played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 7:19:33 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Asking a gym leader to find new Pokemon in the routes surrounding his domain hadn’t been enough of a challenge, and if there was one thing Annie enjoyed, it was a bit of risk. Harmless fun, in her eyes, that kept her feeling on top of her game. That was why, knowing that her Lapras would be happy to act as a ferry and that her Wailmer would happily bob atop the water, she’d chosen a Starmie as her mount for the day.

Starmie were hard enough to decipher without the strange colourings of Annie’s catch, so it was hard to tell how it felt about being made into a living surfboard. She stood on the back of her half-submerged sea star as it propelled them across the ocean, one hand clinging to the topmost star whilst the other felt the wind whip past it.

Was it the most practical seafarer? Absolutely not. Was it the most fun? Annie’s face said yes.

“Where are all the water guys hiding? I did not come this far out and get half of my outfits wet to go home empty handed!”

[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 9:48:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

It was nice and sunny out, and there were challenges at all today, so what else could Alec do ya ask? Take some of his Pokemon out on stroll in the Water Routes, of course! However, the Pokemon that he was riding on was ... erm ... not something one would expect. 

The Pokemon that he was sitting on none other than a Snorlax - his Snorlax to be exact. Surpisingly enough, his body was able to float in the water. One might think it was crazy of him to do such a thing, however his Snorlax didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, one might not be able to tell, but Alec had felt that Chubs actually enjoyed it! 

The Other two pokemon that were accompanying him were his Inteleon, Wigglez and his Primarina, Aria. they were swimming ahead of Alec and Chubs in order to prevent wild Pokemon from attacking Chubs from the water. The slightest movement would send the big guy and Alec underwater. 

It was then that the young Gym Leader while sitting on the center of his Snorlax's belly, had spotted a familiar face. "Hey, Annie! Thought you'd be going after another Gym Badge! I'm kinda surprised to see ya here!" Alec said, giving her his signature grin.

--

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 8:50:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLDUCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FRILLISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NIGHT SHADE

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 10:11:08 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Of course the gym leader was near his town. Annie went hands-free to offer him a wave. Gemini slowed as they circled around him and his… interesting choice of mount. “Not today! Any good trainer’s got to have variety, and I’m looking to add some to mine! There’s one very special Pokemon in particular that I’m looking for…”

As if on cue, a Golduck broke through the waves, announcing its presence to the party as it leapt towards the sky. “Is it you?!” There was only one way to find out. A clicked Pokeball summoned Pancake onto the field. The surfing Raichu had no trouble settling herself a few inches above the water. “Give that one a test.” There were few instances where a Thunderbolt constituted as a test, but either way, it sufficed as a solid blow to the Golduck’s system. They’d had both the sense and the speed to attack before it hit the water, saving the sea-dwellers a nasty wake-up call.

Annie followed suit with a Pokeball just before the body hit the sea; it would be down to either of her psychic-types to return the confirmed capture to her. “…Doesn’t look like it, but still an interesting catch anyway.” She returned her attention to the dragon tamer – or rather, his Snorlax. “I can’t say I’m too surprised that a Snorlax floats. I’m more surprised that you’re getting yours to go anywhere in a hurry.”

[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: catching golduck!

[attr="class","tag"]
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 1:16:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec smirked at Alec words, giving her a nod. "Can't argue with that! I can be the same way," Alec admitted, his smirk forming into his goofy grin. It was then that Annie had caught a glimpse of a wild Pokemon, and that had explained a lot actually. He was actually out doing the same thing actually. When Annie had finished catching the Pokemon, she had come back, adressing the Snorlax.

"Oh, believe me when I say he won't be doing much. However, when he gets in a battle, he gets super revved up, like me! He's also pretty tough too," Alec said with a grin. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be showing off his sick moves today. Then again, Alec didn't mind. That's why he had his Primarina and Inteleon swimming about which had appeared from under the water.

