kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 18:14:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"finally something you can beat me at."

kyle enters the arena on one point of the circular arena while noah enters from the opposite side. his avatar attempts to crack his knuckles, but no sound comes since bones do not really exist in the code.

"it's already set to no weapons allowed. do you want to set a new rule to take out skills too?"

before him stands a replica of himself. it's almost uncanny how technology has advanced that he can finally see what he looks like if he wore silly outfits. the more he stares at noah's avatar, the more he starts to wonder if cosplaying would do him good.

he rubs the back of his neck as he waits for the other's opinion.

"i never really wanted to punch that cute face you have though, so that's one advantage you have."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,515 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 6:16:19 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"aw, c'mon. i beat you in other things too." his avatar defies him with a brisk shake of the head. the chestnut hair flows behind him like a brush as noah crosses his arms. "but i'll spare you the details in case you get distracted for this."

noah stretches: a futile physical preparation. yet, it's the necessity of routine. he swears he can hear his neck crack in the right ways and the warmth budding in his joints.

"if we take out the skills, then you'll lose even harder." he laughs. in the arena, his voice resonates. "that makes two, no three advantages for me." oddly enough, noah's hand feels empty without the hilt of a sword.

clapping his palms against his face, noah slides into his martial stance. his gaze is bright. round. yet, his playful intensity cuts through the frame of his raised fists.

"let's skip the handshake!" noah charges to close the gap. "i'm aiming for the face!" despite his words, he swings a right jab toward the other's side before attempting to follow up with a blow to the gut.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 16:59:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle was pretty sure he'd die in real life if he got faced with a one-two combo like this. fortunately, this was the virtual world, where kyle outlevels noah by a lot.

"that's not the face."

the dulled sense of pain means kyle doesn't have to flinch at the attack. regardless, his reflexes do not seem to match his otherwise good reaction time. while he manages to block the first hit to his side with his forearms, it leaves him open for the follow up.

"i'm not sure how to feel about you being so ready for that."

he flicks his wrist a few times while another hand nurses the hit on his stomach.

"don't dodge this, okay?"

kyle retaliates with his own punch to the gut. if this was a fight with a pointing system, noah would most likely beat him. kyle has, fortunately, the power of inflated stats against his opponent.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,515 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 0:15:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar

as the strikes land, noah's smile swells with a boyish confidence. that cheeky expression manages to leak through even when in a vessel so unlike his own. still, the sensations are dull. the pleasing feedback that would sting on his knuckles, the burning that verges on the violent cusp of some kind of self-destruction, is absent. he misses it.

then again, noah wouldn't be able to stomach seeing kyle hurt. especially, by his own hands.

the punch barrels into his avatar's tight stomach. his health bar flashes violently- and a green chunk disappears with a startling speed.

instinctually, noah clutches his gut. "not... not bad. good form. that's just the game doing it for you though, right?" he can feel his lower lip tremble slightly, a blush burning against the edges of his vr peripheral. "lemme show you what's up. why people pay me for bodyguarding."

noah returns the punches with power. shifting his weight, his left fist is thrown. then the right. a relentless repetition as another left and right is thrown with hot breath. an uppercut breaks the chain as noah's practiced footwork shows no sign of retreat. he wants to close the gap.

he always does.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 2:51:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he withdraws himself, shielding his face with his forearms to block as much damage as he can.

"we get self defense training in the force. then again, do i really need it when i have you?"

he takes the punches, waiting for an opportunity for noah to fuck up that may never come. he's been in this business for so long, like it's hot and shit, but kyle wished he wasn't actually that good so he knows he has a chance to win so he can actually try.

the uppercut catches him offguard. it gets him to stagger backwards, distancing himself from noah as the blow comes. he massages his chin with his hand even though it doesn't do anything.

"if i die, i get to ask you one favor as your apology," he says as he readied again to a fighting stance, defensive like his usual style.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,515 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2020 5:25:12 GMT
noah faber Avatar

no, he doesn't need it anymore. in a selfish, all-consuming greed of the heart, noah wants nothing else but to fulfill some function. to be a pillar, when he himself, falters for grounding.

perhaps, it's compensation. but noah fails to sense a deficit: an obliviousness self-imposed in favor of illusory strength. kyle stumbles back. his fists burn- but his gut burns harder.

