See you space cowboy

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
See you space cowboy
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 2:40:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Oh man well this was a long time coming.

I’m going to be stepping away from rping for a while. I’ve been doing this stuff for a quite a while now but I think it’s time I hang it up. I’m not sure how long I’ll be stepping away from it. I’ve been going back and forth as to whether or not I should keep going or stop for too long. Inconsistent muse and a honestly shit work ethic have definitely contributed to this along with real life crap so don’t go thinking anyone did or said something to me that made come to this conclusion.

Is this goodbye forever? Of course not! I might step into the server or vc every now and then if that’s cool to say what’s up and I’m not disappearing off of discord completely. I’m really sorry to everyone I’m currently threading with or was going to, especially those I made plot plans and what not. Feel free to dm me on discord if you ever feel like talking for whatever reason, I’ll be happy to chat.

It’s been one hell of a ride and I’m so glad I met all you guys. I’ve made some great friends over the years and I don’t regret anything.

But for now, see ya around.

Rascal and Light get dibs on my mons
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
See you space cowboy
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 3:26:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
No prob, Vibe!! I'm glad I got to meet you too. ♥ ♥ Feel free to chill in Discord and if you ever feel like hopping back into RP, hopefully we can thread together again. In any case, I hope your real life crap gets better soon too. LOVE YA!!