light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
death [ b&b ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 11:03:26 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

this game was all but new. a time to experience the virtual world as if it were a second chance at life. mai trailed the path that led to bare witness to the infinite tower. a place she, herself, would someday infiltrate and overcome. supposedly it was endless, was that true? only those who ventured and fought to hell and back would know.

she stood out in the open. if someone wanted to they could push her off the cliff and force her to die. she simply came up here to watch examine the infinite tower from afar. there was an endless pit that severed her and the tower. at this time there was no way to get across--at least in this position. she was merely here to examine from afar for now. and, should someone wish to commit their first atrocity, she welcomed it.

she desired the taste of death.

achievement: writing 1st ic post, death
notes: u kill me u let me kill u in exchange, ty.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
death [ b&b ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 16:33:28 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

Lucas Lane, dressed as a geodude, rushes out of a nearby bush at supersonic speeds. He releases a barrage of skill linked double hits against the woman's legs. It would have been her back to help send her falling but alas, he was on the shortest height setting and couldn't hit any higher.

[break]

BCYv_G0G[break]
(Attack)[break]

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
death [ b&b ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 16:45:21 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

assaulted by a dwarf. she would come close to falling off the edge. actually, she did! as she fell she'd come to utilize TOXIC THREAD in order to grab hold of something. in this case the dwarf, if it would come to miss (meaning if i don't get a higher roll than you) she would fall to her death. if she didn't miss then the toxic thread would latch onto the geodude dressed assailant, as intended, and attempt to use him as a crutch to pull herself back up and to keep from falling---if he had steady footing and the strength to even hold her.

6|48i7RU

notes: u kill me u let me kill u in exchange, ty.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
death [ b&b ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 16:52:59 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"No no I aint going down with you. Go geoarangs!"[break][break]

Lucas launches a volley of bonemerangs shaped like tiny geodudes at the thread tying the two together. There was more in his geodude themed arsenal where they came from.

[break]

jcVJJieS[break]

die bich

[break]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
death [ b&b ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 16:59:07 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"you have to be kidding me," mai stated. with her thread cut in half, she'd have to use her other hand. this time to aim for the cliff's edge. another TOXIC THREAD was sent out in order to grab the edge of the cliff. with success, she'd hang from cliff. all the dwarf had to do was cut it, "let's talk!" she yelled, attempting to save her life. cadis never experienced death in a game, so would he be unable to return if he were to die now? a theory worth testing, but let's see how dumb this geodude cosutme wearing freak was.

"if you pull me up, i'll give you something shiny." a dagger to the throat. "do not cut that thread, tell me what you know." mai asked, "if i die will i be able to return or is it officially game over? and why are you hanging around this zone..."

R6NIeaHc

notes: gotta make it to 5 POSTS so we can claim our metal coat and achievement for thread completion so she's gonna just stall 4 a bit

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
death [ b&b ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 17:05:15 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yeah drop your items then we cool." Lucas waddled over to the edge just in case she did toss up a few items.[break][break]

"It's a PK zone why do you think I'm hanging around?" He shakes his geodude shaped body in disdain. "You die you revive. Now, items please!" He extends one of his rock encrusted fists and opens it wide to catch Mai's items.

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
death [ b&b ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 17:26:02 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"i am not giving you my items, you troglodyte dwarf." a stoic look worn. there was no way she was going to give in to this player's demands. "i rather die." and that's that on that.

notes: gotta make it to 5 POSTS so we can claim our metal coat and achievement for thread completion so she's gonna just stall 4 a bit

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
death [ b&b ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 17:35:16 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Okay then die bich." [break][break]

With a swing of the same fist he extended seconds ago he materializes a final volley of bonemerangs. Some are sent hurling towards the thread while others are sent hurling towards the ungrateful player.

[break]fUPmhNn_[break]

+2 Brawler Perk

[break]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
death [ b&b ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 17:41:43 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

the thread was cut. a boomerang would come to smack dab the girl in her forehead, "oof!" all that was heard were her screams as she fell to her death. her health bar shifting in color only to no longer exist. it was indicated that she was officially dead, the geodude costume wearing freak had killed her.

the first death in blade & bulwarks had been made. showing her, all, that this game was truly merciless. vengeance would be had.

notes: nice! i'm dead!

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
death [ b&b ]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 17:52:19 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Mess with the dude you get screwed." He waves his hand as Mai plummets to her death.[break][break]

When she finally hits the ground Lucas' experience bar dings as he levels up. In his chat log a message tells him that he earned [An Honorable Kill] achievement. He nods his geodude shaped head in agreement. [break][break]

That was the most honorable kill this game would ever know.

notes

[break]