[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

I've tasted blood and it is sweet[break]
I've had the rug pulled beneath my feet[break]
I've trusted lies and trusted men[break]
Broke down and put myself back together

"You can lead the way, Dazzle."
[break][break]
Katherine spoke softly to her partner, allowing the witch-like pokemon to choose wherever they go. The Rocketess adorned her swan mask, only now having finished a mission that was assigned to her. She wasn't exactly a grunt anymore - and with that came more jobs. More assignments. She wasn't precisely complaining though. Whatever got her more cash was welcomed. Today, a mission to retrieve some document. Tomorrow, working as a waitress at a maid-cafe. Both catered to her specific tastes, it seemed.
[break][break]
"We have all night to spend here together. There's no rush."

[attr="class","boatbottom"]
---
[attr="class","sltdrkcred"][ DARKEE ]

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover b]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boattop]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
when it's after dark [SW]
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 23:48:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLDEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 18:30:21 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boatwrap"]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

The claw that was attached to the tentacle of the forest witch moved up, grasping at a branch-- only to crush it and get it out of her way. Hatterene was the least patient of Katherine's partners, both when it came to other people's feelings and obstacles in her way. In a sense, she was similar to her trainer. They both weren't willing to waste time on such mundane things. "Well, what do you say, Dazzle? Have you found anything?" The swan-masked woman spoke softly, hushed words escaping through her lips.
[break][break]
The only response she is offered is a brief sway of the pink pokemon's head - before the dual-type continues to lead the way. It had sensed the presence of a water-type pokemon, but not one who was strong enough to introduce to the Fairburne.

skipping!

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 22:38:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCYTHER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VACUUM WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 11, 2020 20:48:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

The pair of them ambles forth, with Hatterene levitating slightly above the ground and Katherine strutting as if the ground itself was her runway. Despite the fact that they were alone, she couldn't be sure about whether or not they were watched. And frankly... There was never a time not to impress, if you ask her. Kat might have not cared for what people thought of her - but she'd be lying if she said that watching people admire her wasn't entertaining. She was a sucker for attention. And nothing could ever change that.
[break][break]
A scyther flies nearby them, a buzzing sound filling the area with each flap of his wings. It takes no more than a second for the dual-type at Katherine's side to find offense in the sound-- provoking her to shower the bug-type with a wrathful MYSTICAL FIRE. "..That wasn't necessary."

skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 3:16:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHEDINJA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 18:18:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

Hatterene murmurs her name under her breath several times, clearly not too pleased with her trainer's remark. Much as Katherine had expected, the dual-type did consider that unnecessary beating to be essential for their trip. Perhaps it was because she sought to intimidate the few pokemons who were awake this late, or perhaps merely because of the bug type's buzzing. Whichever it was, the next pokemon who flies near them seems to make no sound. It refuses to move its wings, it seems to not breathe - and not a single sound comes from their direction.
[break][break]
A mystery.
[break][break]
"That one, Hatterene. They're fine." Katherine mentions and is given no response from her partner. Dazzle merely looks away, allowing the Rocketess to do as she desired. "What do you say about joining us..? You're quiet. You'd fit right in."
[break]
A minute passes, and then another. And a couple more afterward. If the pokemon wasn't levitating, Katherine would have simply presumed that it was a statue. However, she still decides to give it a shot and throw a Pokeball at them.

capturing!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 18:22:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT SHEDINJA!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!