Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
A mutual understanding [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:06:05 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
A job like this would normally be up for some rangers but the clients were in the pocket of Rocket and thus the two had an interesting relationship.

They were rich, influential and their support help Rocket’s mission so at times like these is when Rocket would hold up their end of this relationship, which was why they were here to get rid of a ghost infestation.

”Are you afraid of ghosts?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:34:09 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"not at all. i've got quite the scrappy gallade and miltank, after all." what was a ghost to a monster? a simple plaything. "their but mere playthings who wish to be entertained." with gallade at his side, he'd come to examine an empty ball capsule within the palm of his hand. "so i say we simply return the favor and help exorcise these poor, bored creatures." gallade took the lead.

notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:56:18 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Ghost type Pokémon can be incredibly annoying whenever they get bored and want to have some fun. She had firsthand experience with her own ghost types and past experiences.

”That’s a nice way of putting it.” Eva started, releasing her Incineroar from his pokeball.

”I’d put it more as they’re annoying pests but we share the sentiment of them being bored.” Once inside and deeper into the house it didn’t take long for them to confront a ghost as one went flying past them.

”Want to split up? Take on different parts of the house?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 2:00:01 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"i'll head upstairs, you can take care of what may lay hidden in the walls down here." and so cadis was off to venture the mansion. wondering just where did some of these 'pesky spirits' hide. "gallade, prepare yourself." having already skill swapped with the miltank. gallade would be able to combat whatever ghost may come their way. if need be he could summon his alolan meowth to assist in the exorcising.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 2:08:16 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Sounds good to me.” She replied, wandering off as well. Just to make things even safer she also released her Drapion. The only downside to having these two dark types around were their love of fighting, both just jumping at every little thing as they were ready to fight.

”Behave you two, we’re not here to make a mess.” Last thing she needed was for them to break shit and having to pay for repairs. Stepping into the living room the once off TV came on, nothing but static showing.

”Nice.” She’d roll her eyes as a pair of ghost Pokémon came from the walls, a Haunter and Duskull. Her two Pokémon jumping to confront them.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 2:57:19 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

in the middle of the hallway a gengar would come to emerge. "how unpleasant, gallade..." gallade prepared for combat. a shadow ball was hurdled toward the pair, but quickly gallade would move to counter t with a leaf blade. the ghastly sphere was severed in half creating a smokescreen from the dust that would incur due to it. "let's make this quick, gallade." cadis said.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 3:31:55 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
A Darkest Lariat from Eva’s Incineroar was enough to completely stun the two ghost Pokémon, both having no idea what they were up against with the Rocket Scientist.

Followed by a Cross Poison from the Drapion the two ghosts were down for the count. With those two down more ghosts seemingly appeared from the walls, much to the excitement of Eva’s Pokémon.

”How are you doing up there, Boss?” Eva would shout, hoping he was having as much fun as she was.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:01:10 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

as he watched the gallade and gengar go at it cadis' attention was taken away. turning to face the staircase that led to the bottom, he'd respond, "we're almost finished up here, if you're done come to us." cadis uttered while watching the current battle.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:23:04 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”I’ll be there in a sec! Got a few more to deal with.” And she wasn’t really joking when she said she only needed a second as the ghost Pokémon that appeared next weren’t much of a match for her dark types.

Once her ghosts were dealt with she’d walk up the steps and watched Cadis take care of his own ghost troubles. ”Looking good, boss.” Eva smiled; it looked like they were done cleaning up here.

”I think the ghosts will leave this place after this. They seem to be here for fun, not to get their ass beat.” The Pokémon downstairs definitely high tailed it out of here after they regained their consciousness or realized if they stayed they’d get another beating.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:33:52 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

the gengar vanished before the finishing blow could be dealt. it seemed to be annoyed by gallade's stolen ability. with the ghost gone, cadis would turn to eva, "well, let's go let the owners know about their bill."

notes: fin.