part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
y i k e s
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 20:33:41 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]romantic could be a nice term for the scenery. you know, if one considered a painful run through trees romantic. she, unfortunately, is not that one. if they were strolling, that'd be one thing but god, this is torture.

"barely," she retorts. her lungs burn a little more now and there's a growing ache in her side. fuck, she's so out of shape. good lord.

his smile is met with barely maintained indifference. the mild beginnings of an aggressive smile bleed through despite her best attempts.

"full of dead people. you?"

[newclass=.hana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana b] color: #37a69d; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #37a69d; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
y i k e s
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 21:46:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. "velit dignissim sodales ut eu. vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies tristique nulla." phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec. tincidunt eget nullam non nisi est sit amet. tortor at auctor urna nunc. id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt. aenean pharetra magna ac placerat vestibulum.

eget gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient. pharetra et ultrices neque ornare. libero volutpat sed cras ornare arcu dui. arcu non odio euismod lacinia at quis risus sed vulputate. non enim praesent elementum facilisis. erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta. aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. adipiscing elit ut aliquam purus sit amet luctus venenatis.

"faucibus purus in massa tempor nec feugiat." risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque non. "nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin sagittis." diam volutpat commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. etiam tempor orci eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc. risus feugiat in ante metus dictum at. habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac. nunc sed id semper risus in hendrerit gravida. urna nunc id cursus metus. molestie nunc non blandit massa. elit ut aliquam purus sit amet. mauris sit amet massa vitae tortor condimentum lacinia quis. lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa. commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing diam. tincidunt arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit amet. mauris a diam maecenas sed enim. magna fringilla urna porttitor rhoncus dolor purus non enim. rhoncus urna neque viverra justo.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
y i k e s
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 23:25:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]don't mind me, i'm testin gifs w my template hehehehehehe

she blinks.

there's too many moving pieces to keep track. a dizzying frenzy of action, sound, combat. and she's lost in the middle, a pawn left to forge her own path.

eyes drift to the tree. branches loom overhead. her objective here is purely scientific. extract what she can. get out. simple.

even with the summoning of tapu fini... it seems so difficult. she whistles softly. a chiming sort of sound escapes, drowned out among the clash of titans. no matter. it's not for them, anyway.

she feels a tickle by her ear and a soft settling on her head. the coy smile is instant.

earthquake rumbles from freya's beast. the ground rips and groans beneath the force. and the automaton finds its footing halfway between realms, halfway retreating to shadows for calmer waters. it moves, then, as dazzling gleam and ice beam look to overwhelm them both. shadows abandoned for higher altitude, for greater impact. fairy energy crashes against clay in waves. it threatens to knock the automaton off course. no matter... it slams back into earth, hunkering forward with as much speed as discolored limbs allow. an arm rises. it swings at lex's shadow gardevoir with a heavy force of dynamic punch.

light screen wraps around their bodies. it deters the houndoom but only after the damage has already been done...

psychic terrain begins to pour from illeana's body. pink tendrils expand up to five feet. the healing radius is enough to lick at 's wounds, easing pain into nothingness.

as darkrai and tapu fini face off, her galarian ponyta assumes the same role that illeana, herself, always assumes: support. a shimmering light slowly begins to radiate from the pastel pony's body. heal pulse fans out and spreads across their side of the battle field, looking to restore any nearby allies of pain and exhaustion.

beneath the shimmering veil of heal pulse, ninetales steps forward to deter the psychic type. the fox can't levitate, sure, but all it needs is a well-aimed attack... fire begins to lick at sharp teeth as its jaw snaps open. flamethrower escapes within moments, flames soaring toward beheeyem if only to distract the psychic type.

tl;dr:

- whistles for mew to join - it sits invisible on her head and waits for orders to head to the tree

- golurk is hit by dazzling gleam ; strikes back against s!gardevoir with dynamic punch

- illeana uses psychic terrain to heal fernando's wounds

- g!ponyta uses heal pulse for nearby allies

- ninetales uses flamethrower to draw beheeyem's attention away from tapu fini

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

nate
he/him
april 17th
vermilion city, kanto
demisexual
arms dealer
grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nate
nathan velussi
y i k e s
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 16:40:03 GMT
nathan velussi Avatar
[attr="class","nate"]
[attr="class","nate b"]
[attr="class","nate i"]lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. "velit dignissim sodales ut eu. vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies tristique nulla." phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec. tincidunt eget nullam non nisi est sit amet. tortor at auctor urna nunc. id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt. aenean pharetra magna ac placerat vestibulum.

eget gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient. pharetra et ultrices neque ornare. libero volutpat sed cras ornare arcu dui. arcu non odio euismod lacinia at quis risus sed vulputate. non enim praesent elementum facilisis. erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta. aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. adipiscing elit ut aliquam purus sit amet luctus venenatis.

