light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 2:29:34 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","markI"]
[attr="class","markpokesI"]

they were paid to protect one of their many benefactors ranches. this was where they got some of their pokemon and test subjects. it would be a shame if something were to happen to the pokemon being produced upon this farm. would it hurt business? not necessarily, but rocket couldn't lose good cattle. "to think the obstagoon and mightyena would get out of hand like this." cadis secretly wanted to capture them. violent pokemon like that, who were to go on the front lines, were always useful.

mission: wooloo who cried wolf
notes: i posted, pog.

[attr="class","marktagI"]

[newclass=.markI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.markI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.marktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.marktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.markpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.markpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 2:38:01 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Her normal uninterested disposition wasn’t to be found despite that a job like this normally would warrant it. She had a personal stake in this place outside of it just being a useful asset for Rocket. Some of her guinea pigs came from this place so any harm that came to it affected her more than usual.

”Tch. Annoying pests, I’ll get rid of them.” With her Incineroar and Drapion by her side taking care of any threat should be easy.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 2:49:31 GMT

[attr="class","markI"]

"accelgor, gallade, come!" calling forth his pokemon. cadis would turn to eva, "why not just use some of them for any current experiments you have ongoing? i'm sure we can bring back at least five of them." did he have any reason to bring himself back any? some of the grunts were pretty low on pokemon, so perhaps he could pass some off to them. "we could hand some over to our grunts." turning to his accelgor, an order was given, "accelgor, make sure to survey the area. gallade follow him and take one side, report back if you both find anything suspicious."

[newclass=.markI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.markI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.marktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.marktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.markpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.markpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 2:55:52 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”We could do that.” Eva replied, running a hand through her hair. ”Wrangling them in might be more work than they’re worth and I’d have to go through extra precautions to make sure they didn’t cause any trouble while handling them.” The thought of it was giving her a headache but Cadis still had a point there, if they could be useful to them then why not.

”But if you think it’s worth it then fine let’s try. I’ll roast them if they end up being more of a problem than their worth though.” She’d turn to her two bruisers who didn’t seem pleased from the talk they overheard.

”Don’t give me those faces, you heard him. We’ll try to catch a few of them.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:04:10 GMT

[attr="class","markI"]

"that's true, rabid pokemon weren't worth our time if they were just going to be a hindrance." he'd come to pull out his cellular device and began to text desmond and company. "if only they would just hurry up and show themselves. we're practically begging, after all." cadis remembered purposefully leaving the wooloo cattle's door open, so their had to be some wandering about.

"i'll just call for backup just in case we need a few set of hands to help move them." it would be troublesome if they proved feisty. "ah, and i'm also alright with severing their life cords early. we don't exactly have time for quarrelsome newborns."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:09:05 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
They weren’t showing themselves which either meant there were none around or they were being annoyingly patient. Either one wasn’t a desired outcome but the former at least meant less of a headache to deal with.

”hunter should be able to help sniff them out.” Eva casually released the ariados, relaying what his orders would be and with that the Pokémon was off.

”I suppose running into no problems is a good thing, despite the waste of time.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:23:38 GMT

[attr="class","markI"]

the utterance of bug buzz from accelgor had been enough to alert them that fighting began. "it seems they're here, but we can leave our pokemon to deal with them." the sound of obstagoons and mightyena's crying were heard. while that was happening, cadis remained upon his phone and read the recent hnn article. "did you hear that there's a man dressed in tights going around calling himself a 'pokenger'? hoenn sure has been gathering some interesting individuals as of late."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:30:54 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva’s Pokémon were more than excited to jump in the fray so they wasted no time leaving the humans behind to go fight. ”Oh okay alright yeah don’t wait for me to say anything.” She sighed, shaking her head. Anyone else would probably be worried but she trained her Pokémon well enough that they would be able to act on their own without much of a problem.

”A whatenger?” She blinked, turning to Cadis as she tried to wrap her head around what he said. ”What the hell is a pokenger? Sounds like a disease.” Eva scoffed. ”Interesting is a nice way of putting it. I think filled with a bunch of loons is more like it.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:55:22 GMT

[attr="class","markI"]

"and apparently he's dating one of the elite four members." how fascinating, talk about scandalous. cadis was very enthralled with this article. "oh that's right, we should get ready and see if the truck has arrived. if you want you can go check and i'll go see how our pokemon are doing." tossing his phone to , he'd say, "give'em a call, they should be here any second and might get lost on the way since it's dark out."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 4:01:10 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Well I guess everyone has their ‘thing’?” What someone would see in someone called a Pokenger she would never understand, person’s probably got a lot of problems.

”Alright I’ll go make sure everything’s in order.” She replied, catching the phone and then walking off to make sure everything was going as planned.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
protection plan [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 6:59:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, and any of the applicable livestock pokemon (redeem in site shop).