2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
next [m]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 18:39:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he materializes in the game world for the first time and priam is filled with excitement. he stands in place for a while, moving his limbs slowly as he is unable to differentiate the experience with the real world.

he looks around and sees other people logging in into the game for the first time. he can see those that share the same bewilderment as him, and those that jump straight away to the action, wasting no time to race towards the next objective.

priam's first objective was to find someone else.

"lucaaaaas! boomer, you there?!"

the shouts fill the vicinity. no one seems to mind besides sparing a single glare before moving on. when no one answers his calls, and there's no cripple coming towards him, he gives up and starts walking, crestfallen.

"i guess i'm on my own."

@tags
mission
close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
next [m]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 20:56:25 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
[attr="class","goro"] goro was an avid gaymer, and more importantly, he was a professional face changer. or costume designer. hide n' go seeker? regardless, he found the wide array of avatar customization to his liking. after about three hours, some cheats and hax, and a flip of a coin he ended up with one avatar... or two? it was a they, they were them, and them were L0$3R. he giggled with childish glee as he launched into the game.

"sup PUNK!" their avatar shouted. they readied their bow and arrow to take aim and... an ERROR message bleeped into existence. this was still the tutorial zone. with a groan, they approached the punk in question. "sup." they said, defeated at their inability to attack a fellow player. to troll.

[newclass=.goro]text-align: justify;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;color:acacac;padding:15px;margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.goro b]color: #aa2382[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
next [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 7:10:12 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
someone approaches him and points an arrow to his direction to look cool or something. priam flashes him a smile in return, the feeling of meeting someone new overwriting being ditched by the person who told him to play this game.

"hello!" he greets cheerfully. "are you playing alone too?"

priam is quick to address the elephant in the room. unlike most avatars, it is apparent that the person before him differs from the others greatly. he squints at the username, reading the word 'loser' with characters that aren't in the alphabet.

he should be nicer to himself and not call himself that.

"your avatar looks weird. why did you make it like that?"

his tone suggests genuine curiosity.

close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
next [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 19:52:18 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
[attr="class","goro"] they smirked in uninson, and said, "because i can." the spectral wolf rested across the lamb's shoulders and they said, "i'm so used to pretending to be someone else in real life, being two sounded like more fun." their was an eerie quality to their words, spoken in unison, both a low masculine voice and a gentle feminine voice.

"s'anyways how do we get this tutorial finished." they had slung their bow across the lamb's back and the wolf simply circled overhead. goro had a menu open and was reading the mission objectives now and read aloud, "something about testing our skills on some wobbuffet dummies..." he then sent a

PARTY INVITE

to , adding, "and we should be in a party." they looked to the red eyed stranger and offered a smile(s): the wolf had razor sharp teeth and the lamb had creepy herbivore baby teeth. it wasn't a pretty sight, maybe even a little unsettling.

[newclass=.goro]text-align: justify;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;color:acacac;padding:15px;margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
next [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 14:02:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam remains desensitized from the horror of goro's avatar, smiling innocently as he accepts the party invite when the prompt appears in front of him.

"i don't really know how to finish it..." priam tries his best to clear the screen away from his face. eventually, he finds a way to do it. "i saw people just walk all the way to the new area without doing anything though. i think that clears it?"

he glances at his wand, and then to goro's bow. he holds his weapon high and starts to swing it wildly. nothing comes out. he assumed there would be firestorms and glaciers popping out from the ground, but none of his imaginations come true.

"do you actually know how to use a bow in real life? cause i definitely don't know how to use magic."

mages needed a conscious decision to use their magic in the game, and priam did not technically think of a specific skill to use during his experimentation.

it also doesn't help that he tried casting it in goro's direction.

close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
next [m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 2:04:29 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
[attr="class","goro"] "LMAO HAHA SKSKSSKKSKSKSKSKSKKS" goro typed and his odd avatar... emoted by falling to the floor laughing their ass(es) off and making odd, what one would hope, is laughing noises. they wiped a tear from lamb's face and said, "oh, no. of course not."

they pulled the string of the bow back, took aim, and -

ZYOOM!

the arrow whizzed past and hit a wobbefett dummy a dozen yards away. their shared mission objective dinged, "all we have to do is beat those dummies up. try, uh.... focusing? on uh... magic? uh..." they furrowed their brow less face, which didn't mean much as their face(s) were hidden behind mask. "or, uh, check your HUD."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
next [m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 5:20:53 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam does check his hud and navigates until he gets to the skills screen. a detailed instruction on how to cast spells appears when clicks on the help option, but it definitely does not help priam.

"it's a bunch of paragraphs! if i wanted to read, i'd read a book!"

he closes the screens immediately and grips his staff with both of his hands. "i'll just improvise then!" he goes to one of the training dummies and swings his staff like a melee weapon.

"heart stamp should be this straightforward, right?"

it leaves a heart shape on where the end of his staff hit. both of them get another score for their current quest objective.

close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
next [m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 4:22:12 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
[attr="class","goro"] they frowned, watching the heart stamp attack. it reminded of goro of his precious fallen swoobat - may he rest in peace. perhaps it was time to try one of his abilities. "get 'em." lamb proclaimed, a child sized finger pointing at one of the dummies.

wolf zipped around and gave the practice a dummy a big LICK. "aw, cute."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
next [m]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 7:56:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
watching a player use the move 'lick' was the last thing that priam expected someone to get. he starts clapping with an amused expression on his face.

he wishes he has moves similar to lick, but he thinks what he chose were pretty cool themselves.

"i wanna try something! how far do you think the range of teleport is?"

priam starts to cast teleport and after a moment, he blinks out of the view, never to be seen again.