may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
snake eyes (m)
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 0:43:16 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

elijah had finally hauled her ass into the desert. sure, sand between the toes is no recipe for pleasantries; however, the green-haired apothecary is no pleasant man.

and so, he directs bethany into the desert like a prophet leading no one.

"we just need to find a silicobra." elijah chews coarsely. "simple as shit. you help me with this, and i'll owe you a favor redeemable within the next two weeks. capiche?"

there is no sandstorm today. at least he had afforded her that convenience.

@beth

mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snake eyes (m)
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 8:43:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #c9f7ff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Z48fDy0.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #dfb0ca; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #dfb0ca; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #dfb0ca; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #dfb0ca; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

Something in the way you're[break]
looking through my eyes
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

oh dear god

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

It was hot. It was dry. And she was stuck with this stupid guy. We got a mission, he said. You have to come, he insisted. She really wanted to just tell him over her dead body did she have to go anywhere with him. Even death wouldn't be an escape at this point though. She was practically knee deep in the sand before she knew it. [break][break]

"Oh boy, a favor" she grumbled, not hiding her displeasure in the slightest. "It must be my lucky day." A heavy sigh followed that as she rolled her shoulders and scanned their surroundings. "Why exactly are we looking for a silicobra of all things? You're not literally getting into snake oils are you? I had at least a little more faith in you than that."

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
snake eyes (m)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 20:30:07 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

"a pokemon's snake oil can do wonders for the mind if treated properly." elijah recites. as if to close the cover on a bible, he pulls his muffler above his lips in case he ingests any stray sand. "i've always wanted to try silicobra ever since the galar embargo was lifted."

the apothecary scans his surroundings. his eyes sift through the endless brown-orange of the desert, like the stiff edge of a typewriter's guide.

"shit, maybe if you were more positive this dumbass snake would pop out." elijah barks.

@beth

mission

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snake eyes (m)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 22:28:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #c9f7ff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Z48fDy0.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #dfb0ca; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #dfb0ca; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #dfb0ca; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #dfb0ca; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]

Something in the way you're[break]
looking through my eyes
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

oh dear god

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

The way he speaks of snake oil is far too preachy for her tastes and she has to bite her tongue. There were things that could be done with snakes, that was sure. Anti-venom, was the first thing to come to mind, but she was sure he wasn't talking about that. It sounded more like he was thinking of eating the cobra with the way he went on, though. [break][break]

Letting out a heavy sigh, Beth sunk into her own muffler with a displeased glare at the horizon from behind her goggles. His impatient quip caused her glare to lock on him. "Sorry for not being excited about being dragged out into the middle of fuckin' nowhere with a snake oil salesman" she flatly said, sarcastic dripping from her tone. "Shall I try to channel my inner snake charmer? I forgot to bring my recorder, but I'm sure screaming works just the same" she tacked on, flicking up her hood just in time to block herself from a harsh hot wind from behind that whipped up the sand. [break][break]

"God, there are days I miss just getting everything online, this is bullshit."

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
snake eyes (m)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 6:45:12 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

"channel your inner snake charmer?" elijah scoffs and spits. a thick loogie lunges onto the sands and darkens a spot. "give me a break. you wouldn't even be able to charm a skitty."

the hot wind flows forth like fire, and it prompts elijah to silence his own bickering to a concentrated grumble. yet, in the muting, he can hear the rustling of grains. disturbed and shifting, somewhere ahead, the sands seem to move.

elijah points ahead with two fingers. he looks to beth, eyes wide. without speaking, he mouths: "we got one!"

@beth

mission