played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Absolute synergy
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 18:16:24 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]A single raised eyebrow told how she felt about the slight sass. “Could’ve been the Whether Gym. Like, a choice or doubt gym. Never hurts to be sure.” She shrugged off the comment – or at least made a show of acting like she had. “Full disclosure, I didn’t actually try to get rid of the weather… But I don’t see why that’d be against the rules. There’s not many guaranteed ways to do it, so it’d be a bit cheap to take those away, right?”

Her eyes darted to the normal types passing by. They were of little interest to her, and Hocus was too busy recovering to entertain them. A brief peace was settled between trained and wild beasts; it was up to Katherine to break it, if she so desired.

“I chose to roll with it. Weather teams are kind of my thing so I had the right Pokemon for the job, waiting for a challenge like that to show itself. Beating the gym leader at his own game was, like, a matter of pride!” A confident smile accompanied a hearty nod as she explained herself. It wasn't often that the opportunity to humble brag presented itself. The life of a drifter didn't lend itself well to meeting others often, let alone people willing to stay put and listen to a child's rambling. With any luck, the occasional nugget of wisdom would make her latest victim's patience pay off. Eventually. “I figured if I couldn’t do that, then I had no business aiming for anything higher… So, it’s a good thing that that worked out well for me!”

[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: passing!
[attr="class","tag"]
template by kay
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Absolute synergy
POSTED ON May 5, 2020 23:59:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE POKEMON FLEE!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NORMALIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WAKE-UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!