Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Deep Impact (Closed)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 22:25:16 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas had read the article surrounding the aftermath of the Slateport Market Attack, he noticed a comment left for the Pokenger. It was a vague comment alluding to Meteor Falls, while calling out Councilwoman Abbatti for being manipulative and power hungry. It didn't take much for Thomas to figure out who apparently left it. It was either Balder himself, truly reaching out to the masked vigilante, or a trap set for the hero.

In any case, Thomas was hellbent on finding out.

Having left Duvet Ranch in the hands of some trusted helpers, Thomas set out for Meteor Falls on the back of his Flygon, Kiryu. Thomas had left them instructions to seek him out if he did not return within a certain time period. Though he did not tell them the truth as to why he set out, he did allude to the fact that something bad could happen to him.

Thomas' flight to Meteor Falls was not a direct one. Rather, the Gym Leader had taken some counter-surveillance measures in his arrival to Meteor Falls, first traveling by Flygon to Lavaridge, before sneaking out of town, and taking an extensive, indirect path towards Meteor Falls.

Having concluded through a more obscure path, Thomas would finally arrive at Meteor Falls on foot. Thomas would bring out a Lucario. The duo would venture into the cratered cavern, looking for any signs of Balder, his partner, or those trying to attack them. Thankfully, as Thomas had effectively been in the same place, and the same fight as the Pokenger, there was no mistaking him for the masked vigilante. But if it was a trap, then he'd do his best to clean house, before the hero could be put in danger.

Thomas would have a face mask at the ready, should any spores or powders be awaiting him.

tags:
notes: Outfit