"Did ya guys find anything, yet?" Alec asked eagerly to his two water Pokemon. The Primarina and Inteleon both nodded and that was when a another wild Pokemon had appeared. Alec stood up on his Snorlax with a grin filled with excitement. "Welp, guess it's our turn! Alright, Aria! do your thing!" Alec said, and with that, the Primarina had trilled as she dove under the water, quickly swimming towards the Frillish. as she sped towards it, she let out a Disarming Voice which had echoed loudly under the water, which could be heard from even above it's surface.

Since it was a sound based move, the vibrations from Aria's voice made the sound of her voice actually travel faster, which gave her an edge in taking down the Frillish. Once the Frillish had seemed to be holding it's head, being affected by the loud sound, Alec quickly tossed a Poke Ball at it. Once it was sealed inside, the ball had quickly clicked, and Alec's Inteleon had caught it before the ball could fall into the water, bringing it back to Alec.

"Thanks, Wigglez!" Alec said, giving his Inteleon a thumbs up. "As you can see, I'm doin the same thing. Gotta keep myself preoccupied somehow," Alec said with a grin. "Is there a particular Pokemon you're lookin for?" Alec asked Annie, slightly curious. "I'll probably be catching either some water Pokemon or some of the Dragon Pokemon that could be flying around. That's actually why I have Aria here with me, since she's a Fairy Type," Alec said, happily.

--

[/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 4:11:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OSHAWOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAZOR SHELL

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHEWTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"] JAW LOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEADBUTT

[break]
YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 13:30:41 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Gravity lost hold of the ball just as it was about to hit the water, no doubt the work of Psychic. It floated into a crossbody bag Annie held open. A waterproof one, at that; somebody’d had a bit of extra money. “Not much yet, but that’s alright. We’re being picky, searching for a special guy.”

Behind her, the Raichu zipped back and forth, peering beneath the waves whilst the boy fought for his next catch. Annie knew better than to talk over his fight, and stood and watched instead. As best as she could stand atop a Starmie, anyway. A Lapras was amongst her oldest partners, so a sound-based water beast was familiar territory for her. It was with a faint smile that she compared and contrasted their styles in her head, right until he asked what specifically had brought them there.

“We were around here weeks ago on a hunt, and long story short, I’m sure there’s a sea-dweller out here with Lightning Rod. It’s an ability that redirects electric-type attacks to a Pokemon, and stops them from taking damage from the hit. Really useful power, and even better on a water-type! Problem is, last time I saw it, we were so caught off-guard that it got away, and I don’t even know what Pokemon it was…”

She gestured to her Raichu, who waved to Alec. “That’s where Pancake comes in. One strong electric blast will wreck most water-types, so that’ll narrow it down. Plus, I think I caught a glimpse of it. Red-or-orange and white, and can swim underwater. Could’ve been a Magikarp, could be something else entirely.” With that in mind, it was no surprise that neither of her Pokemon bothered pointing out the Chewtle swimming by. They knew what they were looking for, and the turtle wasn’t it.
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: pass!

[attr="class","tag"]
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 2:50:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec chuckled with a grin on his face at Annie’s words. “I know how ya feel on that one! There are Dragon Pokemon on this route, which is why I’m here! However, catching some water types is not a bad idea! After all, since Pacifdlog Town is near practically nothing but water, who knows what you could encounter that comes out from it’s waters,” Alec said, looking out towards the expanse of the ocean, just imagining what Pokemon lives under this ocean.

That was when Alec had seen a small pokemon jump out of the water. Alec’s eyes had brightened when he had noticed that it was an Oshowatt! “Wigglez! Quickly, go after that Oshowatt! Don’t let it out of your sight!” Alec had said, definitely eager to catch it. It’s rare seeing Pokemon that are given out by researchers in the wild, such as Oshowatt. Alec had always wondered how researchers would be able to find such Pokemon, but then again, they weren’t called Researchers for their own health.

