Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:04:55 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
They had an influx of new Pokémon in their possession and they had to get some use out of them somehow so Rocket would be arming some of their members with dragon Pokémon.

A subset of Pokémon known to be a bit more of a handful training than most so today the Rocket scientist, along with the help of the boss would be training a bunch of grunts on how to handle their new partners.

This sort of thing wasn’t her style so she’d let the boss take the initiative.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:36:35 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"dragon pokemon are nothing more than mere children in need of proper parenting." a hydreigon stood beside cadis, "to allow a dragon to instill fear within you shows that you're incapable of taming it. a dragonite, garchomp, haxorus, and hydreigon are well-known to serve as the great four beasts and have been told to be hard to tame." looking toward the hydreigon, he'd say, "in truth, they're not wrong. it all depends on your spirit and self-confidence."

notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:50:50 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
While Cadis was explaining Eva watched the grunts, noticing that some of them didn’t seem to catch on to the Boss’ rather simple explanation. The scientists sighed before laughing a bit to herself, these lot weren’t the sharpest tools in the shed.

”What he’s saying is that you can’t be some piss scared baby when trying to raise a dragon Pokémon or they’ll gobble you up.” That seemed to click for a few of them.

”Dragon Pokémon also take a long time to evolve so keep that in mind when training one of a lower stage like a Dratini. Get impatient and you’ll never have a fully evolved dragon.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:54:53 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"and even then it's not guaranteed they'll continue to listen to you." referencing hydreigon, he'd continue, "many hydreigon are different, both in shape, size, and personality, but one thing that they all have in common? once they evolve from a deino it can get a bit complex." he'd come to place a hand upon one of the hydra heads. they were calm for the time being, "now, you," cadis called a random, "come and pet." he'd move a little closer and the second he was an inch from the hydreigon it became riled and alerted the grunt, with a growl, to steer clear of it. "he's waiting for me to give the order, do you think i should eva?" cadis asked.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 2:33:31 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva was honestly surprised that the grunt managed to walk up to the dragon without completely shitting themselves. Maybe this group wasn’t as bad as Eva was thinking they are, or perhaps an order from the boss outweighed any sort of fear that they might have of the dragon and instead fear towards him.

”Oh yeah sure go ahead.” She replied.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 2:54:34 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

the grunt became drowned in fear, nearly overwhelmed as he fell upon eva's acceptance of his fate. "and that's the power a dragon can instill, especially to those who fear them." a simple laughter was met afterwards as cadis would help the fresh grunt up. "a dragon's can easily be weakened if they're placed within a surge of fairy mist. it's best to get them out while they can as their power is cut in half." it was time to teach them everything they needed to know about a dragon.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 3:27:22 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva laughed as well, watching Cadis help the grunt up; they were having a bit too much fun with this.

”Ice and steel types also do well against Dragons but remember dragons normally come with a large pool of moves so keep that in mind when dealing with them. And it will be your assignment to raise a dragon that you’ll be assigned to. Based on how you do will determine whether you’re fit to keep said dragon.” Eva had a group of pokeballs containing dragon types to hand out to each of the grunts.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 3:50:42 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"we'll be assigning you each captured pokemon that have yet to have a proper master. mind you each one are dangerous, so do be weary as you handle them." turning to face eva he'd leave the group to their respective training. "it's a shame we don't have a dragon tamer in our ranks. it would've saved us sometime." next time he'd have to assign this job to circe and eva. cadis was far too busy to train his underlings, "mayhaps we assign dorian to this sort of thing? i'm sure he could whip them into shape."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:30:10 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Before she’d follow Cadis, Eva gave the grunts a thumbs up as they received their Pokémon as a sort of way of saying good luck to them before she’d then follow the Rocket Boss.

”Yeah teaching isn’t really my thing.” She’d sigh, the very thought having to get stuck doing something like that as a job making her shiver.

”Hey if he’s up to it I don’t see why not, be good to keep him busy.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:32:12 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"guess i'll go give him a ring, we've other things to tend to." and so cadis wandered off to make his phone call.

notes: fin.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Draconic Teachings [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 7:43:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1 free dragon-evolution (redeem in site shop).