a courting song

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 8:50:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
There was something about being alone in a karaoke booth and seining your heart out that was extremely freeing. While Lavone couldn't exactly put his finger on what made it so special, but he knew that he'd be doing the same today, his pokemon joining in and hyping him on as they usually did.

Ah, thought if another variable were to present itself, say a familiar face, Lavone would be obliged to drag said familiar face into the booth along with him. Lucky Cadis to be said familiar face, dragged into this man's shenanigans.

"Let's have some fun!"

Lavone shouted as he dragged Cadis towards the room he had normally reserved.

/ mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 9:01:23 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"o-oh i couldn't possibly intrude!" he'd rather cheer him on right along with his pokemon. "you're doing just fine carrying the room." he was having a bit too much fun with this, more than the average joe. then again karaoke was very popular in kalos, to think it'd be just as popular in hoenn. "did you always have such an enthusiastic personality when it came to karaoke?"

mission: for the swarm
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]@lavone

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 18:34:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Uh, friends don't intrude on friends, duh~ And karaoke is my JAM! I come to this booth about two times a month, three if I'm really bored."

As he idly scrolled through songs, Lavone spoke to Dawn, his leg tapping at the ground endlessly.

"You should sing a song too. It's fun. Sometimes even Wirt sings, even if they're mostly grunts."

The Grimmsnarl eyes Dawn for a moment before turning his attention back to Lavone, discontent with another man's presence.

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:48:26 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

what a disturbing pokemon. it was like having the boogeyman stare you down. "m-maybe after i'm no longer sober." he'd take a sip of his alcoholic beverage, "two to three times a month? the dedication you must have." it was then a thought plagued him, "are you from hoenn by chance? you have the personality of a kalosian. during my visit to that region everyone was so exuberant and expressive, it was a bit overwhelming." lavone would definitely fit in. dawn would come to look at the grimmsnarl, hoping its attention was no longer on him.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:14:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Nope, I'm a true and blue Galarite."

He continues looking through the songs before finally picking one, a favorite of his from ages ago.

song

Once the song finished, he looked back at the crowd, the Grimmsnarl clapping with a delighted look on his face.

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:26:32 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

clapping with cheeful expression, dawn couldn't help but enjoy the performance given. "again, again! that really does look fun!" a heartfelt laughter escaped his gullet. he didn't expect for such a simple thing to be this fun. "i hope to meet many more galarites like you, haha! you represent them so well!" looking toward the grimmsnarl, he'd say, "why not have your...large friend here go next. i'd love to see him live, in exchange i'll do maybe one or two songs." a big maybe.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:52:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Handing the mic over to the Grimmsnarl, Lavone took a seat, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"I'm not too special, there's a lot of gaudy folks like me in Galar. Though I appreciate the sentiment."

After a few moments the pokemon picked a song, clearing it's throat before beginning.

song

Lavone, getting into the mood, joins halfway through, grabbing another mic and wrapping his arm around the Grimmsnarl, singing out of sync with the pokemon and it's grunts.

/ mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:55:00 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

what a precious nightmare inducing moment this was. dawn would come to cheer the duo on with a clap here and there. "well a deal's a deal," he'd come to grab a mic once it was his turn. "i haven't sung in so long, i wonder if i can do this..." then again he wasn't being judged for his performance. this was for fun, right? so, fun he would have.

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/1yzo3i5az1/Batman_Kevin_Conroy_-_Am_I_Blue.mp3[/player]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:13:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When everything has concluded and the two were sat down to listen to Dawn, they looked at each other, unsure how to feel. While yes his voice was pleasing to the ears, the song itself was somewhat somber.

Once he finished, Lavone hesitated to clap, starting slow but eventually building up to a proper applause, Lavone nudging the Grimmsnarl to do the same- the pokemon clapping a few times and no more.

"That was uh... pretty good. You sounded great."

He chuckled awkwardly.

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:33:03 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"oh stop you're embarrassing me!" to think he did that good of a job! dawn couldn't contain himself, "alright, let's do another! i'm feeling jazzy tonight!" and so he would continue on with his song.

mission:
notes: fin.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a courting song
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 4:55:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]lavone receives the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sound-based move to redeem in the site shop.