Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Protester
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 21:53:25 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

Lucas walks down the sidewalk with amaura in toe and a coffee in hand. Between each sip of coffee he glances at a web page for 's gym. He swipes to the bottom and reads the address & availability of the councilman's gym. Highlighting the address brings up an option for directions, which Lucas immediately clicks. To his astonishment the gym wasn't too far.

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]@yanci

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Protester
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 22:31:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

character iconAfter the recent travesty that occurred in Slateport, Yanci had found himself with much more spare time than he anticipated. The amount of havoc caused by what he could only assume was some super Pokemon or clown terrorist was devastating, destroying his beloved school. In light of the recent events, he continued to explore his home city in hopes to find clues about the recent event.

Instead, he found something far more peculiar, a resurrected Amaura walking with some man the young boy swore he read about somewhere in school before. "Excuse me, sir!" Yanci called out to the dark-skinned individual. "Aren't those Pokemon suppose to be extinct." He squinted as he went to take pictures of the Tundra Pokemon.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Protester
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 23:18:27 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

Lucas takes a big preparatory chug of coffee before dealing with the teen. "Yeah it is. You can pet her if you want." He was used to people asking that very question. Getting to see a pokemon that'd otherwise only appear in a history book was a rare opportunity.[break][break]

"She won't bite."

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Protester
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 17:53:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

character icon"I'm sure she won't," Yanci replied, taking a knee beside the fossil Pokemon to give it a good ol' rub. It was fascinating to see such a Pokemon taking a casual stroll down the sunny streets of Slateport city, but the idea of it was also a bit concerning. The highschooler glanced up towards the Geologist with a look of worry.

"Though isn't this a bad idea? I've read that the temperature in today's age is way too hot for an Amaura to live in." He paused. "You know, Global warming and all that." Though he doubts the professor gave much thought to the idea of global warming he continued. "Considering that Amaura's are millions of years old, I doubt it enjoys being outside of its' Pokeball too much."

give your Amaura a good ol' rub hehe yee boi
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Protester
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 2:38:59 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Nah it'll be fine." Lucas raises his coffee and takes another drink. "Ice types are a pretty resilient bunch. Some have been known to live in areas like Alola even."[break][break]

When Yanci bends down to pet amaura it begins to swing its head. Each time its head swung back around its eyes met with Yanci's. "You could say they're pretty cool despite the weather." A grin pulls at the edges of his mouth after the terrible grin. He made a mental note to tell it to when they next met.

notes

[break]