Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Charmer [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 5:42:05 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"And here's our newest brawler, Snakecharmer!"

That was not the name I agreed on. I was supposed to be The Beast!

This was not an important job, not in the least. However, when the people needed a hero to rally behind, it was eventually decided that somebody needed to do the task...and who better than an upcoming Ranger with iconic Pokemon, her dreams and serpents? She knew that was a load of Mudsdale shit, it was to avoid using somebody deemed too important.

The spotlight was on her, dressed in some terribly tight costume. It had taken some convincing for the scales to look actually real, and insistence that her mask truly look snake-like. By her side, in the corner, was Glima, stretching and letting out disturbing giggles. Even new to the family, the Croagunk already seemed to be happy with the arrangement. That was a happy relevation.

Stretching herself, Kaida glared across the wrestling arena, and snarled. Behind a mask, it was easier to indulge in behavior that would earn her ridicule otherwise. "Well then. I'll devour you!" Yes, indulge a little bit.

@open

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Charmer [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 6:47:12 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

"i'm up against a what." these types of matches were not uncommon but they didn't happen very often for a reason. he was sure the lady was pretty good on her own but he was pretty sure there was obvious reasons why male wrestler's often weighed into heavyweight for a reason. still a job was a job, he just had to make sure he sold it right for tonight. as his entrance music played and the pyrotechnics went off with the announcer calling out the name of the mighty incinemask the red haired wrestler charged into the ring with a mic in hand.

"so this little garden snake thinks she can take on a big cat can she?! well why don't i show her why i'm king of the jungle out here folks?!" the crowds went wild with both cheers and jeers for his words as he tossed the mic to the ref and hunkered down into his position. he did do one think however, raise out his arm and gesture in a "come at me" sort of way with his hand and mouthed the words; "ladies first." at her.

[attr="class","merrktagI"]

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Charmer [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 20:06:24 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

At least somebody was having fun, Kaida snorted in amusement, quickly recovering with a sharp, "Fine." At his insistence that she move first. She glanced at Glima, who leapt on her back as she lowered to nearly her arms and legs, "Do not bite." She whispered to Glima, who puffed her cheeks out as her smile refused to drop...was she happy or upset?

"The king doesn't seem to know the killers of the jungle!" She howled out, springing forward and aiming an open palm at the tiger's ears...though she noted there was no way she could truly harm him with such an attack.

No biting, nails, or true attempts to harm each other too badly...what kind of fight was this?

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Charmer [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 22:23:12 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

well at least she got into the spirit of it all. or at the very least she knew what to do for the most part, props to her. as she charged at him he put up his hands and grabbed her open palm as she tried to strike him. he tried to not really grip it with as much strength as he could as he didn't want to make the spectacle too grand but he did pull it down to their waists. "a snake charmer like you outta be charming things other than snakes? maybe even a tiger like me?"

he didn't give her a chance to respond in kind as he returned her attack with his own open palm attack aimed at her chest. if she wanted to act tough in the ring them he was going to remind her that she needed to actually be tough, because while snakes were deadly they were prone to getting stepped on by bigger animals.

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Charmer [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 0:39:44 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"I'm sorry, I prefer canines." Kaida spoke honestly, slightly struggling against the grip briefly before bracing for the attack. It was real enough, she saw, and she prepared a relatively real countermeasure.

She fell back on impact, attempting to grab the other masked fighter and pull him down. As if knowing her intention, Glima sprang off and onto the arena rope and sprung at the fighter's back. "They're not cocky!"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Charmer [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 16:03:48 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

he was glad that she was a scrappy one, she really was a dog person. he felt more weight suddenly on him as he was pulled onto the mat face first and with a hard thud. the incineroar clad wrestler let out a growl as he got to his hands and knees already thinking of a counter attack when he suddenly felt another weight on his back sending him back crashing into the mat again. only this time it really hurt and felt like someone speared his back with a block of stone.

as he got back to his feet he set his eyes on the snake woman and gave a charge towards her. she wanted to play rough? that was fine, he was more than happy to accommodate. as he ran towards he he held out his arm and stiffened it as he aimed to ram it at her throat in a clothesline attack.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Charmer [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 20:43:03 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Stumbling backwards, Kaida focused on regaining her balance, which was thrown off by her pulling her opponent down. She could hear the crowd roar right before she was flung down by what felt like a solid wall slamming into her neck.

Oooohhh! And the crowd was as helpful as ever.

In the few seconds she had to really appreciate how bad it felt to be so dizzy, she could consider Glima's shocked reaction, hands over her permanent smile and everything. Must have been quite a hit to get that reaction from her. Determined to make this farce last just a little bit longer, Kaida surged back up, her head protesting in the most dizzying way, hissing out her mandatory speech, "Enough! I am going to clip those claws!"

Hands clasped over her head, Kaida leapt, easily springing into a high point, and aimed the blow towards the man's head. Utterly useless move, leaving herself open like this, but it sure looked impressive for "Snakecharmer" to leap such a long distance.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Charmer [M/O]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 17:07:26 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

she was pretty resiliant he would give her that much. wasn't too clever on how to fight though, maybe after this he'll give her a few pointers if she doesn't hate him for what he's about to do. he watches as she decided that pouncing on him with a double handed hammer was a good idea. it probably would have worked if she was a real snake and waited for whatever poisons she had to wear him down before going for the kill.

so he decided to meet it with his head, it did sting a little but not enough to deter him from grabbing her waist and twisting around with her in his grasp. as he did he would slam her onto the mat as well as slam all of his weight on top of her. that out to teach her that if she doesn't get serious she's gonna get flattened!

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Charmer [M/O]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 20:18:13 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

It was a surprising feeling being lifted into the air by something other than a Pokemon and Kaida squeaked in surprise at the action, moments before she was slammed into the ground. Ow!

Glima rushed over to her pinned trainer, attempting to push their opponent off of him without an actual move but she couldn't! Not as little as she was!

And somehow all Kaida could think if this was the end of it...