light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
rocket racketeering [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:01:59 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

sitting at a bar. cadis casually took a sip of half a glass of alcohol. setting the beverage down, he'd come to await for to arrived. "i hate this part, maybe i should have sent grunts to take care of this." he causally sighed.

mission: rocket racketeering
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:18:25 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva never really liked jobs like these, not that she wasn’t good at them but that she’d much rather be in her lab. This sort of job definitely was for the low level grunts who needed to be kept busy.

”Hey boss man, ready to get going?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:20:55 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"no need." cadis said, taking another the sip, "the man we're looking for is hanging within the vip area." an eye would dart his way, "he's the owner of this establishment. he owes rocket quite a hefty amount of money." casually rolling a pokeball atop of the bar counter, he'd say, "we can relax for a bit, no need to rush things. this will be quickly taken care of in practically under 4 minutes."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:28:48 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Oh.”

Eva didn’t expect that. She took a seat next to the rocket boss, happy that they weren’t rushing to get working. She’d then listen intently as he’d go on and explain their target for this job.

”Nice, love easy jobs. Though got to wonder why so many people think it’s a smart idea to skip out on paying us.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:36:46 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"if i heard about the death of the famous silas, i'd do just the same." cadis chimed, "i guess word still hasn't gotten around about his replacement yet. they'll learn soon enough that there will always be a new head." taking out a pair of earplugs, he'd hand a pair over to eva.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:40:52 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Not assuming that there was going to be one is pretty shortsighted.” She shrugged, the only reason she cared was cause it was their problem to fix now.

”What are these for?” Eva would ask, taking the pair of earplugs from Cadis.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:45:30 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"a simple flaw in every human, no surprise. a bit boring and played out truthfully." once she were to place her plugs in, as did he, he would call upon chansey. pointing at this chansey, he'd signal that it was for this moment. "sing!" he ordered, and the chansey began to sing. with her melody she would come to place all within the bar to sleep, even the boss. once that was done he'd remove his earplugs. "call in the grunts," he ordered.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:50:46 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Oh.”

Well that explained why Cadis wanted her to put headphones in. She’d remove the earplugs to hear what he was saying and got busy take care of it.

”Well that was easy.” Oh she wasn’t complaining, she was pretty happy that there wasn’t much to be done on her part. All she had to do was make a phone call.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:53:06 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"alright, with the boss in our hands here comes your part." cadis would turn to his comrade, "i need you to make a story for the police. i'm sure the people here will report that he's missing, so you'll need to be a witness and throw them off." actually, rephrasing his plan, cadis would say, "on second thought, just make the call and head on out. the rest will take care of itself."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 8:00:41 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva was ready to come out with a convincing story, maybe use some psychic Pokémon to distort and manipulate some people’s memories but Cadis called it off and let her go with just making the call.

”Alright then, if you say so.” She wasn’t going to argue with him, the less work she had to do the better.