she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
call of the sea [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 22:05:29 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

olivia had returned to the site of her attack; the site of the explosion that could have wiped slateport off the map once and for all. she was tired, she was hurt; yet, there had to be more. a clue, a hint, a reason. she winced as she passed by a dent in the sand, the moonlight bouncing off what remained of the flygon that had fallen into the sands. the few precious scales left. her fault.

she tiptoed into the light house doorway, splintered wood surrounding the threshold from when the dahlia beast had burst forth, olivia in towe. that had been her fault as well, apparently. she reached for her throat, the soreness still there. she wasn't sure whose betrayal had hurt more: 's or 's.

olivia slinked inside the darkness, the light from her cell phone casting the interior of the lighthouse in a dim blue hue. it was a mess, and there was no telling how long dahlia had been here as that... thing. and that name she had managed to mutter, for that one brief second. blackwell. it echoed in olivia's head as she looked around the room, almost as if the word was echoing all around her.

there was a creak and instinctively she reached for a pokeball, "who is there?" she warned, voice gruff and low from her injuries.

close tab

played by

Magnere

she/her
December 4th
Slateport City
Pansexual
Fortune Teller
Grunt
Death does not save you from the cruelty of man.
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @celeste
Celeste Abbiati
call of the sea [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 22:53:29 GMT
Celeste Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Slateport wasn't the same since the attack on the city. In a few years, it would recover and then they would hold memorial services for those who lost their lives, but it felt like a joke. She wasn't there, but she had seen plenty. The destruction just a few things caused was enough to cripple an entire major city. No wonder it was so underprepared for Rocket to grab their talons in and never let go. As it stood, however, Celeste was taking the excuse to get a view she rarely had. The top of the lighthouse was certainly something else, and with it's damaged state seemed to be mostly unoccupied. Her eyes cast out to sea, Celeste simply let out a long sigh and watched the waves crash against the shore. It was calming, refreshing, a reminder of the good things to come.

That is, when she noticed something a bit odd, someone else was walking along the beach. Normally this might not cause alarm, but rarely anyone ever was out so late on the beaches that she had practically claimed for her midnight adventures. Eyes narrowing, Celeste watched as they seemed to change course and head for the lighthouse. How peculiar, were they after her? Even the lighthouse keepers, if there were any still active, wouldn't be sneaking through in the dark like this.

Carefully moving down the stairs, taking one silent step at a time, for once being so light was relatively beneficial, keeping the stairs from buckling and creaking under her weight. That is until one particular step decided to give her away. When the, oddly familiar voice called out asking who was there, Celeste at least had confirmation they weren't here for her. Otherwise, they wouldn't have asked. Casually slipping down the rest of the stairs, Celeste finally got a view of the stranger. Olivia, they were no stranger at all.

Celeste instinctively bit her tongue, fighting to keep back any practiced insults she had come up with over the years. Continuing to step all the way down into the room, the lighthouse was surely a wreck, and making sure not to step on any debris was a bit important. After a few seconds, however, Celeste finally spoke. "... You know, for a woman with all the power in Hoenn, you're not exactly painting yourself in the best of lights here, auntie." It was a mockingly affectionate term, with bitterness seeped into every syllable. She wasn't her direct aunt, but that honestly didn't matter.

She couldn't expect Olivia to recognize who she was, not with how distant the branches of the family had become, but Celeste was still going to be bitter about it regardless. Purposefully not introducing herself just to leave Olivia guessing.

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #967BB6; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
call of the sea [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 23:32:38 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

it was rare for olivia to be at a loss for words, and even rarer to encounter another abbiati outside of the hallowed halls of their ancient snowpoint temple. she eyed the girl suspiciously, the blue screen light of her phone revealing the signature trait of the abbiati: silver hair of moonlight. it was all the confirmation olivia needed. she sighed, lowering the pokeball. she knew there had been some abbiati in hoenn after the great flood - when most fled sootopolis for sinnoh, there had been a few that chose slateport as their new home.

oh yes, olivia knew of the slateport branch of her family tree. she had researched them in the league database once she had the proper access and it was too revealing: charlatans, con artists, petty thieves. disgraceful. that had been why olivia never bothered to reach out to them, and had secretly prayed, that they would never reach out to her. they could tarnish her carefully put together public persona, or even worse, their clan's name.

"who are you?" olivia demanded from this girl who called her aunt. the bitterness in the girl's voice was oversaturated, like polluted seawater. she narrowed her azure eyes, adding in a chilly tone, "niece."

close tab

played by

Magnere

she/her
December 4th
Slateport City
Pansexual
Fortune Teller
Grunt
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @celeste
Celeste Abbiati
call of the sea [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 0:07:21 GMT
Celeste Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

It seemed she didn't have any interest in guessing. A pity, Celeste would have let it drag on for as long as she possibly could. At the very least, the bitter tone was returned in kind. Celeste simply sat back down onto the stairs, a soft smirk spreading over her face. As long as Olvia didn't know who she was, she was in control of the conversation. "Now, is that any way to treat your family, hmm? A poor, orphaned girl? One who struggled to survive by the skin of her teeth? I don't exactly see Miss Silver Spoon struggling to afford food, that is." Of course, that gave away more than enough information to probably narrow it down eventually, but she highly doubted Olivia even bothered to remotely look into the Abbiatis that lived here other than a stereotypical glance.

