Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Snake in the Metal Jungle [Open]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 20:21:53 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

If the shrieking would die down, Kaida was certain that the Pokemon would calm down but, alas, humans were human. Whatever had lead to a giant Sandaconda to enter the city, it was now thoroughly frightened that it couldn't dig and hide, and was now compensating with a raging Sandstorm that followed it around like a sandy hurricane. [break][break]

With such an easily traceable target, who seemed to settle right outside a mall, Kaida took her time. She had brought every serpent she owned in an idea that similar Pokemon might calm the sand snake. Kaida leaned on a wall bordering an alleyway, keeping out of sight of the snake as it whipped its head to and fro at unfamiliar scents and sights, the screaming no doubt ringing in its ears. [break][break]

The calm before the storm no doubt would end eventually, where was her supposed partner!?

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Charm the skin off a snake mission! Peaceful route!

[attr="class","tag"]@tag

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]