disparate youth [sd]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disparate youth [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 18:59:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
Good on the inside isn't enough! Bring it outside every day, too!
TAG @tea
POKÉMON

NOTES

where are you saraaah

THEME

friend date!
As Sigmund proceeded to his second table from the first, he was sure to kept his head on a swivel for Sarah. Unfortunately, she appeared to be nowhere to be seen. Ratatoskr, the Emolga on his shoulder that had also lended itself to looking for, lamented the fact with an empathetic mewl. But its trainer, the blonde-haired and golden-eyed boy that he was, was quick to retort with a grin. "Don't worry, Toskr. She'll show up!" He confidently said.

"Emol!"

Just then, they found their table and the next contestant on their game of friendship was already seated. As Sigmund eagerly seated himself down, his Emolga hopped off of his shoulder and searched for the bowl of poffins on the ground and by the side of the table. "Howdy! My name's Sigmund. Sigmund Sauer! I'm from Johto." He smiled brightly, reaching his hand over the table for a shake. "I'm here to make friends and cash in on the free dinner with my girlfriend. How about you?"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disparate youth [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 2:42:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","elise"]
@sigmund

Elise searched for her second table, careful not to bump into any of the other event goers. She walked with a bounce in her step, still in high spirits after her last date. Nibbles mewed at her and ran off to the right, presumably having spotted their table. Elise chuckled at the Skitty's excitement and followed. Upon arriving at the table, she took a seat and glanced around the room. Nibbles hopped into her lap and curled up for a quick cat nap. A blonde-haired boy arrived with an unfamiliar pokemon in tow, taking his seat and giving an enthusiastic introduction.

"Hello! It's nice to meet you." She said, accepting the offered hand cheerfully. He seemed nice. The fact that he was just looking for friends made it easier to keep the nerves out, as well. "I'm Elise Fletcher, I'm from Galar, and I'm here to meet people and eat whatever desserts they've got!" She shot Sigmund a thumbs up from across the table, before leaning to the side and peeking over the edge at his pokemon.

"Sorry if this is weird, but what pokemon is that? I've never seen one of those before..."

notes: none!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]☼ code by wizz

[newclass=".elise"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#e3eb24; [/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]font-style:italic;color:#e3eb24; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disparate youth [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 5:06:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @tea
POKÉMON

NOTES

unashamed about being a messy eater i guess

THEME

friend date!
Sigmund smiled when she gave him a thumbs up. But he was still absolutely awed at the mention of Galar. He'd never been! But he had certainly always wanted to go. "Wow, though, all the way from Galar? I love your championships over there! They're so exciting. I mean DYNAMAXING, c'mon!" He beamed, raising his arms in the sky and spreading them as though he were trying to size up one of those gigantic pokemon right in front of him. "That's so cool." He wistfully added.

When she leaned over to get a look at Ratatoskr stuffing his face, he leaned over to look at that, too. "Nah, that's not a weird question at all!" He grinned, the bangs of his blonde hair nearly covering his bright hazel eyes. "That's an Emolga, but his name is Toskr. He's my oldest and best buddy. My big brother gave him to me as a gift after he visited Unova." He smiled.

Meanwhile, the flying squirrel finally realized it was being stared at and looked up at the girl incredulously, its cheeks stuffed to the brim with poffins. When it smiled, making a noise that was completely muffled by its treats, a few of the half-eaten poffins spilled out of its mouth.

"Toskr; dude! That's gross! Chew your food!"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disparate youth [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 6:06:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","elise"]
@sigmund

Her eyes widened a bit at Sigmund's excitement over her home region, a bright smile growing on her face.

"Yeah! The championships are always so much fun to watch. So many different challengers and team compositions! And then BOOM, they dynamax and things get really interesting!" She said, throwing her hands out to the sides. The sudden movement disturbed Nibbles, who let out a low disgruntled meow. "Oh, Nibs I'm so sorry!" She gently scratched the Skitty behind the ears to soothe him.

She glanced back up at Sigmund as he introduced his Emolga, then turned her gaze back to the pokemon in question. It seemed to notice her watching and stared right back at her. It's face absolutely stuffed, the Emolga smiled at her and tried to... say something? "Bad Idea little guy," Elise thought right before multiple partially eaten poffins wound up on the floor.

"Pfft! Oh my god that's adorable!" Shaking with barely suppressed laughter, she gave the Emolga a wave and turned back to her human companion. She a deep breath to clear up her laughing fit. "Thanks for introducing me, he's great." She then leaned forward with an earnest, wide-eyed look on her face.

"Wait you said you're from Johto, right? Have you ever been to the Ruins of Alph?"

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disparate youth [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 7:02:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @tea
POKÉMON

NOTES

ruins of alph ahhh

THEME

friend date!
Sigmund was relieved Elise reacted to Toskr with laughter rather than raw disgust. Most people were quick to criticize Toskr (and himself) for being impolite and stuff! But it was clear this girl was lighthearted, and maybe the fact that she appeared to be around the same age as him helped out a little bit, too. He leaned back into his seat, and contently sighed as his Emolga heeded his words and did its best to chew the many poffins in its mouth.

