Liberate The Laboratory! [Mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 20:18:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had waited patiently for his team to arrive, sitting in front of the entrance to the Rusturf Tunnel. Why was the young Gym Leader far away from Pacifidlog Town anyways? Shouldn't he be having Gym Challenges? Well, that's just it. This was official League Business and since there were no known Gym Leaders in Rustboro, Alec was called for this mission. 

There have been reports of mutilated corpses of Pokemon out  on the Route 116. Apparently, Eye witnesses have spotted people dressed in Lab Coats disposing the dead Pokemon. It was his and his team's job to arrest the 'Scientists', if you could even stand to call them that. 

The young Gym Leader continued to patiently wait for the rest of the team too arrive. He could go in alone, but the rate of him being successful on his own was rather slim, so for once, he had decided to sit tight and wait for the other four members of his team. 

--

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 21:12:19 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]The rustle of leaves could easily be mistaken for wild Pokemon exploring, and yet, it was the only warning of Annie’s arrival. She didn’t walk in so much as she appeared beside the gym leader, flanked by a Zoroark whose glow was rapidly fading. “Yo.” Trainer and Pokemon raised a hand in greeting, in perfect synchronization. They’d ben in each other’s company for much too long.

“I think I’ve got a good team for the job,” she continued without missing a beat. Hopefully she hadn’t frightened him too much. “A scout, a support. Kit here’s really good at sneaking around.” The Zoroark flashed a smirk, uncannily close to the one often seen on his trainer’s face. “I figure that if we’re planning to catch a bunch of labcoats off-guard, I didn’t need to bring a bunch of hard-hitters… But let’s see who and what we’ve got to work with and plan something out from there.”

The girl had barely cracked a smile since they’d arrived. Maybe Pokemon cruelty struck a nerve. Perhaps lingering guilt from her own experiments with the beasts had dulled her mood. That, or she’d taken a gamble on some old sushi and lost. Again.
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"]
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 4:31:17 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Kaida was nowhere near the first to arrive for the mission, no, Hel decided that she was going to meet her pack beforehand and heaven or hell couldn't stop her. A Grovyle slipped from the forest, near invisible until it burst from the bushes, leaning forward until she was sniffing at the humans mere inches away. [break][break]

"They're good at fighting. I've worked with them before, Hel." Kaida's voice nonchalantly entered the scene as she stalked after her bestial hunter. "Alec. Annie." A turn of the lips revealed a small smile from the woman, and not only because Ormr clung loyally to her neck. Her hair was tied back tightly and she arrived in clothing that covered the entirety of her body, including a hood. Armor was nearly useless among Pokemon battles but she could at least try not to let the enemy know who they were facing. [break][break]

"Happy to see you again. I'll be happier when we get the Pokemon out." And Kaida was Kaida, the mystery of whether she was a robot would only continue among young Rangers for as long as she talked like that.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Kaida arrives.

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 5:17:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sirrush lets out a deafening roar overhead – the flying dragon grumpily descends downwards, snorting loudly. It’s annoyed in not having been able to find its mark. Pierce pops his head from behind, waving over to the trio. The tall trainer promptly unmounts the large dragon with a simple hop. Peeking over his shoulder is a Lucario who seems somewhat apprehensive about the group.

”You mates all here to catch some baddies?” he curiously asks.

Eyeing Alec and Annie, he’s very thorough in his examination, inwardly frowning that children would be endangering themselves to earn some credits. He rubs the back of his neck at the thought of teenagers working as mercenaries, but the practice is already common everywhere.

His expression quickly shifts over to a bright grin as he points a thumb to himself. ”Name’s Pierce, the doll behind me is Soleil. Looks like we’ll be working together.” he says with beaming confidence. The Salamence lands onto the ground with a loud thud and it approaches its trainer, snorting profusely at the back of his head. He lets out a low chuckle. ”And this is Sirrush. Don’t mind him, he likes to think that he’s threatening.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 20:52:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queenpkmn"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Amor hadn't been in Hoenn for very long. In fact he had just caught up with his best friend Josh Dragomir not that long ago, explaining some things to him, and making sure he never found out about others. It was during his return to his new home that he had begun to hear distressing reports of Pokemon Corpses being disposed of. Though from all the things he had heard about this region before coming here, this was probably more mild on the disturbing meter. Still it didn't sit well with him, and the thought of others doing that made his blood boil. His pokemon could feel it to, and were ready to fight tooth, and nail for him. After a few calls, and some grandstanding he managed to find himself as part of a team that would be going to investigate this matter.

