marcel maeda
double trouble [open/m]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 19:48:26 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"]"oh no you don't!" marcel grabs hold of the boy as he begins to climb the tree, disapproval written across his face. upon second glance, he sees the child's got a weedle clutched in his fist. "hey! drop that!"
[break][break]
the boy does not listen. in fact, he looks marcel dead in the eye as he continues to shake the poor pokemon around. marcel grits his teeth.
[break][break]
his eevee has taken the smart decision of hiding behind a tree. only moments ago the boy had been tugging quite roughly at its ears. his rapidash is nowhere to be seen, along with--
[break][break]
he pales. "wait, where's your sister?!"
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: mission

[attr="class","tag"]@open

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
double trouble [open/m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 18:44:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
In general Cove did not like many people, or at least that was the vibe he tended to give off. He appeared to be a hard ass, but it was often just that--an appearance; he had a heart, and he liked children. While they could be monsters they were innocent to the crimes and the horrors that had turned Cove away from much of society, and truth be told he found their humor and lack of a filter funny.

As he walked to meet Marcel he encountered a young girl. He stopped and watched her as she approached. She was running, full on giggling, with a great shit-eating grin on her young face. She spied Cove, or rather the pichu on his shoulder, and halted. "I get the feeling you're not supposed to be out here." He commented. He could hear shouting from not too far away. The girl smiled and charged towards him.

"She's over here." He called. Marcel was in sight now, and Cove, the young girl climbing up his back--fists in his hair--to reach the pichu, didn't look too amused. The corners of his lips twitched slightly as a smile tried to betray the scowl on his face. "You're a shit baby sitter. Can I say shit in front of them?" He made a half-hearted attempt to cover the girl's ears.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
double trouble [open/m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 22:53:58 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"]he's so relieved he can't even bring himself to be offended, though the feeling doesn't last long as he watches the girl try and climb her way up the man's back. "oh for f--" marcel stops himself and glances at the child in his arms, "i'm so sorry. you're right, i--" he tries his best to ignore the tiny hands tugging at his hair, "--i don't do this a lot."
[break][break]
as the boy's grip settles on marcel's right ear, he moves to approach the two. it's only now he spots his rapidash over the other man's shoulder--trying to get as far away from the trouble as it could, he guessed. bastard.
[break][break]marcel realises he hasn't quite thought ahead, as he's about to grab the girl with her brother still in his hold. he looks between the siblings with a conflicted look on his face. "hana," he says gently, trying a different approach, "would you please let go of the nice man?"
[break][break]
when she doesn't respond, he starts to look panicked. this was all so much worse when he had a stranger caught up in this mess.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@cove

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
double trouble [open/m]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 3:06:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”S’okay.” Cove replied. He felt a little like a tree, but he was tall enough that it wasn’t completely awkward. In any case he knew Meek, his pichu, could handle himself if the little girl managed to catch him. He followed the man’s gave over his shoulder and spied the wayward rapidash and put two and two together. ”The kids that bad huh? Even the horse doesn’t want to stick around to entertain them.” He tutted. ”Least their not yours right?” Cove hoped they weren’t at least--the man looked way in over his head.

He remained quiet as the girl’s hand yanked at his hair as she reached his shoulders and screamed a loud ”NOO!!!” in his ears in response to Marcel’s question. ”So much for that.” He reached up and plucked the child off him and held her out in front of him. She began wildly kicking her legs and thrashing about. ”Kids usually like me--let me try. If you behave,” He said, talking to the kids now. ”That nice guy there will buy you two some ice crea--” One of the girls swinging legs caught him square in the chest. Cove wheezed and dropped the kid. Perhaps he had spoken too soon.

”Son of a bi--” Despite himself he cracked a smile. ”Got any rope?” He asked. He was only half joking. ”Hey Meek go distract the brat.” He instructed. Perhaps the girl would be content chasing the mouse pokemon while they thought up how to keep them entertained or contained. Maybe a game would work?

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
double trouble [open/m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 11:36:03 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"]"oh yeah, no." he laughs. "thank god." it's only once the words leave his mouth that he catches himself. his expression turns sheepish; then mortified, as hana begins to scream. her brother snickers in response.
[break][break]
his rapidash's PSYCHIC saves the girl from crashing into the ground, though marcel still feels the spike of panic had taken a few years off his life. he lets out a long sigh. deciding it'd be best to keep both his hands free, he places jun down next his sister. both children take immediate interest in the man's pichu, reaching out to grab at its ears.
[break][break]
"you sure you want to do that?" marcel asks, looking down warily at the trio.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@cove

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
double trouble [open/m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 17:36:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Cove smirked, a little relieved that the kids did not belong to the man. He could tell he was trying, but the kids were out of his league. Hell, they were even out of Cove’s league--he felt like he’d been around a lot of kids, but none were as much as a handful as these two appeared to be. He had a feeling it was just the tip of the iceberg, too. ”Well then there’s a silver lining--you get to hand them back off to their parents. I don’t blame them for needing a break though.” He said, assuming a break was where their parents were.

He didn’t get time to ask much more as he clutched his chest. Marcel’s rapidash was quick to catch the young girl from hitting the ground. He felt she would have deserved it, but perhaps he was just being mean. Little brats. Fortunately, at least for the time being, Meek’s quick movements were enough to distract the two kids. He wasn’t keen on being caught, though, and sparks began bouncing from the pokemon’s cheeks in warning as they grabbed at his sensitive ears. ”Man you better control yourself-” He cautioned the pichu; they were notorious for not having a handle on their electricity, and while he had had Meek a good while he was still no exception. Though Cove was sure he knew exactly what he was doing right now.

The little pokemon let off enough electricity to give the kids a little tickle and make their hair stand on end like great big dandelions without hurting them. He was rather docile, fortunately. ”If you ask nicely I bet he’ll play tag with you. Or maybe hide and seek. Do you guys like games? I wouldn’t mind playing.” He said thoughtfully, glancing up at Marcel to make sure it was OK.