peas in a pod [sd]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
peas in a pod [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 3:10:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wendy"]

[break][break]

and just when she thought it was going to be over, she was sent over to another room to see another person. apparently this one was more.. platonic? friendly? oh... she really hoped that the person she'd be meeting was a nice person! even better if they weren't scary! it'd be absolutely terrible i they were scary.. [break][break]

wendy fidgets a bit in her seat, trying the best she could to stay perfectly calm! calm indeed! just! stay! calm! but telling herself that was entirely different to actually being. she wasn't even wearing anything special, save for a lavender-pink espeon hoodie and a pair of dark denim. bless her sylveon for being at her side to calm her down with the ribbons.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.wendy] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wendy b] color: #b58ae4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wendy i] color: #adadad; font-style: italic; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
peas in a pod [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 3:09:26 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Ruby had to admit, this event was a constant mix of ups and downs. Even still, it was a great time to just meet some new people who actually lived here in Hoenn. But at the same time, Ruby was still a bit hesitant. It seemed there wasn't exactly a whole lot of people her age, and so once again she was assigned with a platonic matchup. Not that she minded, of course. She already made one close friend, or so she hoped so, having a ton of people romantically tossed her way would be overwhelming.

Tagging along for her next date was Darling the indeedee, the tiny babysitter Pokemon walking politely by her side as they walked up to the table. Once again, she found herself paired with another girl. In a... rather adorable jacket. Ruby instinctively found herself wanting that same jacket, and smiling a bit wider. "H-hello!" She spoke as she sat down, with Darling seemingly running off to grab a spare chair to drag over to the table so she could stand on it. "Uh, my name's Ruby. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
peas in a pod [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 4:42:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wendy"]

[break][break]

... oh. [break][break]

oh, this was illegal. this was very, VERY illegal. her date was a young little one. was.. was speed dating even legal for someone like her?! er.. wendy wouldn't get in trouble for this, right? right?! there was a moment of silence as she tries to piece this conundrum together. on one hand, this was a speed date. on the other, this girl looked way to young. on one hand, this was organized. on the other-- ... oh, god. did they finally catch onto her?! what if they thought that she was really a criminal?! were the police trying to set her up, like in those dramas when they crash in through the walls?! what if they pointed a gun at her?! sh-she was scared of guns! [break][break]

the young woman freezes up, hearing the young cheerful girl's voice. in response, her sylveon only seemed to wave with a happy chime in place of the trainer. at least, until she could pull herself together. "u-uhm.." she's choked up, trying to piece her thoughts properly without dramatic scenarios to play in her head. wendy gently tents her fingers together, beginning to narrow her eyes. "... h-hello. m-my name is we-- hannah..! it's a pleasure.." she takes another glance, before looking to the side. [break][break]

"... uhm.. aren't y-you a bit young for th-this sort of event..?" she freezes, and begins to shake her head "i-i don't mean that in a rude way!"

[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.wendy] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
peas in a pod [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 10:25:15 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Ruby had to admit, she never would have imagined meeting anyone else nearly as nervous as she was, but there they were right in front of her. "U-uh..." Was all Ruby could say as she seemed to freeze up. The stuttering, the pausing, the stopping saying something and saying her name was hannah instead of whatever "we-" was supposed to be. It all confused Ruby rather intensely, even Darling didn't know what to think of it. However, at the mention of her age, Ruby flushed rather brightly.

"O-oh goodness, I'm sixteen! I look really young but I'm not- Oh, nevermind." She called out, suddenly a bit nervous herself. It was almost as if Wendy's nervous attitude was a bit infectious. "They... They told me this was supposed to be a platonic meeting! Since everyone else my age is either already in a pairing or just, not here... I guess?" Ruby paused a little bit, awkwardly twirling a finger through her hair as she tried to somehow recover from this.

"... I'm, uh, assuming they didn't tell you that this was going to be a platonic one, did they? Just... meeting friends? You don't need to be nervous! I promise, I'll just like, just sit here until they ring the buzzer, if you want? I understand!"

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
peas in a pod [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 16:58:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wendy"]

[break][break]

oh bless. [break][break]

bless, the date was platonic. that means she didn't have to worry about someone possibly arresting her today. wendy sighs softly, from relief, as her sylveon chimes and hums next to her. the young woman seemed to have calmed down at least, a little bit. if not because of the reassurance, then it was also because she didn't want to be looking incompetent in front of a child! it was one thing to look completely out of it in front of an adult, but in front of a child? that would just be plain embarrassing and humiliating. [break][break]

still, wendy can't help but to fiddle with her fingers while glancing to the ground. "n-no--" she stammers, trying to compose herself properly. oh, gods, what has she done? the poor thing was probably shaking in her boots, because wendy was definitely doing that! "i-i'm sorry.." she says, hesitantly looking upwards to ruby. "i-i'm not that g-great with people, s-so i was a little worried.." lord, she didn't want to make the poor girl more worried than she should be. [break][break]

okay. starting over. she could do that. her sylveon caught the gist of it, and holds a ribbon out as though to offer a soothing handshake of her own.

[break][break]

[break][break]