light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 3:58:40 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"you be good and try to get along with the others. we'll be back." the newly captured eevee was left alongside 's chosen pokemon. the duo would come to spend time together within the daycare they were left in. the eevee, casually at ease, would ask, "if i may, what exactly is 'rocket'?" the eevee inquired.

mission: daycare playdate
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:08:56 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
He was left here to look after the younger Pokémon. Not a job that the Servine was exactly enthused about but if Eva asked of him to do it then he would comply with her wishes.

Fafnir wanted to wander off but the Eevee asked him something, causing the Pokémon to look down at it.

”An elusive organization that pushes forward the vision of your trainer.” It was the best way the Pokémon could describe it as he didn’t know all the details.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:16:11 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"oh wow wee! so we're here to help our masters achieve their goals, that sounds fun!" her tail began to wag excitedly. "so that must mean they're going to also help us achieve our goals, right?" the eevee dreamed of participating in contests. ever since she was a newborn and witnessed a performance upon a jumbo screen when strolling about lilycove city. "what about you, do you have a dream? i have a dream!"

mission: affection confection

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:19:28 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Fafnir was a bit taken back by the little Eevee’s innocence and contagious optimism, it made the Servine smile a bit. ”Yeah, you got it.” The servine said, reassuring the Eevee had the right idea about what Rocket was.

The Eevee’s follow up question was a bit of a head scratcher, did he have a dream? ”I haven’t really thought about it so not right now I don’t.” He replied.

”What’s your dream?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:26:33 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"to sing! to dance!" she'd begin to frolick around the servine, "i want to be on the giant screen!" the eevee wanted to shine bright just like the other pokemon. she could see herself doing it. turning toward the servine, she'd ask, "you should come with me! maybe that can be your dream!" she'd hate to follow hers while servine was without one. "everyone has a dream, we should find yours! maybe you wanna sleep all day long? eat and get as big as a snorlax!" she'd start jogging in place, "maybe participate in the pokemon olympics!"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:29:25 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Fafnir smiled as he listened to the Eevee, it had been quite some time since he was last exposed to something so pure so it was a nice change of pace. Not to say that his normal day to day life was terrible, in fact it was the opposite, but no one had this sort of enthusiasm.

”That’s a nice dream.”
He said sincerely. The Servine then blinked at the Eevee’s suggestion, him, dance? The Servine chuckled a bit at the thought.

”I’m not much of a dancer so I think I’ll pass on that one.” Still it was a funny thought. ”Hmm I think just helping my trainer is good enough for me for a dream.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:37:30 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"how admirable, you must really love your trainer!" eevee exclaimed with a smile, it was so sweet. "you're so mature, servine!" he was like a big brother she could look up to. she hoped she could become as mature and alluring as the servine, "i can't wait to evolve someday! maybe i'll become a leafeon and we can be the grass siblings!" and then umbreon came to mind, "oh, what if i turn into an umbreon in the night! ahhh, to glow in the night would be so amazing!"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:40:27 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”She’s a great trainer.” Fafnir smiled. Despite how cold her exterior might appear the woman was only ever kind to the Pokémon that she called her own which is probably why they were so loyal to her.

As the Eevee went on about what she might evolve into it reminded the Servine of all the different possibilities.

”I’m sure whatever you evolve into will be great. Maybe your trainer already has something in mind.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:48:44 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"i don't know, i'm still trying to understand my trainer. i think he cares about me, but..." eevee would trail off to the side with her gaze. she'd ponder her thoughts about the human known as cadis. "...it's gonna take sometime to understand my trainer, but i'm excited to be able to be with everyone!" it was then that she would ask next, "is it true that ones personality can change just from a single evolution? i hope i won't change too much and forget about you, servine! i'd like to become the bestest of friends!"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:51:26 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”I’m sure overtime you’ll understand very well.” The Servine reassured the younger Pokémon. From the little bit that Fafnir knew about the rocket boss he was a bit eccentric but he always seemed to mean well.

Her next question was a strange one but not because it didn’t make sense but because he had never thought about it. ”There might be a little bit of a change.” He began.

”You might feel or act a bit mature but you’ll mostly be the same and you won’t forget anyone and even if you did I’ll be there to remind you.” He’d smile.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 3:18:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, a free evolution to the next evolution stage of your participating pokemon.