Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
UFO stole my cows and my wife [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:02:24 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Now Eva was excited about this job, jumping at the opportunity to take it when she heard about it. She cared not for helping the rancher protect his livestock but instead at the prospect of being able to watch such an event as Beheeyem abduction.

What would that even look like? As such she brought equipment to record the event and asked the Rocket Boss to accompany her. She wanted to watch not get abducted herself.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:23:45 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

to think pokemon were actually abducting other pokemon. that was unheard of and a sight to behold. cadis had become interested upon being told such an occurrence was happening. "if beheeyem truly are stealing pokemon, it makes me wonder to what exactly are they doing to the captured pokemon..." he was genuinely interested in this strange event.

notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:45:49 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Hmm I can think of a few reasons they might.” Eva responded, glancing over to the spot that apparently Pokémon kept disappearing at.

”They might do it simply for food or perhaps the abductees have their memories toyed with, Beheeyem are known to tamper with the mind.” Still there was no sign of any of the mentioned Pokémon just yet but it was getting late and the darker it got the more likely they were to appear.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:48:37 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"food?" an abnormal thought. pokemon eating other pokemon, beheeyem at that? it wasn't out of the relativity of possibility, it was just a strange thought to have. "the real question is, let's say they are abducting, where exactly would one obtain a spaceship?" cadis asked, wondering if eva actually thought the pokemon were kidnapping other pokemon within a flying saucer.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 2:00:22 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Spaceship?” She was confused at first but it clicked rather quickly.

”Oh, I don’t believe that crap.” The scientist waved away the very thought of a spaceship being used.

”I think in combination of the Beheeyem using their psychic powers and the fact that’s happening at night and they have those lights that it LOOKS like spaceships, nothing more than that. I don’t know where they’d get something like that anyway, it’s a ridiculous thought.” she explained.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 2:59:20 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"in this world built upon ancient stories, i wouldn't be too surprised." the thought of beheeyem somehow obtaining a flying saucer was a silly thought. but cadis wouldn't put such a thing past him. "well, i suppose are goal is to capture them, yes? or are we simply observing these villainous creatures?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 3:13:54 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
While Eva thought it was still a silly idea Cadis did have a point. ”Capture them, shoo them away, I think the client doesn’t care as long as they don’t steal his Pokémon.” Eva replied.

And their time to shine would come as the dark night sky was lit up with an assortment of colorful lights, an indication that the Beheeyem was here. The Rocket Scientists released her Hydreigon, ordering it to fire off a dragon pulse toward the lights but only after they get to witness what the Pokémon was up to.

And much like it was described some of the Wooloo below, whom which were running about in fear, were being lifted into the air.

”Oh wow, look at that!”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 3:47:40 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"psychic, of course." he'd summon forth his gardevoir, "disable it." and on command she'd halt the wooloo's sudden flight. "what do you wish to do with it?" gardevoir would come to prepare a moon blast just in case cadis were to order another attack. "i think something as villainous as this little creature would serve one of our rocket grunts well." or she could take it back home and pick its...brain?

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:12:49 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
They had successfully stopped the sheep snatcher as the combination of Cadis’ Gardevoir psychic abilities and Eva’s Hydreigon’s Dragon Pulse did the trick. The lights went off and the Beheeyem went down and now they’d have to figure out what they were going to do with it.

”Eh we can give it to the grunts; they’ll probably get more use out of it than I would.” She’d shrug. While she could think of a lot of uses of the Pokémon she felt she was being a bit too selfish and for Rocket as a whole it’d probably be better to use it in other ways.

Scooping up the Beheeyem and alerting the rancher that his problems were gone would wrap up this job.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:35:24 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"if anything that beheeyem will be the trainer and the grunt the pokemon." he'd let out a slight chuckle. with their job coming to an end they would head back to their base of operations. the mission finished on an easy note.

notes: fin.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 7:44:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, a two-week berry of your choice.