Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
XCOM look-alikes [M]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 23:06:14 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Out in the middle of Milktank nowhere, the League didn't have much control over who exactly helped out clients. In this particular case, the League hadn't ever received the call for aid, yet there were people here. Just not League officials. [break][break]

"And these, er, cows are being taken by the Beheeyem?" Rex nearly sneered, barely containing laughter at the farmer and cutting him off with a rapid, "No, no, no need to say anything, we'll have the problem all sorted out, promise." The problem of Rocket needing some quality Pokemon, that was. Whether the psychic type was really stealing Milktank or whether the masses of Mightyena were casting a terrible light on them with their hunts, that didn't matter. What did was that the Beheeyem were ripe for taking? [break][break]

Finally left alone with his fellow, Rex grinned boyishly at her, "Would ya look at us, real alien fighters, we are, huh?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Beheeyem mission!

[attr="class","tag"]@morgana

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
XCOM look-alikes [M]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 16:07:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]I DROPPED THE DARKNESS IN AND WATCHED IT GROW
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

"Not what I expected to be doing tonight." Morgana muttered, tugging on her gloves. Capturing Pokemon? Absolutely. But investigating... aliens? Not so much. That's not really what Rocket did, but if it got them a bit closer to their goal, some more powerful Pokemon to utilize, what did it matter where they came from? If she still got her paycheck then what did any of it matter? She'll do it.[break][break]

Once the farmer was out of the way, she threw a Pokeball in the air. A radiant light cascaded out, revealing an elegant Absol. She took a look over to her trainer, and then at the comrade by her side, before taking a readied stance, sniffing the air.[break][break]

"Ready for some alien hunting?" she asked, readjusting her hat. "If, that is to say, Beeheeyem are actually stealing the cattle. I don't know how much stock I put into that particular story, but we'll find out in the end, no?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#01628d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#01628d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#01628d;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
XCOM look-alikes [M]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 19:58:20 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Oh, I doubt those things are taking them! Don't psychic-types feed off berries? Or the mind or some creepy stuff like that?" He frowned and pawed at one of his Pokeballs, "...still..." A Cranidos was released, snorting and looking around until it's sharp eyes locked on the fat Milktank, those lazy things would be so satisfying to chase off this territory! "We'll take one, just in case. If the farmer asks, this is a "necessary process". Go get one, Three!" [break][break]

His words prompted the little dino to trot into the herd of Milktank and, soon enough, a panicked moo rang out as the herd split and out came a Milktank, harassed and having its ankles nipped to herd it over. "There! Bait! Lead the way, Morg!" He grinned, awfully proud of himself. "It'll be a cinch! Better be, I'm already getting tired!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
XCOM look-alikes [M]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 20:58:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

"Not all. Malamars hunt, for instance." There were a few others as well, like Bruxish and Metagross that preferred something more then just some berries to sate their hunger. Beeheeyems on the other hand... she didn't know their eating habits, but they didn't seem to be carnivores. Perhaps they did feed on something more akin to the mind, but she never had any true experience with them. Perhaps tonight would be the first.[break][break]

Her partner released his Cranidos, and before long it had a Miltank on the run. To be fair, that was actually rather smart. If whatever was taking the cattle—Beeheeyems or otherwise—was around, they would be rather interested in this lone Miltank. "Morgan." Her voice was curt, a reminder of her preferred nickname (Morgana was a bit much, even for her tastes) as she nodded to her Absol. The beast was off, taking the lead as she disappeared into the shadows and foliage.

For good measure, another Pokemon was released. Her Noivern took to the skies, the dragon's sharp eyes following her Absol from high above. With the two ready, and their bait in hand, it was time. She took off, ready for the hunt. "Already? What low stamina. Perhaps you should have that be checked out Rex." Her teeth flashed in a predatory smirk.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#01628d;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
XCOM look-alikes [M]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 22:14:29 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Oh, nah." Rex chuckled and meandered after the Absol, hands behind his back like this was a totally normal walk. "I'm just lazy! Besides, I'm not sure I'm gonna even need to do stuff!" His own smirk was sedate but oh-so proud of himself. [break][break]

The Milktank followed reluctantly, head hanging low as its eyes flicked in fear. Luckily for them, Three wouldn't let it freeze in fear, roughly shoving the cow forward whenever it faltered. "Why do people even keep these guys?" Rex huffed and frowned at the Pokemon, "They're so weak, I guess they're good for eating..." [break][break]

Quite suddenly, the Milktank stopped and nothing could move it, even a flat out headbutt didn't budge it.. "Huh, your Pokemon picking up anything, cause our bait looks scared."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
XCOM look-alikes [M]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 19:50:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

"Don't get too comfy now." She warned, eyes narrowing slightly. So long as he pulled his weight, she didn't really care. But that involved him pulling said weight. If he was going to be here with her, he had to do his part. There was no time to be jovial when there was a job to do.[break][break]

"Never had MooMoo Milk?" she asked, eyebrow raising in surprise. To be fair, that might explain some things about him. Her hand came to rest on her hip as they walked, taking occasional glances at the sky to see where her Noivern was. "It's quite good for you. And Miltanks aren't actually that weak once one actually puts some effort into—"[break][break]

The Miltank stopped in her tracks. As Rex began to speak, the iconic cry of her Noivern made her head snap, eyes peering into the darkness. The white fur of her Absol flashed as the beast pounced, growling at whatever laid before them. She saw a streak of brown as it dove out of sight once again. "I think we found our little alien."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
XCOM look-alikes [M]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 17:07:43 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"No, never had it, don't really plan to." Rex admitted, there were way better things to drink than milk. His parents never got it, and he had to agree on them on one point, what was the point of it? He was hearing her next words, but not really listening in all honesty, and he thankfully got a distraction as the group had to stop. The Milktank let out a wail of despair. [break][break]

Huh. It looked fast. He didn't have very fast Pokemon himself other than Three, and Three couldn't be trusted to chase after a Pokemon that could potentially teleport, so he needed a Pokemon whose attacks would be hard to dodge efficiently. A flash of light turned into a hulking Pokemon with a wide mouth, already looking to scream. Six, the Exploud. [break][break]

Rex figured a noise would be pretty hard to dodge, or at least make it pay less attention to the Absol, who could certainly take it down. "Boomburst, anything that moves." Rex ordered, and the Exploud's eyes scanned the trees untyil a flash of moving brown made itself known, and screamed. Closing his eyes and covering his ears, Rex couldn't tell if it had worked, instead yelling "Alright! Catch the thing!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay