Dominate [DW]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dominate [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2020 16:18:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Bambi had taken a good long look at her team and she knew she needed some better coverage. Just because she had a preference of certain types over others did not mean she had to be negligent in building a team that could withstand different battles. She would not be caught off guard or placed in a situation where she could not have an answer to another person's team. With this mindset, she found herself on the fiery path in search of a fire pokemon. The right one would be a perfect addition to her team. This little task wouldn't be done alone of course as she called for a friend of hers to tag along. She would wait for him right outside of the cave they would be heading into. She made sure to dress appropriately because it damn sure was too hot for anything else where they would be. Her long legs were already glistening with sweat and she was wearing a pair of dark pink shorts that were sitting in daisy duke territory. She kept her pokemon inside their pokeballs to avoid them getting worn out in this heat, she didn't need them tuckered out before they could start.

@kokujin

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Dominate [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 0:42:48 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

his adam's apple dives with a deep rhythm as he takes a swig from his canteen. wiping his lips, elijah offers it to antoinette.

"need a drink?" elijah speaks curtly. "if not, i'm finishing this whole thing myself."

beads of sweat already decorate his deadpan face. his stoicism does not dare reveal the extreme discomfort he finds himself in.

"what are you looking for anyway?" he scoops a stone from the earth. his fingers miss the lush green as dusty dirt tuck under his nails. "if you ask me, fire pokemon are nothing special."

@cosmicmuffin