The Inteleon complied to Alec’s request, swimming just like Aria had done towards the Oshowatt, smacking it with a clean Sucker Punch. Oshowatt had tried attacking it with Razor Shell, which did hit, however it didn’t seem do that much damage, considering Inteleon was a water type as well, and it was clear that Inteleon was indeed stronger as it attacked once more with a Sniper Shot, which had ultimately sealed the deal.

Alec threw a poke ball, sealing the Oshowatt inside. Wigglez had done the same as before, bringing Alec the caught Pokemon to him. “That sounds like an interesting Pokemon you're looking for! A Water type that can use it’s body like a Lightning Rod to neutralize electric type move? Interesting,” Alec had said, trying to remember if he had heard of such a Pokemon, however nothing has come to mind. “If you’d like, I can help ya look for it! After all, finding it would make it easier for ya if you had help!” Alec said, offering Annie assistance in finding this particular Pokemon. Who knows, maybe he could find such a Pokemon as well and catch one too!

--

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 5:49:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCHEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFEATIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK THROW

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELLOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STICKY HOLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DANCE

[break]
ALEC CAUGHT THE OSHAWOTT!

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 16:59:31 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Annie nodded, several times in a row. “I try to keep a lot of interesting beasties around me,” she said, once he’d finished claiming another Pokemon. “Helps keep me on my toes. It’s why I’m out here looking for a special something, and why I’ve got lovelies like Gemini-“ She gestured to her blue Starmie. “And Panc-“ She turned back to eye her Raichu, who was staring back at her with wide-eyed horror. The mouse’s eyes slowly dragged themselves towards her latest nightmare – a sea slug crawling up the side of her body.

Gemini was silent, as always. Annie sniggered. Pancake looked about ready to burst into tears. Her stubs reached out to push the Shellos off, to no avail – he’d glued himself to her, and seemed quite amused by the effort. “I didn’t think that you got scared by sticky guys. Then again, that’d explain why you and Escargoo keep fighting. Anyway, Gem, would you give her a hand?” The Raichu could have just as easily used Psychic to pull the slug away, but in her fright it was left to it to help her out. A surprised Shellos found itself floating in the air, over and atop Annie’s awaiting arm.

“I bet a Pokemon brave enough to crawl up onto strangers is something special too, right?” He had no idea what she was saying, but he smiled anyway. “How about it, little dude? Would you like to join the crew?” Her free arm went for a Pokeball and, after a few seconds of waiting, pressed it against his body. Pancake did not look pleased; Gemini nudged himself a few feet forward, so Annie could console her with pats on the head.

“Anyway, of course! Feel free to help. Everything gets done faster when you’ve got a buddy, and if not, it at least feels faster.”
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: catching shellos!

[attr="class","tag"]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 20:54:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The young Gym Leader chcuckled at the sight of Pancake freaking out over the Shellos sticking to Annie. "Well, it could've been worse, honestly! Then again, I don't think that little guy will harm ya all that much. If anything, the bigger Water type Pokemon would be more dangerous, or the Flying and Dragon type Pokemon that live in the area," Alec had pointed out.

speaking of which, as soon as Alec had finished, a screech from above alerted the young Gym Leader, seeing an Archen fly towards them from high above, about to strike Alec while he was standing on his Snorlax, however, his two water Pokemon had quickly worked together, without even giving a command. The Primarina had quickly used Sparkling Aria which had shot a flurry of sparkling water balls at the Flying prehistoric bird while Wigglez had fired off a powerful Sniper Shot, which had caused the bird to fall down, getting hit pretty badly by both water attacks.

Alec had decided to to throw a Poke Ball at it, despite it attempting to attack him. Alec was like Annie in that regard, liking bold and daring Pokemon. However, his kind nature also had allowed him to befriend Pokemon rather easily. It still would take some effort, but Alec always liked taking the time to raise the Pokemon he had caught. He was pretty sure, Annie was also the same way in that regard.

Alec gave Annie a goofy grin and said, "Alright! Sounds like a plan!" Alec said, as Wigglez had come to him yet again with his newly caught bird Pokemon. "Also, if you spot a Dragon Pokemon that looks like bat, could give me a heads up? I've been looking for one of those, and apparently someone in Pacifidlog Town said they saw one flying around once. Every time I got out looking for it, it never shows up. It's like it knows I'm out searching for it or something!" Alec said, slightly sulking.