[break][break]
So he approached the rest of them, having been the last one to arrive he listened to them all introduce themselves, and he smiled politely to them realizing it was his turn to probably speak. Six Pokeballs were clipped to his belt, though one was empty as a Tyrunt was following at his side.
[break][break]

"Ah yes...I am Amor, and this little guy next to me is Uraeon...Though if he isn't up to the task I have other Pokemon each one with varying abilities...I try to be well rounded." He stated to them with that polite smile still on his lips. Taking into account the Pokemon that he saw here before him, they were going to have a good team for this endeavor. "So what is our first move?" curiosity stained the question as he spoke no further, and waited for the one who was in charge to tell them what they were to do.
[break][break]

Besides...This will be a good chance to see what the trainers of this region have in store for me... He thought happily to himself.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/MoBI1K7.jpg?1"); filter: brightness(100%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 2:27:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

All Alec could was smile as Annie and Kaida had appeared. It wasn't that he wasn't happy to see them, but rather that two of his friends would be joining in this mission. If something were to happen any person in his group, Alec would feel responsible. That's just the way he was. 

Alec had then looked up to see the third member arrive from above on a Salamence, similar to his own. However, as much as Alec had wanted to bring Rex on this mission, he figured a team that wouldn't cause too much damage would be more beneficial for this mission. In fact, for once, Alec had chosen his team wisely this time around. Or at least, that's what the young Gym Leader had felt. 

Finally, the fourth member had appeared, which had prompted Alec to stand up and begin to speak to all of them. "As Gym Leader of Pacifidlog Town, I'd like to thank you all for helping and all that," Alec said, scratching his head, not really sure how to give these kinds of speech's or briefings, or whatever the heck they were called.

"I'm pretty sure that the three of you know what the mission is, so I won't go into details about that, but ... I will say this. We will be going into the Tunnel there, which was where eye witnesses have seen the Lab coats walk in and out from. Their Lab is probably underground, so keep in mind of the area. They may have some sort of surveillance inside, so our job will be likely to take those out first. If we take out their Surveillance, than traversing the underground lab of theirs will be a lot easier," Alec had said, having a serious tone in his voice.

"Since we will be going into enemy territory, and more importantly, since there are five of us, I think it'd be best if we don't split apart, unless it's absolutely necessary. We don't know exactly how many of them there are, and I believe it would be safe to assume that these guys are extremely dangerous. Don't let your guard down. At all," Alec said, facing the entrance to the tunnel, grabbing two of his poke balls, tossing them to his sides. On his left, materialized a Dragapult, while on the young Gym Leader's right had materialized his faithful Dragonite, Veda.

"If we encounter any of the labcoats, restrain them but don't hurt them. Even though their bad, It's not our job to beat up a group of Scientists. We're only here to arrest them, and make sure the Pokemon inside are safe. Only use force if need be." Alec said. "Any of you have questions? If not ... lets get this show on the road, shall we?" Alec said with a determined grin on his face. He decided to start heading inside the tunnel, with the others heading inside with him. 

-did you guys want me to do a mod req for a mod post? figured I'd ask. uwu or if you want, we can flesh it out and then do one. Whatever y'all wanna do I'm perfectly fine with! <3-

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 8:53:17 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]The rest of the party arrived – her quiet friend and two old men rounding out the cast. As usual, she was the youngest, and with her apparent insistence of wearing a tracksuit everywhere (colour-coordinated with her Zoroark, no less), she could make an unassuming first impression. And yet, there was not a trace of doubt in her eyes, or even her usual joy. When she spoke, it wasn’t with her usual foolhardy smirk, but experience and conviction.

“I can get the surveillance and the lights.” A Pokeball withdrawn; a Pokemon unleashed. The Joltik materialised on the back of her hand, and seemed content to stay there as she gestured her way through the talk. “Meet Arachnode. Small, likes tight spaces, very eager to suck the power out of anything nearby, as I’ve learned the hard way.” The bug chirped his pride. “Wasn’t a compliment.” He did it twice more. Annie’s face held halfway between a stern stare and a restrained smile.