"faucibus purus in massa tempor nec feugiat." risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque non. "nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin sagittis." diam volutpat commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. etiam tempor orci eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc. risus feugiat in ante metus dictum at. habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac. nunc sed id semper risus in hendrerit gravida. urna nunc id cursus metus. molestie nunc non blandit massa. elit ut aliquam purus sit amet. mauris sit amet massa vitae tortor condimentum lacinia quis. lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa. commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing diam. tincidunt arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit amet. mauris a diam maecenas sed enim. magna fringilla urna porttitor rhoncus dolor purus non enim. rhoncus urna neque viverra justo.

[newclass=.nate] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.nate b] color: #81b97a; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.nate i] text-decoration: underline dotted #81b97a; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
y i k e s
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 23:32:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. "velit dignissim sodales ut eu. vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies tristique nulla." phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec. tincidunt eget nullam non nisi est sit amet. tortor at auctor urna nunc. id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt. aenean pharetra magna ac placerat vestibulum.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
y i k e s
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 16:29:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","zawarudo"]
[attr="class","zawarudotop"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-star"]illeana
[attr="class","zawarudotab2"]
]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft2"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft3"]

[attr="class","ion-nuclear"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

HEAD SCIENTIST[break]
GENETICS, VARIANTS, LORE[break]
SAP SIPPER[break][break]

faction: league[break]
specialties: ghosts[break]
battle prowess: minimal[break][break]

pronouns: she/her[break]
sexuality: bi curious[break]
romantic status: single[break][break]

occupational focuses: coming[break]
other strong skills: coming[break]
hobbies: coming[break][break]

family: coming[break][break]

current goals:[break]

• coming...[break][break]

history:
history here.

[attr="class","zawarudoright"]
[attr="class","ion-clipboard"]

APPLICATION

[attr="class","zawarudoimg"]

[attr="class","zawarudoname"]

ILLEANA[break]
REYES

[attr="class","zawarudolyric"]

lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics.

[attr="class","zawarudobot"]

YOU DREW STARS AROUND MY SCARS AND NOW I'M BLEEDING

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-star"]giada
]

[attr="class","ion-eye"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

THIEF[break]
CAT LOVER[break]
MENACE TO SOCIETY[break][break]

faction: rocket[break]
specialties: poison, dark[break]
battle prowess: middle[break][break]

sexuality: bisexual[break]

• coming[break][break]

history:
coming soon...

APPLICATION

GIADA[break]
MORGAN

THEY SAY I DID SOMETHING BAD WHY'S IT FEEL SO GOOD?

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-star"]OPHELIA
]

[attr="class","ion-happy"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

JOLT UNITED CEO[break]
MADAM COIN[break]
PHILANTHROPIST[break][break]

faction: league[break]
specialties: electric[break]
battle prowess: ???[break][break]

sexuality: bisexual[break]

• coming...[break][break]

history:
coming soon...

APPLICATION

OPHELIA[break]
COIN

I WANT TO WATCH WISTERIA GROW

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-star"]DREA
]

[attr="class","ion-person-add"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

deez nuts: deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts.[break][break]

deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts.[break][break]

deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts!

APPLICATION

DREA[break]
ODDMUND

DEATH IS SUCH A FLIRT

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-star"]MARGOT
]

[attr="class","ion-home"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

deez nuts: deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts.[break][break]

deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts.[break][break]

deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts!