All he wanted to do watch a catch a Noivern to train and have it battle for his Gym Challenges. Was that so hard? "In fact, I'm looking for quite a few dragon types that I've heard like poke around these parts! But, I'll definitely help ya! Maybe we can help each other out!" Alec had said enthusiastically.

--

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 5:39:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STARAVIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUICK ATTACK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LANTURN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ILLUMINATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TAKE DOWN

[break]
ALEC CAUGHT THE ARCHEN!
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 9:41:10 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]“Probably not. It took me a while to realise that not every Pokemon is looking for a fight. The trouble is trying to figure out which is and isn’t.” Sometimes they made it painfully clear, as proven by the electric orb shooting out of the water. The Lanturn’s head breached the surface to watch her attack barely miss the bird above – long enough for Annie to set wide eyes on her.

“It’s not red, but we’ll take it! Pancake, give us an opening!” The Raichu had recovered enough to land Psychic on the fish, throwing her out of her element and towards the skies. “Gem, Swift.” Annie grabbed hold of the star as it tilted its body, exposing its gem so that it could launch golden facsimiles of itself. comrade’s attack gave the Starmie a chance to Analyse the situation, ensuring that every star would meet its mark, pelting the Lanturn into submission. A Pokeball ended the volley, claimed by Pancake’s second Psychic to return it to Annie’s hand.

“You’re describing a Noivern, right? My Ekko just evolved into one last week. I’m glad that he’s out of his bitey phase, but he’s gotten real vicious, even by dragon standards…” She dared to release her hold on the star to fold her arms. “I don’t know how you put up with that full-time. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I have a lot of dragon-types, but I like the variety other types throw in too. I won’t stop you from catching one, though.”
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: catching lanturn!

[attr="class","tag"]
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 10:29:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec took a seat, sitting back down on Chub's big round belly gently in order to not disrupt the Snorlax. He listened to Annie's words carefully, looking at her when she mentioned her last statement. That was when it occured to him that he had never mentioned what his family does. It's may sound contradicting to you when I say this, but ... you're absolutely right!" Alec said, facing her with a big goofy grin.

"I never told you about where I come from except for mentioning what Region, right?" Alec had asked her rhetorically, already knowing the answer. "Well, I come from a clan that specializes in training Dragon Pokemon. I'm not necessarily related to the clan by blood though. My Parents were accepted into the clan before I was even born. When I was younger, one of the Elders from the clan had trained me, teaching me how to become a Dragon Tamer. I guess that's why I have a particular fancy for Dragon Pokemon, ya see." Alec briefly explained, trying to not give Annie the wrong idea like he had done before when they had their 'speed date', which he still definitely feels blame for starting that.

"Another thing is, even though my Clan specializes in Dragon Pokemon, we don't stray from training other types either. In fact, some of the Main Branches of the clan tend to specialize in Pokemon that heal others, or other peculiar Pokemon, like Dark types." Alec paused, continuing to explain some more, hoping Annie could understand a bit better about it.

"As for me, not only do I train Dragons, but I also train other types and have them learn Dragon types moves. Take Wigglez for example! He's solely a water type, but believe it or not, he can learn a Dragon type move! Even the Archen I just caught can learn a Dragon type move if trained properly." Alec had said, smiling while looking up at the sky, seeing what looked like a Staravia flying past them in the sky.

"I'm not sure if you know, but, believe it or not, your Tyranitar and even your Lucario can do the same thing as well!" Alec had said, not saying it as a means to sound snooty, but rather just telling her. "Sorry for rambling. I just felt like sharing this with ya was a good thing," Alec said, realizing he had probably been talking for a good bit.

-Passing!-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 3:32:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KRABBY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WAILMER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BOUNCE

[break]
ANNIE CAUGHT THE LANTURN!