get to be boring. But Cadis’ perspective was much more genuine than she expected it to be. ”Those days are a thing of the past for me.” She sighed, just thinking about it made her tired and annoyed.

”I think whatever I had in terms of being what people would expect as ‘artistic’ died a while ago. But hey why don’t you show me what you’ve got. This is your arena, right?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:50:59 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

her expression showed something he'd never quite felt before. it was inspiring him. a simple smile would come to plague the rocket leader's face, a scoff followed after. "it seems you'll be the first to bear witness to my secret hobby." he'd come to stand from his chair and begin to make his way toward the stage. "i'd like to take a swing, chum." cadis stated to the dj. cadis stood upon the stage, mic in hand, as the lights got down low and a spotlight was all that he had. with a deep breath he'd begin...

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/1yzo3i5az1/Batman_Kevin_Conroy_-_Am_I_Blue.mp3[/player]

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:57:52 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Go get them, tiger!” Eva joked, waving him off as he walked toward the stage. She’d make herself comfortable, leaning he arm down the table and resting her chin in her hands as she waited to hear whatever Cadis would bless them with.

And now Eva wasn’t sure what to expect from the Rocket Boss but if she had to put money on the type of song that was going to be coming from him she did not expect this in the slightest and especially not for him to be so good at it.

”Well damn, you weren’t joking about that never before stuff.” Was all that she said in response to a hell of a show.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:08:08 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

returning to his seat. he'd come to meet the redheaded scientist with laughter, "ah, miss eva you sure know how to make one blush." cadis chuckled. with claps and cheers winding, he'd come to order the pair an alcoholic beverage. "i'm sure you'll surprise me someday too. i'm sure there's more to you than meets the eye." with a gaze fixed upon eva, he'd add, "i believe that every member of rocket is the protagonist of my story in some way, you all have a lot to give. everyday i look forward to seeing what you lot will present me."

notes: boom

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:15:58 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Well hopefully whatever that surprise is it’s worth the wait.” She scoffed, he sure had an optimistic viewpoint on things. It was a weird, given their organization and occupation you wouldn’t expect the boss of said group to be like this.

Hell, the last guy was definitely not like this at all which was probably why he got brought down. Cadis seemed to think fondly of him though, Eva wasn’t impressed. Didn’t he get killed by a dog whisperer or something?

”That’s enough about rocket. How about another song? I’m pretty sure the entire place would love another.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:23:59 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"you greedy devil," cadis chuckled. raising his glass, he'd shout, "here's to a night of cheers." and thus he sang the night away.

notes: boom

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,749 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Tone deaf [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:47:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sound-based move to redeem in the site shop.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing