played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 8:45:50 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Heritage. Formal training. A human family. All things Annie had missed out on, though she imagined that he’d figured as much by that point. That made it all the more interesting to hear how different things might have been. Then again, Annie figured, ‘Dragon Taming Clans’ couldn’t have been all that common. “Makes sense. If everybody around me used one type of Pokemon when I was little, I’d probably feel strongly about them too.”

As he went on, explaining that the specialty wasn’t quite that, her brow knit. It wasn’t until he turned the conversation to her Pokemon that she addressed what she thought was the Donphan in the room. “That… At that point, it’s not really specializing, is it? Having a bunch of people in a ‘dragon-type clan’ that don’t train dragons. And bringing in any Pokemon that can learn a dragon move has to be, like… at least a third of them, right? Moves like Dragon Dance and Pulse can be taught to a lot of Pokemon with a TM, off the top of my head, and cross-breeding adds in even more guys.” Her party noticed the Wailmer passing by, but without a threat or a command from Annie, they were content to watch it go.
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: passing!

[attr="class","tag"]
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 6:53:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec may have seemed to not explain it all that good. Then again, Alec didn't really know all the details there was, especially since he only from a Side Branch out of the clan. "Well, I do see where you're coming from with that. That's why I believe that's more of a personal type thing more than anything really, and not it's not that many that train other types either. It's mostly the Main Branch Families that do it. Honestly, I'm the only one that I know of who's from a Side Branch that trains other types of Pokemon or at least that I know of. My older brother trains other types but ... I don't normally talk to him. He's a ticking time bomb like my mom, so normally us talking would just get us in a fight..." Alec said, beginning to ramble without realizing it while having a stoic face on him. It was a face that had a sort of pain to it.

He wished that he and his older brother could get along, but he was a hot head and Alec was, well ... Alec. Their mindsets just collided way to much. As for his younger brother, they would at least talk to each other, but his younger brother was quiet and calm, like their dad. In all honesty, Alec felt like the odd one out being the middle child. "O-oops! sorry, I tend to think what's on my mind out loud sometimes," Alec said, realizing that he had rambled again.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realize that Wigglez and Aria were fending off a Krabby while he was talking to Annie. "Say, why don't we go look for that Pokemon you wanted, eh?" Alec asked with a grin, getting back to the task that they originally had planned.

-Passing!-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 18:47:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN EXEGGUTOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EGG BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLIWRATH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUBMISSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CIRCLE THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BUBBLE BEAM

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2020 9:25:30 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Perhaps it was no surprise that Annie struggled to relate. Her family were her Pokemon, handpicked and trained to see her as the leader of the pack. Arguments were few and far between once they’d been inducted. Before that, she’d had siblings in the loosest sense – the fellow foundlings that made up their home in Kanto. If she didn’t get along with them, she didn’t talk to them, and there was next to no obligation for her to repair that relationship.
She didn’t miss that. Most of the time.

So when Alec drifted off into his own mind, too focused on his kin to remember his place, she only watched on with a mild look of confusion. When he found himself apologising, she only offered a shrug in return. A few seconds too late, she realised that she should at least try to give her two cents. “…The way I see it, it’s your life, right? Why spend it doing things that make you sad? It’s like, erm…” She tapped her bottom lip as she looked around for an example. With nothing but the ocean and islets around them, there shouldn’t have been much for them to work with.

So she pointed to the giant that was Exeggutor, half-submerged as it strolled between the patches of land. “Like that guy! Look at it go, not a care in the world but what it wants to do next. That’s a life goal right there.”
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 9:09:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec was still trapped in his thoughts about his older brother until Annie had bagen to speak up. When she had gestured towards the Alolan Exeggutor, Alec couldn't help but watch it. Annie did have a point. He just had make the most of what he had now, rather than keep thinking about the past. Who knows! Maybe deep down, his older brother does perhaps care. Alec grinned at Annie and said, "Ya know, you're right! Thanks by the way! Who knows, maybe I can one day work things out with him too!" Alec said with a grin, he then looked his Primarina, gesturing to go and battle the Alolan Exeggutor, already having a Poke Ball at the ready.

Aria had dove into action, swimming fast towards the Alolan Exeggutor. Once she had gotten closer, she had used Disarming Voice like she had done before, which hurt the Grass Dragon's eardrums immensely. Soon after, in a fit of anger, the Alolan had swung it's head at Aria while still in the water, using his body as a giant hammer. However, Aria quickly dove under the water, dodging the attack. She had then jumped out of the water on other side from where she originally was, firing off a Moonblast at the Dragon for the finishing blow! As soon as it had made contact, the Dragon had almost fell in the water, however Alec had thrown the Poke Ball at the Dragon before it could fall in, sealing it inside. Then, Wigglez had done the same thing as before - grabbing the poke ball before it would land in the water and bringing it back to Alec.

Alec had then grinned at Annie having been happy to catch the Dragon Pokemon. "Well, with that being done and over with, we can keep looking for the Pokemon you wanna catch! Plus, who knows, I might find something that catches my eye too!" Alec said, having fully cheered up rather quickly. It was probably odd how quickly he was able to change from sad to happy within the blink of an eye, but honestly, that was probably a good thing for him to do.