Celeste let out a soft sigh, her words slowly starting to fade. And to think when she was younger she used to curse the others who had it easy until she couldn't breathe. And now that she finally met one... It didn't feel worth the effort. Her words would fall on deaf ears and she'd be reduced to just 'that whiny girl who wouldn't shut up.' She could let out her anger, but some part of her knew it wouldn't be satisfying. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath before slowly standing back up to her feet. "... I don't care why you're here. You're interrupting my meditation, and unless you're going to join me in silence then I have no time for this."

Notes: N/A

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #967BB6; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
call of the sea [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 7:08:11 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SURSKIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FINNEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] U-TURN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SILVER WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[BREAK]

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
call of the sea [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 23:38:01 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

"silver spoon?" olivia mocked under her breath. "girl, the only silverware i knew growing up was the harsh silver rod they used to discipline us with - something you are clearly lacking." olivia retorted, pulling her phone down... it was then that her blue light refracted into a beautiful rainbow of colors as it bounced off the neon scales of a finneon. in one of the corners of the light house it battled with a surskit, and was at a severe disadvantage as the bug pokemon had the upper hand with its speedy attacks.

olivia tossed a pokeball forward, revealing ceto her mudkip. "spike it." she called, a manicured finger aimed at the speedy surskit. wet sand began to gather around ceto's tail as he mud slapped an ice ball at the surskit. the little bug type was sent flying towards the mysterious girl while olivia approached the injured finneon, humming a gentle tune of the sea. she coo'd, a pokeball in hand, "there, there." before bopping it on its head with said pokeball.

she patted ceto's head and turned over her shoulder to look at the girl, blue eyes narrowed, she asked expectingly, "well? your name, girl. i would rather not have to do the digging myself through the league database. who knows what could be unearthed." olivia knew, and had seen to it most of her family's information had been locked away or deleted.

olivia scooped the pokeball up and added cooly, "by the by, you were the one who interrupted me."

+ mudkip used mud slap and ice ball on surskit!
+ bonding/catch attempt on finneon!

close tab

played by

Magnere

she/her
December 4th
Slateport City
Pansexual
Fortune Teller
Grunt
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @celeste
Celeste Abbiati
call of the sea [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2020 11:37:28 GMT
Celeste Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Celeste simply watched as Olivia sent out her Mudkip to separate the two fighting pokemon within the lighthouse. She simply leaned back, against the wall by the stairs and watched the small confrontation going on. Curiously, the Surskit came flying her way after they were separated. Watching Olivia catch the Finneon she just protected, she figured she might as well idly toss a Pokeball towards the Surskit in an attempt to capture it as well.

Kneeling down to pick up the ball, Celeste finally returned her attention towards Olivia to talk. "Listen, I'm not going to argue with you. I don't care how rough you think you had it, I don't expect a woman like you to even begin to attempt to sympathize, so I won't waste my energy trying to get you to." She slowly turns around, letting out a long sigh and placing her hand on what remained of the railing.

"I was here first, might I remind you. I'd ask what the hell a Councilwoman is doing prowling around at night, but the truth is... I just don't care." She'd let out a sigh, sounding quite exhausted with the whole debacle. What was there even to say? Olivia might as well be from an entirely different world as far as she was concerned. All her anger and rage just slowly faded away into apathy.

"... I'm going back to meditate. Do as you want, I don't care." With that said, Celeste ever so slowly began to make her way back up the stairs towards the top of the lighthouse, but not without saying one more statement. "Go ahead, waste your time looking me up. You'll find nothing important." At most, even if she found her name through the system her record would be rather clean. Despite all her occasional illegal actions, she hadn't been caught for doing anything yet.

Notes: Capture Attempt on the Surskit!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
call of the sea [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2020 0:08:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIBOMBEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POLLEN PUFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAINING KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATIC MIST

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY SNUBBULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BELL

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
call of the sea [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 0:54:03 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

"dearest, you mustn't ask questions lest you are ready for the answers." olivia chided quietly, the strain of speaking already irritating her injured vocal cords. the girl was right on point; there wouldn't be much about her in the system as olivia had personally seen that any stain on the family name had been discreetly deleted from the league database - and transferred to her personal 'servers', as perrie called them, at silver spire.

before she could get another word in, two fairies tumbled forth from the second floor of the lighthouse and down the stairs - apparently fighting one another for a scrap of food that fell to the floor in front of the councilwoman. unamused, olivia snapped her fingers and ceto repeated his tactics earlier upon the fluttering ribombee who had expelled an aromatic mist through the first floor. squeezing her nostrils, she tossed a poke ball at the fallen fairy type.

olivia waved her free hand through the air, coughing - trying to find a way out through the room as it filled with the mist.

+ mudkip used mud slap and ice ball on ribombee!
+ catch attempt on ribombee!