“Anyway, if they’ve got a generator down there, he’ll find it and kill it… But that’ll mean the rest of us will be running blind. I’ve got guys that will be fine in the dark, but I wouldn’t want to spring that on you guys without knowing that you’re prepared for it.” Her gaze fell to her Joltik, who had spent his time hungrily staring down the Salamence. She raised one eyebrow, then both at once.

“Arach brings up a good point, even if I’m sure that wasn’t what he was going for. A lab’s going to be deep inside that tunnel, right? Not exactly spacious. Are you guys sure we should be going in with giant dragons, especially when we’re not looking for a big fight?”
And yet, her Zoroark remained, quietly watching behind her.
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: I'd say that we leave the mod req until we move into the lab itself!
[attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"]
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 21:01:39 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

She flinched as the Salamance arrived, harshly grumbling under her breath, "I suppose stealth isn't a concern of yours." as she walked over to stand by Annie and Alec. She more or less ignored the last arrival, other than a nod towards him. She didn't have much to go on regarding who was joining them, so she would assume they were average...maybe less than average, it was easier to prepare for worse allies. [break][break]

Alec was reasonable enough, Kaida thought, though her lips twitched down as he specified they were not to hurt the labcoats. Fine, but she wasn't going to be happy about it. Surveillance would possibly be a problem, none of her Pokemon could quite vanish, though Hel was fast enough that it might not matter. Thankfully, Annie had a solution. [break][break]

"I like it." She announced immediately, stalking after Alec as she turned her head to talk to the others, "My Pokemon can operate in the dark and guide us...better to surprise our enemies." Her two cents were in and whether or not they were listened to, she continued on. Only, there was another point. "If you must have your big Pokemon, keep them in a Pokeball...we need skill, not power." She herself bought one big Krookodile, for only an emergency, and she wasn't sure what to think of one who didn't consider this.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Talking.

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 2:10:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Pierce arches a brow at the white-haired woman. She seems to have some grievances against him as her immediate quips seemed like light jabs towards him. ”And I suppose scouting the area properly by getting a bird’s view of your surroundings isn’t too much of a concern for you either.” he retorts, shrugging his shoulder as he recalls Sirrush back into his pokeball.

”Mate, if you’re worried about large dragons, I’m afraid you ain’t really seen nothing.” he chimes, thinking back to large than life challenges he participated in back in Galar. ”Besides, I left the big one aside.” he says, referring to the actual sky-scraper sized dragon he’d caught back on the outskirts of Oldale.

”Truth be told, having a Dragapult out n’ about isn’t that bad of an idea considering its Ghost typing. They can easily phase in and out of walls. Despite its large size, it’ll be pretty effective at scouting and since they have those Dreepy resting atop on their head, plus it makes it all the more easier to get rid of any potential surveillance system they have online – though breaking any type of camera is just going to alert whatever security they got anyways so having some proper firepower ain’t bad either.”

Saying his piece, he also calls out his own Dragapult, passing a cheeky grin to the two ladies. ”Since we essentially got four extra little helpers, it’ll make avoiding the cameras easier if we want to go that route.”
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 21:25:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

