light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:03:19 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

with a gas mask on. they were to acquire the magmar that started this fire. "starmie, buizel, clear a path." with his pokemon water at the start. they'd begin their hunt for the pokemon said to have caused the fire. "the goal is to secure and capture the magmar. something as strong as this can't just be allowed to fall into the hands of the league, we need to secure the pokemon before they arrive." orders given to the grunts, he'd look to , asking, "have we located it yet?"

mission: fire force
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:13:18 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva’s own Starmie assisted in clearing a path and dowsing any flames that would be a risk. The job was simple all things considered but the raging flames were more than annoying.

She had sent her Volcarona ahead deeper into the forest of flames to find the source. Or at least to confirm where it was theorized the flames were coming from. Seeing the Pokémon above was enough for Eva to confidently relay this information to Cadis.

”The Magmar is located deeper in the route, almost seeping over into Slateport.” She replied, showing Cadis a map on her pad which circled where the Magmar was supposed to be.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:19:52 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"lets move out gentleman." with their pokemon in tow. they would begin to move forward. "to think a single magmar could cause this much trouble." it would certainly prove worthy of testing out the shadowfication. "if we can successfully turn it into a shadow pokemon, the power it would possess would be tremendous. something as precious as this can't slip through our fingers, i'd like to see how strong it is."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:23:40 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
The idea of turning this troublesome Magmar was an interesting one and would make this job much more worth it.

”I’d like to capture it then try and evolve it while it’s shadowed. See if that would possibly make it more powerful than if it normally evolved.” She mused, following Cadis.

”A single Pokémon causing this much destruction is quite impressive. I wonder if it perhaps belonged to a trainer beforehand, might explain its power.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:27:12 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"a pokemon disavowing its trainer? a rare case." an interesting case. cadis was a cruel yet loving master, and somehow his pokemon have never disavowed him. "is such a thing possible?" unless the trainer was cruel it'd make sense, but being that the pokemon was a magmar it wouldn't be too surprising. "perhaps the trainer was too weak mentally and the magmar took advantage of that."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:29:54 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Maybe.” Eva began, watching her Starmie dowse out some flames.

”Something like a week mentality might do the trick or the trainer was abusive to their Pokémon and the Pokémon had enough of it and dipped.” She shrugged, there were plenty of reasons a Pokémon might leave their trainer.

”Or perhaps the trainer just didn’t want the Magmar, it can be just as simple as that.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:33:28 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"do you think the magmar was too much for the trainer?" it had to definitely be a weakened mentality. shameful, pokemon are truly no different from humans. "perhaps the magmar desired someone stronger, maybe it's searching for someone to stop it." a pokemon wouldn't cause such a commotion for nothing. they were intelligent creatures, specially when they've had the opportunity to live among humans. "but you know more about their logical state of mind than i." floatzel and starmie were aiding in clearing the path.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:39:08 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”It’s very possible that’s the case.” Eva agreed.

”Magmar’s are known for their destructive nature whenever they get angry. They’ll keep burning everything in its path until whatever it’s mad at and everything around it is turned to ash.” She explained, figuring that this easy explanation was probably the one closest to their answer.

”Angry and looking for a fight isn’t a good combo.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:43:37 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"then if it's a fight that it wants," the group would come to surround the source of the fire, "then it's a fight we shall give it." the grunts would begin to attack the magmar. "our goal isn't to defeat it, but merely catch it. weaken it my men." cadis ordered. by serving as a distraction, this opened up for eva to take it home.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:48:55 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
As the others did their part to give the scientist an opening Eva summoned forth her Gardevoir. ”Take it down.” All three of her Pokémon attacked the distracted Magmar.

The ensuing explosion of energy was enough to obstruct their vision but once the smoke cleared the Magmar was in the perfect state for capture.

”Bag it and tag it.” She’d order the surrounding grunts.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fire force [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 3:21:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, free water-type pokemon evolution.