Flames, Gears, and Leeks oh my! [Premium Safari]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 8:23:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up.mp3[/player]

The Safari Zone had some new Pokemon from the sounds of it once again, and Alec had decided to make another trip over there and see what he could find. He had heard there were Charmander lurking about in the Safari now, and Alec had decided to have his Inferno tag along. Since they were related, Alec figured it would be nice to try and catch another Charmander for Inferno to have around! 

From the looks of it, his Charizard was rather eager and excited more than Alec was. He wagged his long tail from side to side, looking every which way to spot a tiny red lizard. Alec had wondered though if he'd be able to find one that had different coloring, kind of like the Snom he had caught earlier. Apparently the one that he had caught was not it's original coloration. In fact, a regular Snom was typically all white over it's body, where as his wasn't. 

"I know you're excited, Inferno, but wait for me! If you go rushing off, I won't be able to track ya down with you moving so darn fast," Alec said with a grin, which made his Charizard scratch it's head, making him admit to his own eagerness.

--

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 1:42:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMPING TANTRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 5:52:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

A few minutes later as they had walked; Inferno being in front of Alec still, had stopped abruptly. Alec, quickly, went ahead of him to see what he was looking at, and right there was a Pokemon that seemed similar to him, however, the young Gym Leader couldn't put a finger on why it seemed so familiar to him. 

That was when he had then that this tiny golem like Pokemon, was quite similar to that Giant golem pokemon he and had brought down before! Could this pokemon be the first form of that giant golem one I saw!? So ... if this thing is small, then ... it really gets THAT big when it Evolves!?!?!?

Alec thought, not really sure if they should even mess with it, however it kind of too late for that. the Golett had started to notice them and had lunged at Alec, about to perform a Mega Punch, however Inferno quickly reacted, swatting the Golett away with a Dragon Claw in order to protect Alec from getting hurt. Before the Golett could get back up, Alec had quickly pulled out a Safari ball and threw it at the small Golem-like Pokemon, hoping that it would work.

@safari

-capturing Golett! uwu -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 0:54:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT GOLETT!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMPING TANTRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTHQUAKE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALARIAN FARFETCH'D APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRICK BREAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 2:15:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up.mp3[/player]

Alec had plopped to the ground, letting out a sigh of relief as he had seen the Safari Ball stopped, signifying the capture of the Golett was a success. Taking a moment of relief, getting back up from the ground, he looked at Inferno and said, "Thanks, buddy! That would've hurt if he actually hit me!" Alec said, going to pick up the Safari Ball.

After picking it up and attaching it to his belt, he gave his Charizard a grin and said, "Well, we ain't gonna find nothing if we keep standing here. So, let's shake a leg and keep searching! We got three Safari Balls left, so we have plenty of time to still look!" Alec said. However, before they could get moving, another pokemon had appeared. Alec knew immediately what the Pokemon was, seeing the giant leek sitting on it's shoulder as it held it firmly.

"A Farfetch'd, huh? Haven't seen one of those since I left Johto! But ... it looks different when what it normally does. Could it be another forme?" Alec questioned. However, before he could questioned it more, the Farfetch'd caught wind of Alec standing there looking at it. Annoyed by Alec's staring, it had done the same as Golett, lunging at him, attempting to strike the young Gym Leader with it's leek, using Brick Break. Alec's Charizard however was still to quick for the wild Pokemon, swatting it like it did to the Golett with a mighty Dragon Claw!

"Man, why am I the one about to be attacked? Geez," Alec said, tossing a Safari Ball at it so that it would try to attack him again.

