awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
chez butterfingers [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:18:27 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
It was time to move to another table, another social attempt for Alexei to stop being so bloody awkward with himself. As he was moving towards the new table, he then realized where he had heard Adrian’s voice previously—and was not internally beating himself up over it!

Oh, hell, I didn’t know it was HIM! He thought in the back of his mind, trying not to scream. Because well, the song was so relatable, for starters. Well, until recently he found the song extremely relatable.

Now the problem was… had he arrived too early?

“Table number six,” he mused to himself as he sat down and awaited whoever would come by next. Seeing that the table was occupied, a wait staff rushed over and set down another snack for him and whoever else he was meeting to share—it was a brownie ala mode topped with vanilla ice cream and two dainty little spoons.

Well, whoever this is, I hope they’re a sweet tooth! He thought as he idly picked up one of the small spoons and began twirling it between his fingers.

@jesse

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chez butterfingers [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:57:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
If Money Can't Buy Happiness...
Jesse arrived not too much after the man, her Pokemon both following, and proceeding to stare of the dessert threateningly. She herself was more occupied at first in introducing herself, leaning forward and waving. "Hey, call me Jesse, what about you?" Guy looked pretty nice, maybe nervous, who knows.

Still, her attention was was inevitable drawn to whatever sort of dessert was in front of her, before she pointed at it. "Wait I heard of these things, ala mode, I've never gotten my hands on these before!" Sure, she wanted to, obviously, but there were more obvious, more expensive, stuff that she wanted to get her hands on. Frankly, fancier looking desserts always slipped her mind.

But not today! Making she didn't exactly tear into the dessert, she still had to look good, she still got several bites into the dessert before the man. "You should eat some before I take it all.

LAIKA OF THQ

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
chez butterfingers [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 3:45:57 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
The two Wooloo were nipping at the hemline of his jeans, eager to keep themselves busy. The black-wooled one let out a bleat at the sight of two approaching Pokémon, which alerted Alexei that there was someone headed their way—

Looking up from his spoon spinning, he then let out a nervous laugh. “Oh, thank goodness, I thought I got here too early,” he began with a grin. “You can call me Alex,” and with that watched as she sat down and began eyeing the goods in front of them.

“Kind of nice, don’t you think, they always bring over some kind of sweet treat to share. Oh, go ahead—ladies first, he gestured at the treat. The vanilla ice cream looked so very tempting, but he had to resist taking the first bite out of it!

It was here he noticed that the Meowth accompanying her was… not the usual cream-colored variety. He was reminded of Miser, if but briefly.

“Where did you get your Meowth? I’m only familiar with the cream-colored ones,” he inquired.

Well, it was either that or talk about the weather, right?!

@jesse

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chez butterfingers [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 6:03:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"You were probably a little early, but that can't possibly be bad. And nice to meet you Alex." Annoying to some? Probably. But as long as the early person doesn't say she was late then she was fine with it.

"Alright then, don't say you regret me getting the first bite." She pointed the tiny spoon at the man before returning to the dish. She stopped though at the man's question, looking over at her Meowth, claws now digging into the table's cloth. "You really never seen a version like Candy? She's from Alola, every Meowth that was bred from the Meowth there look like her. She's been with me for way longer than Alola though." She looked at the man's feet, where the Wooloo were. "Looks like Pokemon like hanging around you. Got any that you gotten a long time ago like mine?"

LAIKA OF THQ

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
chez butterfingers [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 15:26:57 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
He let her go first, of course—he didn’t want to appear too greedy and all that. At her exclamation of surprise, he shook his head.

“I know they’re normally the cream-colored variety,” he admitted. “The previous person I was paired up with had a pink-bellied Persian. Looked pretty normal on the most part, though.”

Once she was done attacking the brownie ala mode, he then tiled his head in question. “May I?” he inquired, spoon hovering close to the vanilla ice cream. When she had asked him about any Pokémon that had been with him for a long time, he chuckled.

“I do, but due to size restrictions of the venue, I had to leave them behind and bring smaller Pokémon. These Wooloo are absolute dorks, he gestured, pointing the spoon down at the side of the table. If she would follow where the spoon was pointed, there was a black-wooled and a white-wooled Wooloo nipping at each other’s ears, before looking up at their purple-eyed human companion curiously.

“Oh, they have tendency to eat shoelaces. So I apologize in advance if they start sniffing your shoes. They’re just really curious creatures, but can you blame them?

@jesse

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chez butterfingers [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 22:59:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Different colored belly? She raised an eyebrow. "Well then, I didn't know Meowth could have fur that's more than one color, so there's that." She would let Alex eat some of the dessert, but she clearly was waiting for her turn already, twirling her spoon around.

"Too bad you're usual Pokemon are too big, I don't really have huge Pokemon, it's a bit of a pain for me." Who knows how much money huge Pokemon eat up? Wait, these Pokemon eat shoelaces?" Pulling her feet under her seat, she eyed the Wooloo suspiciously for a moment, before shrugging. "I don't know, maybe? I thought Pokemon could be trained to do or not do whatever. All my Pokemon got trained for specifics."

LAIKA OF THQ

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
chez butterfingers [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 14:34:36 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
“Not sure of the Persian I met earlier was shiny. It didn’t have a sheen to it… not like this black-wooled companion of mine down here,” he continued with a chuckle, looking down at the black-wooled Wooloo who had decided to take a bit of a nap while waiting for his human companion to finish trundling around and move on to the next table.

“Well, the other one tried to eat my previous partner’s shoelaces earlier. It was almost a disaster. I made him apologize,” he added with a chuckle, now casting a glance over at the normal-wooled Wooloo, who let out the most innocent-sounding bleat he could manage.

“Funny, William,” he addressed the white-wooled Wooloo, allowing Jesse to attack the rest of the ala mode that was in front of them.

“Let’s just say… my specialty Pokémon fly all over the place,” he added a few moments later, stealthily picking at the last of the brownies ala mode on his side of the plate.

All too soon another buzzing noise echoed through the area, and he stood up.

“Well, that went by quickly,” he went on. “Nice meeting you, Jesse,” he ended with a smile on his face.

@jesse

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chez butterfingers [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 19:03:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Even if it wasn't shiny I'd bet people consider that sort of coloring rare, maybe expensive?" At the very least she knew for a fact that anybody selling those Pokemon could twist it in that direction.

"Jeez, I must be strict with my Pokemon, because most of them wouldn't do anything that'd make me look bad. Except for Candy, she's just been with me too long. I just bribe her and that works." The Meowth leapt onto her shoulder at the mention of bribing, staring intensely at Jesse, as if hoping for a bribe promise right now. "What, does that mean you specialize in a lot of things, or are you trying to sound all over the place?"

Still, the buzzer went off and she waved as Alex stood up, clearly not intending to leave until she have finished her side of the dessert. "Yeah, see you."

LAIKA OF THQ