may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 22:23:39 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

as if checking the values of a nearly-finished painting, elijah fiddles with the flowers he has weaved into nova's hair. he too, adorns petals on his person. although their appearance may border the line of quirky, the flower company they are posing as is known for their inflorescent uniforms.

"done." he pulls his fingers away.

his face shows no sign of contentment despite the grooming's conclusion. instead, he pushes their cargo in a wheelbarrow. covered by blankets, potted plants and dirt, their captive pokemon does not dare slip a sound.

they are due to transfer this pokemon to the battle hut to aid in a contractor's battles. ahead, slateport police parole the perimeter of the establishment.

within the alleyway, elijah walks slightly behind his new partner. "shit. knew we forgot something. we need fake names." he counts on nova. elijah is not one to play the face. his mouth is heavy. the tongue is weighed down with the clumsiness of a recluse.

"got a part you've always wanted to play?"

@nova

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 23:06:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yuki-box"]
[attr="class","yuki-large"]

[attr="class","yuki-smallbox"]

[attr="class","yuki-tag"]

[attr="class","yuki-notes"]
notes can go here, keep it short

[attr="class","yuki-iconborder"]
[attr="class","yuki-icon"]

[attr="class","yuki-textbox"]
[attr="class","yuki-text"]

Pulling away from Elijah, the red-haired girl took a moment to admire the handiwork her male mission partner had conjured up. She smiled, enjoying how the flower appeared in her crimson locks of hair. It might have been just a little over-the-top, but it would suffice for the people they were attempting to appear as. Decked in pink and purple, this floral uniform was definitely more vibrant than the colors she'd usually wear. [break][break]

"For a tough-looking guy like you, you really do have a gentle touch," Nova stated in a whisper, perhaps taking a bit of a risk in doing so. She was just telling him what was on her mind and didn't mean any harm in doing so. She grinned, "Thanks for the help." [break][break]

Following him, Nova gazed down at the pots of greenery where they'd disguised and his smuggled Pokemon. It would most definitely be uncomfortable for them, she thought. The girl just hoped that whomever their contractor was, they'd treat these monsters with a least a little bit of kindness.[break][break]

Elijah's words pulled Nova back to reality. Up ahead was a group of police patrollers. [break][break]

Nova smirked. Now was her time to perform. "Don't worry, I've got this all down." She reassured. "My name's 'Saffron' and you're 'Aster'. We're gardeners from Little Root who've traveled to Slateport to sell our plant goods." She gave him a side-eye, "Got that, Aster?" [break][break]

As they walked forward, one of the nearby officers stood at attention against a wall. His arms were crossed. Nova could tell he had his eyes on them. She caught the officer's gaze, a conjured up a surprisingly sweet expression, eyes gentle with a soft smile. He turned away. [break][break]

"People always feel uncomfortable if you do that," Nova whispered to Elijah. "We'd ought to keep our eyes open. There might be a checkpoint or two closeby."

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/wvAcvkd.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/T3vcDQw.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text b]color:#db0000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #ffc4c4; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 0:03:30 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

elijah rolls his eyes that they almost leave the orbit of his skull. "roger that, saffron." as they walk, he spares a skeptical glance at his hands. all he sees is tough, weathered skin.

he watches nova conjure magic with her eyes. as if breaking a lock with quiet winds, elijah sees the officer's suspicions fall like silk scarves. elijah does not understand the language nova casts her charms with.

the apothecary nods and pushes the barrow forth. whispering back, he grumbles through his teeth. "how do you do that? whatever you just did."

turning the corner, he stops after a few paces. a potted plant shivers. ahead, two officers chuckle, downing doughnuts in cliched consumption as before they disappear into another store.

@nova

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 0:51:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

They continued onward. The further down the Lower District Elijah and Nova traveled, the more the two would notice the different people and Pokemon passing through. Even in these hours nearing to evening, atmosphere was bubbly and thriving. Patrons were walking to and fro, checking out the different stands and bazaars that lay around for their shopping needs. Nova realized that she really hadn't even been to this area of Hoenn before. She smiled slightly. It reminded her of home. [break][break]

"Hmm?" Nova perked up, turning to her partner. "Oh, that? It was nothing. I just like acting," She uttered out with a slight shrug. "I've studied drama and psychology. If I acted like a gentle saleswoman, they'd feel guilty for even having a fleeting feeling of suspicion." Nova giggled. "It just takes a little practice, I guess. I'm just thankful they thought I was good enough to work for Rocket..." [break][break]

They were getting closer to the Battle Hut. She heard one of their plants rattle on the cart. She took a brief look. [break][break]

"I know, I know. We're not supposed to and all," Nova began with a slight groan, concerned expression washing about her face, "But do you think it would hurt to just check up on them? Just for a sec'? It would be awful to be all cramped up in there."

