Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
After All These Years [C]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 6:01:31 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

Lucas sat on the couch with a book in hand titled The Art of Battling. On the cover was an illustration of a ferocious battle between a garchomp and a Gyarados. Underneath the author Daniel Waldman's name was stamped in bold white letters. Glancing at the clock as he flips the page he decides to put the book away. He takes a bookmark off the coffee table and places it in the book.[break][break]

Cracking open the container Lucas retrieves a cookie to eat while he waits for Noelle. He took off the anorith's head in one bite.

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
After All These Years [C]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 4:06:55 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
There's a knock at the door in sync with the beheading of the anorith cookie. For once, the priestess decided to come in the legal way instead of her usual means of simply 'appearing' without invitation. Today though, instead of making her usual rounds in bothering the head scientist of Hoenn, she was here for a reason and purpose.

"Little tepig, little tepig let me! Or I'll huff, and I'll puff and blow your house down!" Her little greeting ends with a giggle.