light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:10:11 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

outside of desmond's home. it'd suddenly became infested with a plethora of bug-type pokemon. cadis was here to grab something, and to his surprise, he discovered that desmond hadn't been home in forever. what cadis needed would come to be a challenge to get. after having called , he prepared to explain the situation some more upon arrival; though, no explaination would be needed. just from seeing the web covered house would be enough to explain.

mission: for the swarm
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:15:35 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva absolutely adored bug type Pokémon so this was like walking into a bug wonderland for her! She rushed straight here when Cadis had asked her to come and help him with this bug ‘infestation’.

”Look at all these lovely bug Pokémon!” She squealed, running towards the house.

”You’ll let me keep some of them right, right?!”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:18:09 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"honestly, i think desmond would not mind if you took them all." then again he had no idea about this, so this was a free favor. "we could force them out, but i wanted to call you in order to see if you knew anyway to get these pokemon out without much force." cadis had no time for this and needed to get some documents from his home. "i'm just about ready to commit arson."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:25:41 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”I’m not sure where I’d put all of them.” Eva replied, mulling over the idea of actually taking the entire bug Pokémon hive home with her. Unfortunately there was no way Eva could realistically justify taking all of them.

”Well we could get a good lot of them to come out of their own accord.” Eva hadn’t come alone, she got some grunts to come with her along with some equipment and trucks.

”After you called me I figured it’d be a good idea to bring this with me.” As she spoke some grunts took out some canisters from the trucks, once the lids were take off a pleasant aroma filled the air.

”This should attract a lot of them and we’ll be able to led them in the truck, any other stragglers we’re going to have to take care of ourselves.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:33:22 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"of course you'd have something like this ready." he knew she was the right one to call. looks like this would be over pretty fast, "so i'm assuming the plan is to have the grunts drive away and lead the affected out of the home?" a sound idea, he'd have gallade and absol ready at his behest to rid of the stragglers. "let's do it."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:38:12 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Yeah pretty much.” Eva nodded, watching as the cute little bugs were marching towards the source of the smell. It didn’t look like there were any stragglers but the ones that didn’t appear affected looked really annoyed.

A plan popped into her head, causing Eva to release her Volcarona. The Pokémon’s ability to summon strong winds would be able to blow out any other bugs that were hiding in the home.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:41:32 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"metagross, psychic." with the flick of a ball he'd call upon metagross. as soon as stragglers roamed about it would use psychic in order to force them out. sending them flying one after the other. "clean up wasn't all that hard, though he'll have to take care of the cobwebs on his own." the house was somewhat back to normal, and some stragglers still roamed about. "just a little more and we should be done."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:45:54 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Oi! Be careful! You’re not throwing around a sack of rocks! You’re moving precious bug Pokémon!”

She snapped at one of the grunts who wasn’t doing a good job at handling the Pokémon with proper care.

The grunt quickly scrambled to get his shit together so he wouldn’t get in serious trouble with the rocket scientist.

The stragglers that were being pulled out from the home were either forced with the rest of the bugs by the rocket’s Pokémon or caught a whiff of the smell and went in by their own accord.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:51:18 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"with that being a quick wrap, wanna come inside and raid his fridge?" hopefully that was left intact. "though if everything in there is inedible we may have to fetch what i originally came for and stop at a restaurant." then again she may want to hurry and get back to those new bug pokemon of hers, "my treat."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 7:56:02 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Yeah huh you can have that all to yourself there chief, not really trying to die today.” The thought of eating something out of that fridge made her gag a bit.

”Though I’ll definitely take you up on your offer of getting for elsewhere. So let’s hurry and get what you came for.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
for the swarm [ m ]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 3:22:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, free bug-type pokemon evolution.