twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
scarecrowns [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 4:54:05 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Recently a business I’ve invested in has been giving complaints of snake pokemon pestering their shop, this in turn affecting their business. I’ve paid exterminators to wipe out the pest but time and time again they seem to come back. It’s really starting to piss me off.

Marie sits in the back of their chaperoned vehicle, expanding on the reasoning behind why she herself had gotten involved with this situation. As she crossed one leg over the other, her cheek pressed into her knuckles- elbow resting on the armrest. She looks out the window, watching as buildings pass by, continuing with her wording.

That’s why I decided to take care of it myself, and that’s why I brought you along.” She turns, looking to the one she had brought along for this escapade, Sidonie. “The knowledge I have on you is limited- due to lack of really giving a damn- but what I do know is that you have an eye that sees what others might not. I can’t really be arsed to look for this brood of snakes that have horded themselves away, but I expect that you can.

Her gaze once more turns to look out the window as they approach their location, a bakery- seen earnestly thriving on the regular now reduced to the occasional passerby popping in. Once the vehicle had pulled into an alleyway, Marie hopped out, awaiting for Sid to do the same, giving the cue for the driver to wait for them.

Whenever you’re ready.” She muses to the other woman.

@sidonie // mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
scarecrowns [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 8:49:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]
[attr="class","momoPSide"]
[attr="class","momoPIMG"]
[attr="class","momoPInfo"]
[attr="class","momoPTag"]

[attr="class","momoPDiv"]

[attr="class","momoPNotes"]mission, 1/5 posts req

[attr="class","momoPBody"]
Sidonie was mostly quiet, choosing to remain so out of habit. she did not think the woman before her was her 'better' despite having a higher ranking in the organization. experience would speak wonders in due time, and this particular mission was tailored to the forensic scientist.
[break][break]
incompetent exterminators and businesses halted aside, her eyes glanced out the tinted windows. a few curt nods had been given when appropriate. a yes, boss mindset for now. "it would seem we must find the source" Sidonie offered in her own quiet tones.
[break][break]
find the core, find the head snake... and cut its head off. a nest seemed to be the problem. perhaps an alpha serpent was the key to fixing this whole thing. "hunt" she uttered to her Drizzile as the vehicle rolled into an alley and opened the doors.
[break][break]
the lizard Pokemon slithered out after Marie, immediately going deeper into the alley to pick up a scent. Sidonie would exit now, hands in her lab coat pockets as she glanced around. she could see a few droppings and tell-tale signs a mass of snakes had been here.
[break][break]
"and what would you like to do with these troublesome pests" the scientist asked "once we find them?" she had a scalpel set on hand, and probably would suggest... shock warfare. a brazen display, a warning to the other Pokemon? she felt almost giddy at that.

[attr="class","momoPRight"]

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#000000;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bPS4Cm6/ava17.png);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#000000;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag a]color:#fff!important;font-family:trebuchet ms;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#000000;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
scarecrowns [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 4:41:37 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Marie watched as Sid got to work quickly upon the trucks stopping, her eyes moving to watch the lizard as it scurried off to where its senses led it.

She stepped out of the truck, casual clothes adorned, as her eyes kept on the lizard, only turning to Sid when she had lost track of it.

Depending on what pokemon we find, I may have a buyer lined up to sell their skins to. Snake scales offer a variety of uses, whether they be fashion or otherwise, and if sold under the right circumstances I could make a sizeable profit. And since this business venture would be something unfavorable to businesses Lupin associates with, we can put the funds gained from it directly into Rocket without it going through a siphon first.

She pauses, her eyes looking to Sid for a brief moment before turning back to the alleyway, beginning to walk after the pokemon she had sent to search.

All this after you are paid for your services of course.

Marie was not a woman who cared to answer every little question as it came, and instead simply relied on giving an explanation in one long breath. It was a waste of air to speak more than what was needed.

@sidonie // mission

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
scarecrowns [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 17:53:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:800]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] --snakeEyesAccent:#DE1B2E; [/newclass]

[attr="class","se-DARKVER"]

[attr="class","snakeEyesPost"]
[attr="class","snakeEyesHeader"]

you kept rolling

snake eyes

[attr="class","snakeEyesBody"]

acceptable.
[break][break]
Sidonie would nod curtly at the woman's words, finding them to be aligned with her own goals. she would skin the snake or snakes if possible, collect their leather and sell for profit. she needed payment to continue her research. hire thugs to do her bidding, buy new equipment... such things as that.
[break][break]
the Drizzile, however, would call softly to both women. more so to Sidonie, as it was her beast, but loud enough for Marie to hear. it would seem the lizard had found something. the scientist would stroll toward the noise, finding her Pokemon crouched outside a run-down building.
[break][break]
there was a sizable hole waiting for them.
[break][break]
burrowed into the building's back end, strong enough to dig through concrete. though to note some of the edges were eroded. as if by a toxin. "I would guess an Arbok" she mused to Marie. the hole was big enough for one, and the poison... a dead giveaway. it could also be a Seviper.
[break][break]
she would guess the earlier one though. Drizzile clicked, noticing the purple scales on the ground. checking the back door, Sidonie reached for the knob. locked. her eyes shifted to Marie, allowing her to take point on this. what would the Rocket like to do next?

2/5
[break]

[attr="class","snakeEyesCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.se-LIGHTVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#333; --snakeEyesLightBG:#444; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height:75px; margin:25px; text-align:left; font:800 50px/50px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 30px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:50px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit] font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit a] font:700 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
scarecrowns [ m ]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 3:56:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
arboks

have attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - intimidate[break]
crunch / acid spray / coil / gunk shot / fire fang / glare

THEY WOULD ENCOUNTER the largest arbok they have ever seen. grotesquely mutated, with molting skin sloughing off in places, the snake fangs seem to drip constantly with thick, viscous venom.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

& @sidonie
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
scarecrowns [ m ]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 4:50:41 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Soon enough the three had made it to a building, the disheveled look of rot and abandon gazed upon with eyes of opportunity, Marie's eyes gazing quickly at every point of the building before setting on the hole pointed out by the lizard that had led them there.

Within sat the pokemon Sid so expertly pointed out, Marie’s face composed yet her mind pleasantly surprised by the woman’s astute speculation.

Keeping herself away from the entrance, Marie turned her head to Sid, eyes staying on the forced entrance before they finally settled on the woman before her.

Does your pokemon have the precision to kill them without harming their skins? If not, I have pokemon capable of doing so.

She awaits confirmation from the other woman before moving any further on with her actions, eyes returning to the snake's crafted entrance, observing the pokemon quietly.

@sidonie // mission