He listened to the group in front of him talk, and strategize for a moment. The leader of their operation seemed competent enough, and from what he was told he was also a Gym Leader of this region. That was a bit surprising to Amor, but he said nothing about it as he paid attention to the next speaker. A young girl who produced a Joltik from a pokeball, and said that she was essentially their way to get rid of all the electronics that would possibly detect them. That was a very handy skill indeed to have on this side of the battlefield. The next woman to speak was a bit haughty in his opinion, but she seemed mission oriented, and that was enough for him to trust that she wouldn't endanger their lives on purpose. The last guy to speak seemed to have a fondness for Dragon Types as well putting him well ahead in Amor's book. Listening to him speak of his Pokemon's scouting capability Amor couldn't help, but once again admit that these people all seemed competent.
[break][break]
Which left the question of what he brought to the table...They had a leader, a hacker, the point woman, and the scout. So what was left for him to bring to the table. The answer was simple...Money...Holding his hand up to signal that he wanted to speak for a moment. He reached into his inner coat pocket, and pulled out a small case for them to see.
[break][break]
"I realize I am probably the Greenhorn here...As none of you know me yet...But I have a very good friend in this region...And he let me have some of his newest work, for a small price. I thought they would work well for this mission...Communication is key." he stated with a smile as he opened the case to reveal four holowatches, of varying colors (whatever color they want). "I don't know if you're familiar with this technology, but it's basically a phone, and more on your wrist...It can record video, audio, make calls, and so much more. If you want you can even set it up to be voice activated." he said as he held the case out.
[break][break]
"I realize that splitting up is a last resort, but if we have to, then we can still keep in touch with one another. I took the liberty of pre-programming each of their numbers into each other so we can skip that droll process..." he chuckled a bit, and thought for a second. "I understand your reservations about harming these labcoats...But do not forget they are going to be trying to harm us more than likely...We are going to have them potentially cornered, and that makes them dangerous...So if we are holding back, and they are coming at us full force, we are going to be at a hard disadvantage...Especially on their turf..." he stated, in his mind this was a reasonable train of thought.
[break][break]
"So I will do my best to abide by your rules, but if one of my partners is in danger...I will pull the metaphorical gloves off, as I am sure you will all do the same." the sentence left his lips coolly. He just wanted to make sure they were all going to be on the same page before they fully embarked.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/MoBI1K7.jpg?1"); filter: brightness(100%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 11:23:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had smirked at Annie's statement, knowing full well that she and her Joltik could pull it off. It seemed as though Kaida and Pierce weren't getting along all that well though. Then again, that was kind of expected since they had never met each other. Alec had not even met the guy until just now, however he did admire his likeness towards Dragon Pokemon. "Trust me, I wanted to bring my Dragon team on this mission too, but I only brought Veda because of her speed, and as for Creeper here," Alec said, gesturing towards his Dragapult, who was eyeing the trainers calmly. "Pierce already stated why I have him here already. My other pokemon are mainly here for support if needed." Alec had said.

Before continuing into the tunnel, the tall silver haired man, Amor had spoke up, which had made Alec turn to face him, showing him that he was paying attention. Alec may have been a Gym Leader, but he wasn't about to disrespect someone older than him. He wouldn't here the end of it from his parents if he did. Alec had seen the watches in the case that Amor had opened, which immediately made the young Gym Leader think of , who had a similar device. He wondered if it was the exact same device perhaps? "This would give us an even greater advantage still, even if we were to somehow split up! Thank you!" Alec said, giving him a slight bow.

It was then that Alec had listened to the rest of what Amor had said. "I can agree with that. Because ... I would do the same if my partners were in trouble," Alec said, having a serious look on his face. Not only that, but he wasn't just referring to his Pokemon either. He was referring to the three of them as well. "Alright. since we all have this planned out, are you guys all set to go in?" Alec had asked, looking at his team. "We may all not know each other very well, but we do have the same goal - to put an end to these Labcoat's vulgar experimentation on Pokemon for good and save the Pokemon they have Captive," Alec said, having a smirk on his face. "So, with that said, let's crash their little popsicle stand,"

-sorry if this seems short o.o if you think I should elaborate more pls let me know uwu-

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 20:25:39 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]She hadn’t expected tension to bubble up so quickly, judging by the confusion on her face. It wouldn’t last long, thankfully – they had too much to do to focus on bickering. “As long as you know what you’re doing,” she said, hoping that would put the dragon argument to rest. They’d find out very quickly if they were the right creatures for the job, and for all of their sakes, she hoped that they were.

She couldn’t say the same for the Zoroark behind her. “I’ll see you after, alright?” A quiet nod from Kit was taken as his farewell; he was returned, and in his place stood her electric lion. Bolt perked his head up as Annie gave her orders: “Things are going to get dark soon. Help us keep eyes on what’s around us, alright? Especially if something is approaching.” He showed how his kind had earned the moniker ‘Gleam Eyes’ when his faintly glowed gold, a shine that would only grow more pronounced when they were inevitably plunged into darkness. “The ‘Dex says Luxray can basically see in x-ray vision. Between my guys and Kaida’s, nothing will sneak up on us.”

The old man requested their attention, and so Annie listened. Good thing, too, for he brought the best talent of all to the table – luxury gear. The girl’s eyes lit up, revealing the all-too-lively Annie she’d tried to stifle. “That’s a HoloWatch, right? Duuuuuude.” Her free hand moved to shield Arachnode’s eyes – or, as an observant trainer would notice, stop him from springing onto the snacks. “If I do good, can I keep one?” Tickly fingers strayed from in front of her bug to claim a device for herself – the red one, of course. While he strayed onto darker topics, she made herself familiar with her new (and hopefully permanent) phone. It would be her first, after all.