-Capping Alolan Exeggutor! 1st Daily Endeavor achieved!-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 18:03:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIMIPOUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCALD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACROBATICS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLIGGOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUDDY WATER

[break]
ALEC CAUGHT THE ALOLAN EXEGGUTOR!
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 8:31:57 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]It was easy for her to say ‘live and let live’ with no relatives to tie her down, but she stopped short of mentioning that. The last thing most conversations needed was a mention of her tragic backstory. At least he seemed to have reached a conclusion he was happy with. That, or he didn’t care to get into the details with her. She knew all too well that sometimes it was easier to force on a snappy smile than delve into the details… But if that was what kept him comfortable, she wouldn’t pry.

“Sure, sure! Well, nothing I’m looking at right now looks close… What about you guys?”
Her mount had a good view of the ocean (as good as one could get with no eyes), but its flash of green told that they’d had no luck yet. Likewise, Pancake gave a negative call – she knew what they were looking for, and a Sliggoo was not it. “Aw, at this rate we’ll be here until the sun goes down! And I don’t want this to turn into an overnight stay – trust me, the ocean gets real cold at night.”
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","tag"]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2020 0:00:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had heard Annie's statement, which had immediately prompted him to say, "I can give you free night at the hotel if ya want! No charge at all. I was gonna offer it to ya after you won the Gym challenge, but ya stormed off in a hurry," Alec said with a grin. "And don't worry about the clerk at the front desk. I can take care of all that," Alec said, giving her a thumbs up. He couldn't just let her stay out in the cold after dark, so he figured giving her the free night back in Pacifidlog Town would be a kind gesture.

As he was talking to Annie, he had not realized that there was a wild Pokemon swimming about in the water. Wigglez and Inteleon were eyeing it closely, making sure that it wouldn't attack Alec or Annie, but when it passed along, they seemed to pay no mind to it. If you still want, we can continue to search for the Pokemon you're looking for, and whenever you feel like calling it a day, we can head back to the resort," Alec had, not minding on staying out longer, if Annie had wanted to.

He was used to staying out after dark, searching and catching Dragon Type Pokemon that would still be out and about. He believed that Noivern was nocturnal, so it coming out at night was still a possibility. There could even be a chance that the Pokemon Annie was searching for could still be lurking around somewhere in the water.

-Capping Alolan Exeggutor! 1st Daily Endeavor achieved!-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2020 4:33:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BUIZEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SONIC BOOM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRAVIARY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AERIAL ACE

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 22:06:06 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]The girl gave pause. It was fortunate that she seemed to have practice with Starmie-surfing; she might have fallen off her mount otherwise. Confused eyes watched the gym leader carefully, instinctively searching for malicious intent, a hidden agenda… Something. Years of experience had taught her to expect as much, so why couldn’t she find it? Why weren’t his words followed by a catch or a request?

Her answer slowly showed itself as a gentle smile, giving way to a relieved one soon after. When she spoke it was with a quieter voice, heard when he’d relinquished her badge and at the table in Lilycove. “…I just keep getting lucky. You know I want to say no, but it’s like you’ve been waiting for this in a while.” She laughed at a joke only she seemed to hear, and then settled her gaze on the boy. “It’s awfully kind of you, pal, and I think I have to say yes. There’s no way I’m finishing up here and finding a good camp at this rate.”

The swimmers and flyers passing by only confirmed her words – a two-tailed swimmer she’d already caught and a brave bird with no resemblance to her mark. She kept quiet, and so did her Pokemon, but they did so for a little too long-

“You’re a good person.” Annie’s gaze was on the waves, still slightly confused and somewhat hesitant to speak. A knit of her eyebrows seemed to help her find her voice and her confidence, locking eyes with Alec once more. “I’m glad that I’ve found more good people. So… thanks.”
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: passing! also happy to end the thread here, or keep going if there's more you want to find!

[attr="class","tag"]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2020 0:39:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had been looking out towards the waves with Annie, letting her make the choice for herself. He would not force it on her, or then it wouldn't necessarily be an act of good faith in his opinion. Someone should always be able to make choices for themselves, whether its difficult or not. Alec had then caught a glimpse of a Braviary flying by, and that was when that Alec had looked at Aria and Wigglez who were in the water, basicially telling them what to do. He didn't have that many bird pokemon to be honest, sure Archer was good at surveying and scouting, but maybe another bird pokemon would be nice for Archer to have around as well as a partner. The two water pokemon were great partner's working together to take on the Braviary. Aria had been propelled in the air with the help of Wigglez, letting out a Disarming Voice.

The attack had made the wild bird lose's it's balance in the air for what seemed only to be an instant, however, that instant was all Wigglez needed to fire a quick Snipe Shot at it. When all was said and done, Alec threw a pokeball at it once again. It clicked just as soon as Wigglez caught, taking it back to Alec. It was then that Annie had finally spoke. The young Gym Leader was glad that she had accepted his offer. He didn't feel confortable leaving her out here, especially in this area. Not that she probably couldn't take of herself, but rather just letting her stay out here when he had a place to offer to her to stay was something that he would offer to anyone who had nowhere to sleep soundly at night. "No problem! I think you're a pretty cool person yourself, as well you're Pokemon! Now, why don't we head back to the Resort and call it a night eh? It's already getting more dark out," Alec had said, he gave a pat to Chubs, telling him they were going to head back to Pacifidlog Town now.

-Capping Braviary! and we'll go ahead and end it here! uwu -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sea and serpents
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2020 4:53:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ALEC CAUGHT BRAVIARY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AERIAL ACE

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!