Case Closed [W]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Case Closed [W]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 2:12:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Corbin had just recently finished up a little investigation in the Jagged Pass, it wasn't anything really serious, just a wild pokemon rampaging around. The pokemon was simply looking for its baby so all he had to do was just reunite the two of them and boom the problem was instantly solved. Though with that taken care of relatively easy it left Corbin with a lot more time to kill then he had prepared for.

Without much other idea of what to do the Ranger quickly looked through their backpack, making sure that he had his little supply of empty pokeballs on hand. Closing the bag back up and putting it back on his back Corbin started to walk throughout the Jagged pass in search of wild pokemon. Having decided to do a bit of training or at least find something new to add to his team.

@mods (lookin for pokemon)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Case Closed [W]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 4:48:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HYPNO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / insomnia[break]
nasty plot / psychic / hypnosis / poison gas
[break][break]

@corbin

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Case Closed [W]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 16:08:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As Corbin walked through the jagged pass with his hands inside of his jacket pockets it didn't really take him long to find a wild pokemon. He was actually kind of glad to come across the wild hypno that was prowling around out here on the mountain side. While it wasn't a pokemon he wanted from what he remembered Hypnos had a bad habit of luring random people that come across it to sleep and then chowing down on their dreams.

Something like that just walking around here wasn't too good and posed a threat for any civilians that happened to be exploring. More then likely anyone around here would have pokemon to but the easier solution to this was to just beat the Hypno up. Luckily enough the pokemon hadn't actually noticed Corbin yet.

Tapping one of the pokeballs on his belt the man's Heracross popped out in a brief flash. "Alright Crosshair, see that yellow pokemon over there? Take it out for me alright, use Megahorn." With a brief nod of its head the bug pokemon stamped around in place for a moment, kicking up dirt as it suddenly launched forward at the Hypno. As Heracross drew near the already large horn on its head would start to faintly glow green as it grew in size even more, before the horn was soon slammed into the side of the Hypno.

Rearing its head back suddenly as its horn hit the psychic type Heracross flung it upwards into the air with a loud cry. A few moments later the Hypno fell back to earth, knocked out in one quick blow from Heracross' powerful attack.

With one problem taken care of Corbin continued looking around for more wild pokemon, hoping to find another psychic type.

@mods (heracross fought hypno, lookin for more)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga