orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
stutter step [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 22:50:27 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Orion is the first to arrive at his next table, and he settles anxiously into his chair. His catch-up with Hannah had been a nice reprieve from the dating aspect of speed-dating, but now it was back to the usual fare.[break][break]

An Absol sits at his side, silent and still as a statue save for the red eyes that blink on occasion.[break][break]

On the approach of Rex, the councilman offers a smile that's as brief as it is nervous.[break][break]

"Hey," he greets, and intermediately his cheeks flush red. Too casual? Not casual enough? His heart hammers. "Um, I'm Orion. It's nice to meet you, um...?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
stutter step [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 4:48:22 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Indeed it was Rex, sauntering over without a care in the world.

...and very happy to see what kind of date he got this time! An easy smile crossed his face as he raised a hand casually, "Hey there." Nervousness was not on his tongue today. As far as Rex was concerned, this day had already gone well, he was just concerned about getting some kind of bonus.

He seated himself and waved over his resident partner, Three, who zigzagged over and settled by his side. Even the little dino was getting tired of this!

"I'm Rex, pretty easy name, huh?" He pointed at the Absol, who almost could be mistaken as a statue, "Cool partner there! Must be nice to have something to protect your honor, I only got my ditz here!" His laugh was simple to attract and quick, awfully amused as Three squawked in protest and glared at him. "Hey, I'm only joking!"

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
stutter step [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 20:46:20 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Rex carries himself with a cool confidence that Orion quietly envies. It only serves to make the councilman all the more nervous, fiddling self-consciously with his hands as the other man sits across the table.[break][break]

"Haha, yeah," he agrees with an awkward laugh. He's quick to latch onto the first available topic of conversation, anything to avoid uncomfortable silence. "Your Cranidos is really cool, too, though. Did you get it from a fossil or was it in the wild?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
stutter step [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 21:30:19 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Rex immediately jumped on the topic, like a fish to bait, he wasn't one to pass up any opportunity. "Caught him in the wild, must have been revived and scrapped his way out, real fighter, this guy." If possible, the Cranidos' mood did a 180°. It instantly preened and nodded at the words...words it didn't really understand, but it knew enough that Rex was complimenting it!

"I brought him like a wingman, he's cool looking, and mean enough to make jerks back off if I say anything that offends or whatever." He shrugged, "...Haven't met anyone that really tried anything...'cept one, and that was nice." He suddenly perked up, focusing his attention on the other man, "So, met anyone? Just gotta know if I got a chance here, cause let's be honest, you can never tell with these "dates"."

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
stutter step [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 22:04:03 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Good, he's talkative. Under most circumstances, Orion would hate that, but in this situation it allows him to mostly listen.[break][break]

Until Rex, quite forwardly, asks if he's got a chance.[break][break]

Clearly caught off guard by the deerling-in-headlights expression, Orion takes a sip of his coffee in order to give himself a moment to formulate a coherent response. (Of course, it barely helps.)[break][break]

"Uh, yes," he replies, and then quickly corrects, "I-I mean, y-yes I've met people, but I'm not like, seeing anyone? To be honest I'm not sure if he was serious or just being nice..." He trails off, getting into his own head for a moment, before he remembers he's supposed to be socializing and turns redder still. "Anyways... does that answer your question or did I just make it more confusing?"[break][break]

He laughs uncomfortably, his smile apologetic.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
stutter step [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 0:51:13 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Surprisingly, Rex seems to be listening and understanding. At the very least, he understood what that meant for him without too much fanfare. "So your thinking of a guy and he can't bother to clarify...ugh, I hate those guys!" He sneered and seemed on the verge of rolling his eyes, "Do people even say what they mean anyway?"

He suddenly fell back in his chair in a huff, "Either way, it's not confusing...better than saying "I don't know" or something lame like that." He took a second to think, and his usual smile crawled back on his face, "I got an idea. We're all strangers here, righ? How bout I just give you my number and if you find the guy was serious, we just never see each other again! I mean, it's good insurance to make sure we walk away with something."