she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
631 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
stripes (c)
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 19:50:02 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 she arrives in the night, stripped of any vestige of work. a dark cloak cradles the jeweled rain before casting it to the cold pavement. quickly, she removes herself from the busier streets. the clutch purse she holds is removed too and is concealed underneath the damp slicker.

in a quiet alley, she reaches her clandestine destination. dahlia knocks on the door— and lowers her voice. "are we open for business?"

@joe
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stripes (c)
POSTED ON May 5, 2020 19:20:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Dahlia would hear various noises from behind the door, a series of barks and growls followed by a man’s pained groan as a hard thud sounded in the midst of all the ruckus. “Out of the way, out of the way!” Joe ordered, pushing the busy pack of growlithe aside as he made way from the door.

Joe opened the door half way and peeked through the crack, “Yes, we’re open… Are you alone?”

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
631 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
stripes (c)
POSTED ON May 6, 2020 4:52:34 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "yes." from her extended hood, a shaft of shadow blocks the shape of her face. but the pillar of light from the doorframe cuts across her small smile. "are you?"

she whispers— but there is no need. presence alone is enough to expose her. her absences from her familiar places points toward suspicion— but perhaps, those are the fingered thoughts that begin to shroud around her.

"must be difficult. being a single father, essentially." dahlia laughs as she attempts to peek past the man's broad frame.

@joe
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stripes (c)
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 23:12:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Joe’s head peeked out of the door on a swivel, looking left and right quickly before ducking back into the doorframe. With assurance that she really was alone, Dahlia wouldn’t have to try to peek for too long as the door opened to her.

The burly framed salesmen offered the woman a welcoming smile as his right hand whisked towards the hallway behind him, “Please come in, but watch the carpet I just had it changed.”

Once Dhalia entered the building she’d find it to look more like an apartment than a smuggler’s den. The blonde would find pictures on the walls the most prominent being a picture of an middle aged woman surrounded by cat-like Pokemon, perasin, pyroar and others like them.

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
631 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
stripes (c)
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 5:38:34 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 dahlia returns his smile. it catches the moonlight before that silver peels away like drowned cutlery under the indoor light. the man surprises her. she half-expected to see some grisly man with wisps of beard.

but the man is pleasantly handsome. like a popular personal trainer on social media rather than some shady criminal. briefly, her heart is at ease. perhaps, this venture is not as bad as it seems.

"oh?" dahlia tiptoes over the carpet with ballerina feet. "this place is... much nicer than i thought it would be."

the portrait looms ahead as her heels hit the hard floor.

"who's this?" she gestures to the picture. "past lover?"

@joe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stripes (c)
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 23:56:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It was a relief to have a customer that didn’t ask too many questions. So far the blonde had seemed more curious than anything, but not as a quizzical sort. Joe had come to assume that she was just looking for a quality product and that he could appreciate.

Joe pushed the door closed and just began to follow the woman before she’d stop at one of the pictures on the wall. The one in question was a controversial piece for sure, at least, it was to him.

“Oh that picture?”
he spoke with a nervous chuckle, “That’s my dear old mom.”

The salesmen pressed a hand against the wall and leaned his weight against it as he stared at the picture of his mother, “I used to swear up and down that she was the greatest trainer to ever live when I was young. She didn’t have a single badge but boy were her Pokemon fierce.”

joe turned his head away from dahlia and feigned a cough, "But speaking of her, I do have a small disclaimer about the pokemon you'll be getting." it was best to get the drama out of the way now... Hopefully they'd hear him out.

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
631 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
stripes (c)
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 1:55:37 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "oh!"

she wishes she could snatch her utterance by the wings. to tug it back into her cage and pluck it of all its feathers. now, red like a young bird with no plumage, she blushes at her mistake.

"we all have our heroes when we're young." dahlia withdraws from the portrait, moving close to joe as if attempting to narrow the distance in which their voices would travel. "disclaimer? if it's about the responsibility of it all, i can assure you i'll be fine."

@joe
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times