[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","pokeMars"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]the transition is seamless. marcel slips his phone back into his pocket, erasing all traces of his manner in favour of his civilian persona. though he had enjoyed being himself around elijah, networking had been his real intention when signing up for this event. there was no knowing where useful information lay.
[break][break]
"kosuke. kosuke sato." he introduces himself once he reaches the table, his smile bright, "you must be kazimir, right?"
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
spring has sprung [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 16:33:26 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

"yup. that's my name. kousuke right?" ok he was feeling a little more confident now that the introductory phase of this was over. the only other problem now was the fact that right after another he was getting some handsome men for his dates. not that that was bad or anything!

just being face to face with them did sort of make his heart go fluttering like a bunch of butterfrees. how he tried to be suave with other guys when this happens with older dudes is beyond him. oh that's right, he's never tried to be a casanova before. well it was probably a good place to start right now. "first round of this is pretty killer on the nerves isn't it? but a guy as handsome as ya probably was alright or am i wrong?" he leaned forward with his arms crossed on the table and a look of curiosity on his face. he was going to make some impressions tonight dammit.

[attr="class","merrktagI"] [break]

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
spring has sprung [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 17:39:50 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]marcel gives an embarrassed laugh at the compliment. he can feel the slight flush as he grabs the back of his neck. "it turned out to be an old friend, so i guess it was easy for me." knowing elijah had certainly simplified things, with the first meeting out the way they'd simply fell into old rhythms. "i think i'm starting to see what you mean about nerves though."
[break][break]
he takes a seat, self-consciousness evident in his movements. people let their guard down around the less confident. "so, what do you do?" if he had to judge on appearances, he'd guess kazimir was a trainer, or something along those lines.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
spring has sprung [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 18:02:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

i'm a superhero!

"i'm a trainer." boy would that have been a way to expose himself. he's already done it like twice in the most embarrassing ways that doing it here at this event was probably tame. who would believe him anyway? "slowly been working on getting all those badges and all that. and exploring places with my pokemon. its dangerous but damn is it rewarding."

his confidence was really on the rise now, perhaps he found his stride? "what about you? you sorta don't give off that trainer vibe. unless that's what your going for to avoid trainer battles haha." oh yeah, now he was getting into the groove of things.

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
spring has sprung [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 19:50:00 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]it's not surprise when kazimir produces the answer he had been expecting--marcel was not arrogant, but had a just confidence in his observation skills.
[break][break]
"i did a few gym battles back home," he says wistfully, "but the whole thing wasn't really for me." it's the most truthful thing he's said this conversation. marcel was not a pokemon battler by choice, though his work meant it was often unavoidable. it was natural that over the years he'd honed his skills, but even then he could never understand the appeal of gym badges.
[break][break]
"i run a bookstore," he answers reluctantly, "pretty boring, i know."
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
spring has sprung [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 4:53:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"a bookstore owner huh? i dunno it doesn't sound that boring." honestly the image in kaz's head wasn't as delightful as kosuke would probably put it. lots of media sort of romanticized that sort of thing, stores with a treasure trove of books for anyone to purchase with all kinds of small events happening all month long. "i bet you get a lot of geeks looking around for rare books or something. you got any recommendations for like...cook books? been trying to brush up on my culinary skills. oh or anything on camping? that's been a real bit draw to me lately."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
spring has sprung [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 11:18:06 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]the chime sounds, and belle begins to rise from the coiled up position she's taken to on the floor. wow, these really did go by quickly.
[break][break]
"tell you what," he takes a pen out his pocket, grabbing a nearby napkin, "here's the address for my store. come by and i can give you those recommendations." there was scarcely anything to glean from meetings as brief as these--marcel was here to establish connections, only then would he have the chance of stumbling across something of worth.
[break][break]
he gets up from his chair and sends kazimir a smile. "hopefully i see you again, then."
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
spring has sprung [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 13:05:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

boy did time sure fly by. it felt like a breeze compared to last time, guess that meant this was getting easier. "hey thanks man. i'll be sure to stop by some time after this. we'll def talk shop when i do." he returned the smile as he got from his seat and went off on his way. as he did he looked among the crowd and cracked both of his knuckles as he was ready to get lucky the rest of the night.