@safari

-capturing Galarian Farfetch'd! uwu -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 18:44:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE GALARIAN FARFETCH'D!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRICK BREAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARMANDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLAR POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 6:47:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

ONE MORE TIME AROUND IS ALL I ASK FOR NOW

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

After having caught the Farfetch'd, Alec and his Charizard had decided to continue traversing the Safari Zone, hoping that they would be able to to still find a Charmander somewhere within. Surprisingly enough, Inferno still held an upbeat attitude towards it all. Normally (Like Alec), he'd just get annoyed by how long it'd take to find a Charmander. Alec figured because that since they were technically 'family' in a sense, that Inferno was trying to stay positive about it. When Alec had realized that Inferno had walked ahead, Alec quickly put the newly caught Pokemon onto his belt right next to the Golett. "H-hey! Wait up!" Alec said, beginning to run after his Charizard. [break][break]

Just as Alec was about to catch up, Inferno stopped aburptly right in front of him, making the Gym Leader bump into him and fall on his butt. He didn't blame or get mad at Inferno, however he was curious to see why Inferno had stopped. When he finally seen the cause, Alec's eyes lit up with delight. [break][break]

The Safari Pokemon that was now standing right in front of them was a Charmander - The Pokemon they were desperately wanting to find! "Alright! You found one! Good job, buddy!" Alec had said with a big goofy grin to Inferno, who showed a slight sense of pride from Alec's praise. However, the Charmander did not seem enjoy their company, however instead of like the Golett or the Galarian Farfetch'd, the Pokemon seemed scared from the way it was shaking. Alec and Inferno blinked repeatedly at the Realisation of it, and then Alec quickly said, "Oh, don't be afraid little guy! We aren't gonna hurt ya! Especially Inferno! He may seem big, but he's actually pretty friendly," Alec said to the Chamander with a happy grin. The Charmander blinked at Alec's words. He was hesitant, but eventually had come around. Alec had decided to take a spot, watching Inferno and the Charmander shooting flamethrowers into the air. The Charmander's wasn't as strong as Alec's Charizard's but it still tried, thinking his flames could reach higher than Inferno's. [break][break]

Eventually, the small fire lizard had tuckered itself out from shooting all of those flamethrowers. That gave Alec the opportunity too gently tap the Safari ball on the Charmander's back, sealing it inside.[break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

@safari

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]INFERNO

MALE // SOLAR POWER // TYPES:
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
Interacts/Befriends the wild Charmander.[break]
Capping the Charmander!

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 19:48:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT CHARMANDER!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLAR POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FALINKS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NO RETREAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLOSE COMBAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 4:11:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

ONE MORE TIME AROUND IS ALL I ASK FOR NOW

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

Alec and his Charizard were happy that they were able to find and catch a Charmander. Honestly, Alec thought that finding a Charmander out in the Safari Zone would be hard, however they just ran into one! Alec looked at Inferno and said, "We have one Safari Ball left! Lets go catch our last Pokemon and head on home!" Alec said to his Charizard. The winged lizard let out a huff with a nod, and with that, the two had went searching for one last Pokemon. [break][break]

As they had made it to five yards to the entrance of the gate, there was a Pokemon that Alec had seen before. "Oh, hey! That's a Falinks! It's one of those Galar Region Pokemon," Alec had stated. The six parts of the Pokemon were marching forward, towards them, and then a few minutes later, they seemed threatened by Alec's and Inferno's Presence, which had led them to attack, charging for an attempt at Close Combat! [break][break]

Despite them charging, Inferno held his ground, and let out a Flamethrower, shooting a stream of flames at the Falinks, which had made them them stop in fright, only to be hit by the Fire attack from Alec's Charizard. Alec chuckled at the sight of the Falinks. He thought that they were admirable in trying to fight against Inferno and win, but Alec figured that his Charizard would be a little too much for them. Even so, Alec quickly grabbed his last Safari Ball, and threw it at the Falinks, sealing all six segments of the Pokemon. [break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

@safari

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]INFERNO

MALE // SOLAR POWER // TYPES:
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
Fends off Falinks with Flamethrower![break]
Capping the Falinks!

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 7:02:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT FALINKS!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NO RETREAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLOSE COMBAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] bing bong bonk! the warden calls you in!