Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Common Candy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 23:11:37 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

"If you drop that, we're both dead." Rex tossed a casual threat over his shoulder at Four, who looked mighty tempted to do so but ultimately obeyed. Somewhere behind him, Five watched an oven full of what he assumed to be pastries of all kinds. It didn't look sweet, so he didn't care that much...and he didn't very much like making chocolate either, it was chocolate, why'd they always take volunteers at this time of the year!? And why was thus decided to be a good cover!?

Well, whatever. He did it, chocolate, Rocket style. His eyes flicked onto the instructions given, and he groaned in frustration, "Flavor it? How!?"

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Common Candy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:04:51 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"by having fun with it!" a pat upon the back had been given on his arrival. cadis was here to order something simple, he wanted to see rex's talent. "so what are you planning on making me?" he'd lean over across from the table with a small, childlike grin. "normally the cake can flavor itself if you added some extract into the cake, you could also use syrup." looking around cadis would ask, "are you using a cookbook or doing this by heart?"

mission: affection confection
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Common Candy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 4:02:34 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

The pat on a back sent Rex leaping up into a straighter position, imagining this the worst time possible. Didn't people have nightmares over their boss showing up out of nowhere!? "Uh..." Helpfully, as if sensing the situation, Five slammed its paws on the oven, and he remembered with nary an instant to lose, "A small cake, cupcakes are for kids, I thought. And he was way too lazy to bother with a big cake. "Hope you like commoner food, cause I have no idea what I'm doing."

Three's head rested on an open book, completely blocking the words from view as it catnapped, "Kinda winging it ever since Three decided its bedtime. A grimace twisted his smile, "Don't expect anything, I barely cook for myself, much less cake for you!"

By the oven, Five squeaked and pulled it open, wrinkling its nose at the slightly burnt smell. Four sighed and ambled over, ready to help the Buizel with the food. If anything, his Pokemon seemed to be more knowledgeable and eager about this baking than he was.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Common Candy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 4:07:50 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

standing from his seat he'd walk over to rex. staring the kid down he'd come to place a hand on his shoulder, "let me ask you this," cadis said, "did you try your best?" that was his first question. "do you think i'm disappointed?" his second question. "and are you about to give up because of a little burned corners?"

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Common Candy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 16:31:39 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Did you try your best? Rex's eyes lingered on the hand on his shoulder, and then he nodded rapidly, "Yeah, yeah! I mean, for you, why wouldn't I?" He supposed he couldn't lie if pressed, if it were anyone else, he was certain There wouldn't near enough effort going into this. Do you think I'm disappointed? "...I don't think so?" His voice was careful and uncertain, unsure what to make of this man. Whatever, say what you want to happen, right? Finally, are you about to give up because of a little burned corners?" At least that was easy! "No, I'm not getting nothing after all this!"

He beckoned over Four, who had snatched up the cake before Five could spill it, and, hey, it didn't look that bad. "...alright, we good? Let's finish this up!"

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Common Candy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 18:10:32 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"then as long as you try your hardest i won't consider it commoner food." cadis was appreciative of the hard work and sweat he put into developing the bakery. hands folded together as he watched the grunt put his best foot forward. "if the entire cake were to come out charred, i'd still partake in a sample. because you tried your best, which is all i can ever ask from any of you." hollowed eyes combined with a soft smile and genuine words, what he said he meant. even if his expression could not show it.

"you're getting something from this, it just depends on how you look at it." there was experience to be found in everything, such as self-control and patience. "you just need to learn how to breathe and take another stab at it with a clearer mind."

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Common Candy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 22:23:42 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Something about the overt kindness of the boss seemed to simultaneously relax and tense up Rex, who finally broke away from the situation to look over his cake. Like he thought, it was ok, and he ordered his Pokemon about to bring the finishing touches.

"Well, that wasn't that hard." Rex drawled to his Pokemon, who flopped next to the Cranidos in obvious disagreement. "Let's eat!" Rex took a bountiful slice, sliding one over to both the boss, then himself. "Wait, gotta make sure I don't poison you or something shitty like that." He mumbled, reluctantly taking up the slice.

Yup...chocolate. At least not as boring as vanilla.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Common Candy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 23:52:56 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"haha, you wouldn't be the first actually!" good times, rocket was a fun place. "i'll have to tell you about that another time. someone's always after my head every other week. i find it to be good practice. if you don't have enemies, then you're not doing something right." with a fork in hand, he'd tap it upon the cake. "you should find yourself a natural enemy, rex. it can serve as good training." with a simple taste from the cake, he'd let out a small hum, "tasty, you did marvelous."

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Common Candy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 1:29:09 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

"Ain't that the truth." Rex chuckled, reflecting on many, many times he earned someone's ire over something stupid. You did nothing significant if someone didn't hate your guts over it, far as he knew. "I'll find my enemy, and mess them up, I hope they will fight well." The idea that he might get an enemy who wanted to talk, ugh, how horrible!

The praise felt weird as ever, some amalgamation of thoughts that he must be lying, and hoping he wasn't. Rex smiled, like really smiled. That didn't feel bad! "Thanks!" He entertained happy thoughts, and then remembering he didn't very much like it, placed his piece if the cake down for his Pokemon.

As much praise as he was getting, he didn't very much like the taste of what he could make.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Common Candy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:40:02 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"haha, you're enthusiasm about doing something so barbaric is truly a laugh!" cadis would continue to eat his piece. surprisingly finding the delicacy of his creation. it was nothing to brag about, but it took a lot for cadis to find fault in something. he'd continue to eat the dessert with a smile upon his face.

notes: fin