"Yeah, no prob," Sigmund replied when she thanked him. Afterwards, she asked about the Ruins of Alph, and whether he had ever been there. "Oh! Yeah, like... once, haha. For a field trip. It's kinda hard to go there as just a regular tourist or whatever. Usually they have most of it restricted for archaeologists, you see. But it's really cool, from what I remember! "

Suddenly eyeing the Skitty tail he saw rising in the air from behind the other side of the table, the young blonde had to ask. "Is that a Skitty in your lap there, by the way?" He inquired. "I got a sharp eye for most pokémon! So I'm like... 85% sure it is!"

Toskr, in the meantime, had gotten to the 'swallowing' phase of his endeavor. Simultaneously chewing, too.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disparate youth [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 21:53:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","elise"]
@sigmund

"Oh yeah, that makes sense! Can't have just anyone wandering around and touching everything, after all. Gotta preserve what's left for research and junk! Of course, that means I have to be extra sneaky when I go." She giggled and straightened up, lightly scratching her Skitty's back. "It sounds really cool. I've seen photos and stuff but I have to go myself! After I'm done here in Hoenn, anyway."

At the mention of her pokemon partner, she grinned and nodded. She scooped the Skitty into her arms and held him above the edge of the table for Sigmund to see better. Giving up on his nap, Nibbles squirmed out of her hold and onto the table. The cat walked across the table towards Sigmund, stretching along the way. Nibbles planted himself directly in front of the other trainer and meowed loudly, demanding to be pet.

"Yup, he's a Skitty! Sorry about that, he just loves attention. His name is Mr. Nibbles. He used to belong to my mom, but now he travels with me." Elise leaned forward and crossed her arms on the table, the thought of her mother bringing a soft smile to her face.

She was having a great time exploring the region, but she did miss her mom a lot. She was truly grateful for the Skitty's presence. She knew her journey would be so much harder without Nibbles looking out for her. Realizing she'd just been staring at the cat brought her back to the present, where she was supposed to be on a friend date.

"What brought you to Hoenn, if you don't mind me asking?" Nice save.

notes: pay the cat tax, he demands it! >:3c

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disparate youth [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 22:20:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @tea
POKÉMON

NOTES

ruins of alph ahhh

THEME

friend date!

Elise made very good points about the Ruins of Alph! And Sigmund laughed when she suggested sneaking around there. Honestly, he had been thinking about doing the same thing! "Maybe one day you, Sarah, and I could go together! She's from there, too. We could show you all the best places!" He brightly informed her.

When Elise picked up the Skitty to show him, the blonde practically had hearts in his eyes and was equally awed and delighted when it sauntered across the table and meowed at him. "LOOK AT YOU, AHHH. He's adorable, haha!" Sigmund laughed, scratching the kitty beneath its chin before gently tending to the side of its face and behind its ears. Hearing it purr was like hearing your favorite song on a sunny summer afternoon.

"Oh, don't worry about it!" Sigmund quickly retorted when Elise apologized. "He knows what he wants and he's got the gusto to get it, yes he does. Isn't that right, Mr. Nibbles?" The affectionate trainer cooed.

After ooking up to see Elise smiling after the mention of her mother, Sigmund smiled, too. He knew all about that, considering how much he loved his own mother. He didn't say anything while Elise was in her own world. But, when she finally snapped out of it and asked him why he was here, he was eager to reply. "Well, it wasn't—"

Unfortunately, he was interrupted by the tell-tale jingle that let them know this round of speed dates were over.

Toskr, who had somehow managed to swallow all those poffins, took notice of the increasingly familiar sound and struggled to climb Sigmund's leg with its full belly.

"Emooool."

It groaned, slowly scaling the pant leg before its trainer scooped him up onto his shoulder amidst laughter. "I warned you about stuffing your face too fast earlier, right?" He spoke before rising from his seat and turning back to Elise. "Sorry we didn't have enough time! But here, gimme a sec..." He added, lightly biting his bottom lip as he rummaged for a pen in his bag. When he finally did, he swiped a napkin from the table and wrote the number to his PokéGear down before sliding it over.

"Call me if you'd ever like a battle or even just a traveling companion around Hoenn! And consider yourself officially one friend richer!" He beamed, reaching down to give the Skitty one last pet before departing and waving goodbye. "Til next time!"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disparate youth [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 23:44:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","elise"]
@sigmund

"Yeah, we should totally go together! That sounds like a great time." She couldn't help but laugh at Sigmund's excitement over the Skitty. She was glad Sigmund didn't mind the cat's pushy behaviour, grinning as he showered Nibbles with affection. Nibbles leaned into the trainer's touch, purring up a storm and eagerly rubbing his face into the boy's arms.

He had just started to answer her question when he was cut off by the jingle that signified it was time to move to the next date. She was torn between being disappointed this meet was over and excited for the next. Moving to stand, she got distracted when the other trainer's Emolga struggled to climb his leg. She was still giggling over it when Sigmund apologized and slid her his number.

"Right back at you!" She said brightly, sending him off with an energetic wave. "It was nice meeting you, see you again soon!" Once the pair were out of sight, Elise gave Nibbles a pat before starting towards the next table. Two new friends, so far so good!