“I’m not planning on letting it come to that. We’ll have the element of surprise, and at least half of the guys here are trained in this sort of stuff. I think we’ll be fine. Hope.”

With the green light from Alec, Annie reached down. Arachnode scuttled off her hand and onto the cave walls, his size and speed making him quickly disappear into the cave itself. She hadn’t even bothered to give him orders – a sign that this wasn’t the first time they’d had to shut down a generator. It wouldn’t be the last either.

They had about a minute to spare before confused calls and lights flashing the last of their life marked the start of their operation.
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Feel free to stop Annie from unleashing the bug, if need be!
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 22:07:03 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida felt the urge to snap back at the dragon man, but given her misgivings seemed to not be shared, she chose to keep her teeth unbared. Alec was the leader for now, and she possessed enough respect for the gym leader to not make a big deal out of their teammates. She could only hope the roar was mistaken for a wild Pokemon. [break] [break]

When the holowatches came out, she took a black one, eyes admiring the piece of technology. "Thank you. This could be very helpful." She commented, gratitude obvious regarding the tech. Most definitely, she could not purchase most powerful technology. Still, she hoped it wouldn't need to be used, getting separated in enemy territory had to be the worst case scenario. [break][break]

As the Joltik scurried within, Kaida chose to prepare Hel for their mission. Slipping Ormr off her neck, the Ekans clung to the Grovyle's shoulders, acting as her eyes with his truly impressive senses. Even something that couldn't be seen would be seen by the two reptiles, and they'd have a Glare and Leaf Blade ready for enemies. [break][break]

When the lights flickered and went out, she would allow Annie and the Luxray entrance, and then follow with Ormr and Hel, hoping the others would stay behind them.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Let's do this!

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 4:02:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Quick to wear the holowatch, Pierce grins as he inwardly marvels at the high tech watch. "Thanks, mate." he says appreciatively to the long-haired man.

Seeing the two girls quickly move into the tunnel, he looks back to the Dragapult beside him. "Alright Farasma, time for us to get started." The large ghostly dragon gives her trainer a nod and they both quickly follow after the two. Its body becomes slightly more transparent as hugs the wall, ready to phase out should it be needed.

The two Dreepy atop her head quickly fly outwards, moving past Annie and Kaida as they float high up and out of typical sight. Their movements are quick for tiny dragons and thankfully, their adapted to the general darkness. Hovering above them, the two quickly notice a few cameras around the area and they quickly fly back over to Annie, letting out a low hiss to get her to follow after them to avoid getting caught by security.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 19:54:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","queentag"]
"I'm waking up..."

Everyone took one of the Holowatches, and he listened to the young girls question with a bit of amusement in his eyes. He simply nodded to her.
[break][break]
"You are correct...These are Holowatches...I am friends with the man who owns the company. I had him make me a custom one." he chuckled revealing the one on his wrist that was shaped to be like a Pichu. "Me, and Mr. Dragomir go way back...And yes you can keep it once this mission is over...I don't need four more of the things..." he laughed gently as the last man said his thanks to Amor, and he simply nodded back. Thus with everything out of the way their mission officially began.
[break][break]
The man with the Dragapult sent it out to scout while the young girl used his Joltik to cut the lights. When they were cloaked in darkness he looked at the little companion he had brought along, and just smiled at him.
[break][break]
"Uraeon you know what to do...We discussed it earlier..." he told his Tyrunt who nodded with something resembling a large smile on it's oversized jaw. The others might not be able to see it due to the darkness, but the little Tyrunt was manifesting stones, and placing them into the walls, and ceilings at sporadic intervals as they walked along towards the laboratory. While Amor had the utmost faith in his companions skills, if things went south quickly he preferred to have a back up plan that didn't involve them getting captured, and being used as test subjects by these people.
[break][break]
So Uraeon was planting Stealth Rocks into the hallways that they went down so that when they made their great escape if needed he could trigger them, and collapse it all behind them. Sealing off at least one of the exits, and entrances, though if this was the only...Well he wouldn't feel bad for the monsters in this place.
[break][break]