"sure, buddy." noah says. "lay it on me."

noah raises his fists too, mirroring kyle's stance.

"but if i die? i want a favor too. it's only fair, yeah?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2020 11:48:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the relentless attacks stop once kyle pitches a proposition, which is then reflected back to him. the only appropriate response from kyle is to inquire.

"what will you even ask for?"

once noah takes the same approach as him, kyle changes appropriately. he pulls back an arm and winds up a solid straight right to noah's face. it is only when the blow is dealt that kyle feels remorse on attempting to destroy the same face he sees every morning in the bathroom mirror.

"sure, i guess," he answers after dealing the attack.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,515 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2020 20:53:54 GMT
noah faber Avatar

a solid hit. as noah's head lobs backwards, it brings the body with it. his health bar flashes with drama and alarm; however, noah recovers with a wide grin. he nurses his cheek, rubbing the area even if there is little pain.

"it's spoilers, man." noah's smile is teasing. despite his roughened up avatar, his energy is brimming in his form's animations. "i don't want to give you too much motivation to win."

noah raises his fists again, exhaling on them with charged breath. his nostrils flare as he trains his gaze on the other.

"but hit me. again." noah swallows and maintains his defensive stature. "if you can." he adds on quick.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 15:31:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
noah gives him no direct answers. 'spoilers, man' he says. he repeats it in his head, using different intonations noah frequently uses with him in every iteration. doing so only flusters him.

kyle lowers his head, his forehead forming creases, and then shifting his gaze to the side. there was nothing to be hidden with the digital avatar. if anything, his mannerisms only betray kyle's attempt to hide his faze.

"l-look, i really need you to order pizza for me."

turning back, kyle recovers his composure with a sigh.

"just remember i'll hit you in real life if you're asking for something ridiculous."

without warning, his arms move as soon as he finishes the sentence. it rushes quick, aiming for a straight body blow on noah's stomach. he can't find himself to punch himself in the face once more.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,515 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 8:06:50 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"aw man, you serious, dude?" noah voice suggests a frown- but there's nothing but a smirk spread across his face. "what kind of topping?"

every stutter. every sigh. he seeks every sign of concession for plucking. noah stores it in the curves of his cheeks where the corners of his smile sneak into. the pressure is enough to harden them into pearls.

noah takes the blow. his health bar flashes again, and his avatar becomes visibly damaged. displaying scuff marks on both armours and skin, noah grabs onto kyle's arms with his hands.

pressing his forehead against kyle's, noah locks up. "okay, bet." he digs his heels in, and his whole body tenses as if to strike once more. as the pressure surmounts, noah becomes the perfect mirror.

the reflection breaks when he quickly steals a kiss. the theft is a success. a quick smile cracks upon his face, betraying his contentment.

then he headbutts him.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 17:40:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"whatever topping you want."

kyle tries to keep up with noah's level of spoiling without making it too apparent. letting him choose pizza toppings should at least get him closer to his goal, or at least, that's what he wants to believe.

he gets stunned by noah's kiss. it wasn't a status infliction, but the sudden act still somehow gets him flustered no matter how many times noah has done it to him. the headbutt, however, kills the magic.

it doesn't hurt thanks to the video game limitations, and it reflects with the damage he took on his health bar. it takes a good chunk, but it doesn't get him low enough to be killed with another hit or two.

"you know what? this is taking too long."

he supposed he can take it a level higher if he wants to compete.

kyle punches him once more in the gut without skipping a beat, giving noah the request he probably doesn't need.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,515 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
fisting [m]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2020 4:19:54 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"veggies, then." noah is too transfixed by the other. despite the alternate appearance, kyle's true visage is always superimposed. there is no filter strong enough to prevent noah's imagination from filling in the blanks he knows by heart.

he rubs his head, laughing. forgetting the stakes of their fight, noah allows himself to surrender to what he believes will become the halycon days of his life.

the punch comes. noah's virtual body crumples and falls on to the floor, the health bar completely depleted. he groans, the subtle wave of pain racking his brain. outside of the digital world, noah can hear his heartbeat drum up dramatically.

stiff, caught in his downed state, noah flickers his eyes toward the blond avatar. "that was pretty hot, man." the menu to respawn or logout appears.

he huffs one name. "kyle."

growfer has logged out.