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/wvAcvkd.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/T3vcDQw.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 7:19:02 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

"your degree bought you a life in rocket. what a world we live in."

this is why elijah never liked actors. every line they spoke made him uneasy. how could he be sure of one's honesty if they lied for a living? a moment's pause settles in his thoughts. it occurs to him that he too, fibs for measly fortunes.

"eh?" elijah narrows his eyes at nova, but he does not do this out of disdain. but he relents. a sigh deflates his tight shoulders. "why not? but if we get into trouble, you take the blame, got it?"

carefully, he lifts a part of the blankets, angled in a way so that only nova can see.

@nova

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,753 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 7:22:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
the cargo

is revealed!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - lightning rod[break]
thunder punch / thunderbolt / light screen/ slam / agility / wish

A RAICHU STRUGGLES against the material. the box it is caged in absorbs the electricity with ease. with watery eyes, the rodent slumps against the corner of the clear pane.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

& @nova
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 22:25:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Nova approached, kneeling down just a little to get a closer look at the mouse Pokemon that had been caged in its glass box. The poor thing look so upset, she thought with a frown. She couldn't let it out... No, that would compromise their mission. But maybe she could offer it something as condolence for this tough time it'd been going through.[break][break]

"It's gotta be hungry..." [break][break]

Nova reached through her pockets and retrieved a chocolate bar. She was planning on saving it for later and for herself, but she cared more for this little creature at the moment. Slowly, she opened the food's packaging and slightly lifted the insulated lid of the boX Raichu had been kept in to push in a small bit of food into it. "Here, have a bite, buddy," She whispered down at it kindly. [break][break]

The little rodent saw it and approached cautiously. But what it did next was not anticipated. As it got closer to the meal Nova was offering, Raichu actually bit her hand so that she'd drop the whole bar. Nova winced and quickly recoiled, leaving just enough time for Raichu to grab the rest of the bar and squeeze itself out of the opening. With the bar held in its mouth, it started off down an alley on all fours. [break][break]

"Agh! Dammit," Nova cursed, looking at the slight amount of blood the little monster had drawn on her hand. That was obviously the least of her problems at the moment, though. It was escaping. [break][break]

The redhead shook her head. That Raichu must have certainly been agitated from beforehand. She only had herself to blame now. She turned to look at Elijah with an awkward grin, "Ehm, I'll take care of this, don't worry," [break][break]

Oh, they'd kill a newbie like her if she came back with a failed mission... [break][break]

With her non-injured hand, Nova quickly summoned up a Pokeball of her own. Dragonite would be too conspicuous and she was afraid Mimikyu might just scare the Raichu even more. So, Nova brought out Flare, her Growlithe. [break][break]

"After that Raichu!" She ordered at the fire pup who barked happily. Raichu wasn't too far off, and Nova didn't imagine that it would be able to escape with a whole lot of ease, given its likely worn-out condition. Growlithe ran down one of the plaza's darker allies after the electric rat. [break][break]

"Make sure you catch it, Flare!" She muttered. Nova turned to the green-haired man again. "I trust my Flare. We should keep the cart going so that we don't lag behind."

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 23:00:44 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

"how's the bite?" despite their hourglass losing sand, elijah spares some grains of speech. "i'll patch you up later." however, whatever tenderness that can be found within the grit of his words is lost as he grabs her arm brusquely. "and you mean 'we'll' take care of this. your fuck up is mine. that's how it fucking works."

he speaks more of concern for both of them, but he lacks the linguistic grace to perform such subtleties. elijah calls upon his frogadier. its scarf of bubbles billows behind its neck as it follows the growlithe.

"no time to waste." elijah huffs and without warning, hoists nova onto the wheel barrow. he grunts as he begins carting her down the street at fullspeed.

"hang on tight."

the raichu darts into another alley, toppling trash cans as it attempts to leap onto a windowsill for an elevated escape.