APPLICATION

MARGOT[break]
MORI

ALL I THINK ABOUT IS KARMA

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.zawarudo]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#232323;color:#999999;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotop]border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab]white-space:nowrap;height:10px;padding:20px;padding-right:0px;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab2]width:100%;height:10px;margin-top:20px;background-color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab:hover .zawarudotab2]margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft]height:520px;overflow:auto;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft2]padding:20px;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3]border:solid 1px #191919;margin-bottom:20px;font:11px roboto;text-align:justify;padding:24px;color:#999999;background-color:#1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1]margin:-24px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;font:bold 10px Inconsolata;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;color:#090909;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 div]float:left;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg]margin:25px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoname]border-top:solid 1px #191919;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;padding:19px;font:bold 20px Space Mono;line-height:15px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudolyric]padding:25px;font:10px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright]border-top:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1f1f1f;color:#dddddd;font:12px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding:15px;width:140px;margin-left:330px;margin-top:-46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright div]float:right;margin:-15px;border-left:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:45px;width:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudobot]background-color:#2f2f2f;border-top:solid 1px #191919;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:right;padding:20px;line-height:9px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #1f1f1f;border:0px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

em, emi
she/her
twenty four
february 18th
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
hotel employee
cadet
5'4" height
5'4" height
we are shining and we'll never be afraid again.
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emilia
emilia palmer
y i k e s
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 5:20:57 GMT
emilia palmer Avatar
[attr="class","emilia"]
[attr="class","emilia b"]
[attr="class","emilia i"]quill back catalogue indie Elvira I knew you were trouble re-record 1989 folk 22 casette solo here's how Cruel Summer can still be a single my tears ricochet solo the 1 song evermore Red country queue tour film 13 merch song song (10 Minute Version) label deluxe promo betty

"i had a marvelous time ruining everything" merch signer vinyl Target Exclusive signer promo I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me clock tour film fans remix Woulda Shoulda Coulda Taylor Eras Tour vinyl stadium Willow Jack Antonoff stained glass windows in my mind red lipstick London critics Midnights Cardigan [From the Vault] Our Song folklore Blank Space refrigerator light

I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me debut I knew you were trouble 22 betty rock presale sexy baby tracklist Joe stadium Our Song fans masters Taylor surprise Anti-Hero Woulda Shoulda Coulda august folklore Taylah stained glass windows in my mind vinyl august red lipstick critics presale deluxe Eras Tour merch

[newclass=.emilia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.emilia b] color: #465D46; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.emilia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #465D46; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
y i k e s
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 16:49:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimalillie"]
[attr="class","top"]

1989 folk vocals august (10 Minute Version) Anti-Hero mezzo-soprano tour film Shake it Off fans vocalist Swift surprise snow on the beach presale remix 22 Our Song CD masters solo [From the Vault] businesswoman fans Our Song Midnight Rain album Lover mezzo-soprano august

[break][break]producer glitter gel pen Cardigan Shake it Off Joe stained glass windows in my mind song Elvira Midnight Rain remix rollout lyrics remix (10 Minute Version) fuck the patriarchy fuck the patriarchy vinyl Fearless fans Nashville (Taylor's Version) august Cats businesswoman I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me music video director surprise folklore Hot 100

[break][break]debut 13 Nashville blondie back catalogue private jet Swift squad re-record 3am karma is a cat Grammy betty Eras Tour fans Speak Now Woulda Shoulda Coulda vocalist mezzo-soprano Shake it Off Blank Space New York Midnights Joe 22 promo glitter gel pen Aaron Dressner Grammy fountain pen

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimalillie"]--accent:#E37474; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote img"]  margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie ."]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
y i k e s
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 16:35:18 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
non-pokemon version...

[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb leaguechar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
holy water can't help you now,[break]
thousand armies couldn't keep me out

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Falling too fast to prepare for this tripping in the world could be dangerous everybody circling is vulturous negative, nepotist everybody waiting for the fall of man everybody praying for the end of times everybody hoping they could be the one i was born to run, i was born for this whip, whip run me like a racehorse pull me like a ripcord break me down and build me up i wanna be the slip, slip word upon your lip, lip letter that you rip, rip break me down and build me up whatever it takes cause i love the.

[break][break]

"looking for a reason and burning up."

[break][break]

Falling too fast to prepare for this tripping in the world could be dangerous everybody circling is vulturous negative, nepotist everybody waiting for the fall of man everybody praying for the end of times everybody hoping they could be the one i was born to run, i was born for this whip, whip run me like a racehorse pull me like a ripcord break me down and build me up i wanna be the slip, slip word upon your lip, lip letter that you rip, rip break me down and build me up whatever it takes cause i love the.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
smirk

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
y i k e s
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 23:49:31 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
always an angel, never a god

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

[break][break]

"looking for a reason and burning up."

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
ooc notes

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights