8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
respawn [c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 5:50:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Eh? You build them for other players?"

Fernando's expression doesn't change to one of acceptance. Instead, his brows raise and he howls in laughter. "If you're so good at it then you should be able to sell them for a good price. What are you? Some sweat shop crafter?" The more she smiles the more he does too. Their intention conflicts and that makes it all the more entertaining.

"If you build good weapons then you can get a good price. Good enough to buy good materials unless you're easily swindled. Is that it, healer?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
respawn [c]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2020 23:05:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

"Yes!"[break][break]

Whatever shred of previous annoyance is gone, replaced with enthusiasm for the art of craft she had taken up. [break][break]

It holds fast even when he laughs in her face and she wants to break on the inside. [break][break]

"If you'll excuse me, sir, I'm running late. Delivering that egg gave a rare reward I need to built this new bow I've been working on."[break][break]

She's not interested in being bullied by a man with a randomly dropped bow from a mini-boss. Anyone could get their hands on something like that. It took real talent to hand-make something genuine.[break][break]

"Maybe someday, I'll build something for you!"[break][break]

With a brief smile, the sweetpea healer slips away from him in a hurried attempt to disengage the intimidating conversation she's being faced with.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]