@nova

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 23:41:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"A-Ah... Yeah, 'we'll'," Nova replied with a nervous look in eyes when Elijah corrected her. She was a little taken aback by the grip on her arm. She hoped he wasn't pissed with her; no one liked it when a partner screwed up a plan that affected both of them. At least she acknowledged the brief bit of concern he seemed to have about her wound. Nova nodded. Luckily for her, it was nothing serious. [break][break]

Just as Nova was getting ready to pursue the three Pokemon on feet, she felt a force lift her up. [break][break]

"W-Wah? What are you doing?!" She stammered, now in the wheelbarrow. Before she had an opportunity to protest, Elijah was off, carting her and the other parcels down the alley at top speed. [break][break]

Nova forced herself into not yelping and shrank her body down into the wooden vehicle, heeding the man's words and holding onto its sides. What the hell did she just get herself into? [break][break]

In the meantime, Growlithe continued its pursuit. It was agile too and dodged the trashcans-turned-obstacles. When Raichu attempted to leap up to higher ground, the dog-mon opened its mouth to reveal jaws that were now flaming. It used Fire Fang and attempted to bite onto the mouse's tail, tugging it in a backward direction. It gave Frogadier an opening for an action of its own. Raichu resisted of course; Flare could only hold on for so long.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2020 5:45:57 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

"whoops."

elijah's barrow hits some uneven pavement. within the wheelbarrow, pots are overturned. dirt spills like blood and the cage jostles around with nova. the wheels skid as he stops before their pokemon's take downs.

ahead, the growlithe's bite allows elijah's frogadier enough time. seizing the opening, the frog scoops a nearby stone from the street floor. there is danger in using its own bubbles against the electrical currents of a renegade raichu, and so it decides to SMACK DOWN the fugitive. the raichu falls from the wall. easy prey for the growlithe to take advantage of its weakened state.

"shit. this raichu's a real fighter. no wonder the client wanted it." elijah watches as his frogadier BOUNCES to pin the raichu down after the descent. "you know what, saffron? how about you catch it? we destroy the pokeball. just say the supplier never followed through."

@nova

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2020 21:37:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

They practically glid across their path with how quickly Elijah wheeled the barrow around after the Pokemon. Some of the petals that had been elegantly weaved into Nova's ruby-red hair fluttered off with the wind. Thankfully she'd been holding on tight so the only casualty was a few overturned and cracked pots. They neared their mouse target and Nova let out a sigh of relief. "There it is." [break][break]

With Frogadier's strong attack, down the Raichu went. Growlithe had its dark eyes on it, jumping up midair to catch it off guard with a Bite attack. The puppy held onto his target with a tight grip, not wanting it to escape. He let go when the water-frog delivered a final blow, pinning down the Raichu for good. [break][break]

"H-Huh?" [break][break]

Nova glanced at Elijah with a bit of a confused expression. Wouldn't catching it be against the point of the mission? She shuffled into the pocket of her disguise, retrieving a free Pokeball. The young lady supposed it would be easier to cover up than the mess this operation was panning out to be. [break][break]

She sighed. [break][break]

"I guess you're right," Nova spoke, defeated. She knew that, deep inside, she really didn't want to give this Raichu up to a complete stranger either. From her cross-legged position in the wooden veichle, Nova threw the Pokeball at Raichu in hopes of a catch.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,753 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 19:43:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
raichu

was caught!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - lightning rod[break]
thunder punch / thunderbolt / light screen/ slam / agility / wish

NOVA'S BALL STRIKES THE RAICHU and in an all-consuming red glow, the pokemon settles into its newest home.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

& @nova
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 20:11:36 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

in response to nova's perplexed look, he chops an answer off his tongue. "in the grand scheme of things, this job is nothing."

the raichu is sucked in. freed from servitude, or perhaps, ironically transferred into a reflavoured cage. however, something tells him that nova is more genuine than the man who contracted this order. after all, many of these pokemon are simply abandoned if they don't perform. in truth, it is more often the fault of the trainer than the pokemon.

the naive overshoot and lack patience. elijah wonders if he does the same.

"good." elijah says. near the lip of the alleyway they find themselves in, he hears footsteps. "hey, saffron. we got company. wanna get the hell out of here?"

he nudges the wheelbarrow as if he is revving its engine. his frogadier settles into one of its corners.

"want another ride?"

@nova

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
actors (m)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 23:35:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Having gently slipped out of the wooden cart, Nova knelt down to retrieve her capture. Holding it for a moment in her palms, her crimson eyes gazed at the Pokeball intently. Raichu must have been terrified throughout its journey. She wasn't perfect... But she was determined to provide it a safer environment. Flare pressed its nose against the girl's gardener trousers to get her attention. The Growlithe wagged its tail happily. [break][break]

"Yeah, yeah, you did well!" She commended with a smile, patting the fire dog's head lovingly. The young Rocketess stowed Raichu's Pokeball into her pocket and turned to Elijah. [break][break]

She could hear the incoming footsteps too. It was high time for them to book it and escape unseen. "You're right," She said, quickly walking over to the wheelbarrow. Nova grinned at her green-haired partner. "Thanks for all your help, Aster. I could use another ride!" [break][break]

Nova slipped in and so did Flare, finding a comfortable spot in the girl's lap. Before long, the two could feel the barrow begin to move. They were off.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]