snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
down for the ride [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 3:09:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
is this a good idea? she isn't sure but... she wants to experience it. horseback riding has been something she's dreamed of doing since she was small, equating the hobby to princess activities. she had wanted to be like the girls in fairy tales and horseback riding was simply just one of those things that felt necessary for such a thing.

now, however, she's tentative and this galarian ponyta can tell. the pastel horse snorts at her and she heaves out a sigh. what is she worried about? falling? well... actually, falling would hurt more than usual but she's accustomed to pain now. besides, it's not like she'll get trampled... wait. waitwaitwait. yes she totally could oh god.

her nerves are overwhelming and she feels ashamed for subjecting this poor ponyta to the hurricane of emotions. "i'm sorry," she murmurs, keeping her voice relatively low. "i've never done this before." that much is obvious, however, and the realization that another person is approaching with their own horse dawns on her a moment too late.

"oh," she gasps, body rotating toward the newcomer with freshly flushed cheeks. "i'm sorry. i didn't know i'd have company for this lesson. wait, unless you're teaching me...?"
@nightkrowe
flammaenixlapisaliummaredeus
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
down for the ride [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 19:29:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Mrs+Saint+Delafield|Josefin+Sans:300|Roboto+Condensed|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=".punkibreathe"]width: 500px; height: 400px; background: #ffffff; padding-top: 0.4px; background-size: cover; margin: auto; box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px 0px rgba(0,0,0,00.2); overflow: hidden; margin-top: 4px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .img"]height: 296px; width: 500px; border-bottom: 4px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); transition: all 0.5s ease; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/3Pi5U4D.png'); background-size: cover; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .diamond"]width: 300px; height: 300px; transition: all 0.5s ease; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.2); position: absolute; margin-left: 100px; transform: rotate(45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .toplyric"]position: absolute; font-size: 100px; font-family: Mrs Saint Delafield; color: #ffffff; width: 500px; text-align: center; line-height: 60px; margin-top: 120px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .bottomlyric"]position: absolute; font-family: Josefin Sans; font-weight: 300; font-size: 18px; line-height: 18px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; width: 500px; text-align: center; margin-top: 175px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe:hover .img"]height: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .char"]height: 70px; padding: 15px; margin-top: 300px; transition: all 0.5s ease; border-bottom: 1px solid #f4f4f4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe:hover .char"]margin-top: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .avvie"]height: 70px; width: 70px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/MNydQUY.png'); border-radius: 50%; float: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .char span"]display: inline-block; line-height: 70px; float: right; margin-right: 22px;font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .char div:last-child"]font-family: Roboto Condensed; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 18px; line-height: 70px; text-indent: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .bulk"]height: 300px; background: #fcfcfc;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer"]padding: 25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div"]height: 168px; overflow: auto; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div::first-line"]font-size: 13px; color: #CDB97F; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div b"]font-size: 12px; color: #2e2e2e;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div i"]font-size: 12px; color: #CDB97F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathe .notes"]border-top: 1px solid #f4f4f4; padding: 15px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; font-family: Roboto; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathecredit"]width: 500px; text-align: right; margin: auto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Roboto condensed; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathecredit a"]transition: all 0.3s ease; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: #CDB97F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkibreathecredit a:hover"]color: #B3A26F;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkibreathe]
[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,diamond]

[attr=class,toplyric]
breathe

[attr=class,bottomlyric]
release it all

[attr=class,char]
[attr=class,avvie]

DOUGLASS ADAMS

[attr=class,bulk]
[attr=class,outer]

Douglass approached with a black and white pokemon by his side. The Zebstrika seemed very calm under Doug's careful touch. He wore a saddle for Douglass to sit. Most rider pokemon came suited with what looked like a seat and some handlebars, but Doug got personal with his rider pokemon. He preferred feeling the momentum of their gallop and being able to communicate better through movement. Besides, it was a Zebstrika. They were meant to go fast. Less weight meant faster riding, and today Douglass wanted to see what they could do. He hadn't ridden a Pokemon since high school and it was long time he got the opportunity again.[break][break]"You look nervous," Douglass said as he cut to the chase, ignoring- well not quite ignoring but putting off for later- the younger woman's question. First priority was getting her comfortable, because if she was uncomfortable there was no way she'd be able to ride a Ponyta. They were very sensitive creatures, but with a little TLC he was sure she'd be able to ride it.

[attr=class,notes]
Ponyta is such a good choice!!! We can walk Illeana through her nerves and work on her trust with Ponyta so that the fire doesn't hurt her by mistake. Or if you think Illeana might be a bit more skiddish she could get burned slightly and we could work on first aid and then trying again (if she'd be up for trying again)

[attr=class,punkibreathecredit]
template by punki
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
down for the ride [m]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2020 2:37:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
she flushes at the statement, mouth parting slightly in something akin to surprise. he... he didn't need to call her out that much, right? it's not like she's going to deny it but oh boy, it's even more nerve wracking when someone points out your anxiety. does she at least wear it well or something? probably not...

"that easy to tell?" she asks, an attempt at a laugh coming out sounding more awkward and forced than she intends. her eyes drift toward the ponyta at her side and the pastel horse stares back at her. is she making the poor thing nervous by association? oh god, she really didn't mean to do that. should she apologize to it again?

instead, she tries to quell her anxiety, if only by doing the one thing she knows: asking too many questions. "what's your name?" she inquires, turning her attention back toward the man with his own horse. her eyes flicker between his face and the black and white creature beside him. and then, before she can stop herself, she's firing off more questions, the words coming out slightly rushed and jumbled in her mixture of nerves and embarrassment. "what kind of pokemon is that? i don't believe i've had the opportunity to see anything quite like it! is it native to another region?" distract him with questions, avoid your own problems... classic, illie.
sorry for the wait ;u;
@nightkrowe
flammaenixlapisaliummaredeus