Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Rex's Exhibit
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 2:39:00 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","displaydevice1"]

[attr="class","displayborder"]

[attr="class","displaybox7"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn1"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn2"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn3"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn4"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn5"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn6"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn7"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn8"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn9"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn10"]

[attr="class","displayscreen7"]

[attr="class","displaycolor7"]

[attr="class","displayborderg"]

[attr="class","displayflowers"]

[attr="class","displaytitle"]The Noisy Apartment

[attr="class","displaytext"]
The rattiest apartment that ever happened to be kept by Rex for the longest time. Even he's surprised by how long he managed to keep it.[break][break]

Occasionally, the neighbors under him get to hear the joyous footsteps of his favorite Pokemon.

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Rex's Exhibit
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 3:28:31 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

"Hey buddy. Move. I'm getting hot." Rex growled, reclined on a couch that had long since lost all credibility as a chair. Recently, One seemed to be getting bolder, pushing Rex's orders and trying to touch him more often than not. Even now, he only moved a few inches so that Rex could enjoy the benefits of the dingy fan as well. [break][break]

Still, with a rock dino sleeping at his feet, shiny new earring hanging quietly, Rex felt pretty cool.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Exhibit post!

[attr="class","tag"]@tag

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Rex's Exhibit
POSTED ON May 6, 2020 6:43:30 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

"Why're ya looking at me like that?" Rex's voice was slurred and his words dropped from his maw like slow sludge. It was only right, in that he was drinking the poison of alcohol. One chuffed worridly and took another pace around the room, neatly knocking over every chair and left out plate in its way. Rex was too out of it to do anything more than roll his eyes, laying on the floor as he was. All One could smell was that horrible smell lingering on his mouth, a poison, it had to be! If he died, then what? [break][break]

Some banging sound echoes from outside the doorway, some jerk that didn't like the sound of One moving, thundering in Rex's head in a painful headache that left him whimpering with his head buried in his knees. He drank to take away pain! Could everyone shut up just today? Bunch of jerks...

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Exhibit post!

[attr="class","tag"]@tag

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]